CRASH AND BURN LIST

Which coins do you have on your list?

Coins that are just air and will crash and burn fast leaving normies behind holding bags forever.

Top 5 only!

For me that is:

1 - Reddcoin (RDD)
- Started 2014 but has still not delivered on its promises of social media fund platform. Actually delivered on nothing yet :)
-Gets pumped/dumped clearly.
- Price should be sat 5 max now hoovers around 150 sat.

2 - XtraBYtes (XBY)
Do I even need to explain why this is a scam coin? Never delivered anything just promises more and new tech when deadline of earlier promise has expired.
Should be sat -1

3 - Verge (XVG)
I do not think this is a scam. But believe it is just nothing special/new. They do nothing better than all other coins out there. Therefore very overrated now at sat 180.
- Also gets pumped/dumped.
- Should be priced at sat 10 max

4 - Monero
Not a scam, just a board (founder) that is so amateuristic that you are just waiting for them to shoot itself in the foot (again). Also the product is outdated with ZCash taking the lead in "privacy coins" .. This coin will not make it to winter at sat 0.016 but will drop to < 0.0001

5 - And now the big surprise Basic Attention Token (BAT).

This coin has f up. Had great potential but the ICO spread a death seed in it.

This coin will easily go to 20.000 sat but at one moment will crash and burn to below 1500 sat.

Just to much whales in this coin who will start a dump race to the bottom. Also other will copy them without the browser function but just the webbrouwser pluggin.

Shame, so close .. :)

So those are my 5 coins to avoid (at least on the long run).

What is your top 5 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4swjhVFFes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm just glad that I've been able to buy a bunch of a coin I like
It's taking spots on the market cap list, but nobody talks about it, not yet.
It will probably be in poloniex soon, and then I'll have made a lot of money already.

good list op
reddcoin really did start out as a pump and dump here, i was here for it
youre right about verge, the market is starting to get saturated with clone coins
not intrested in BAT, its not going to pay off like an ico such as Stratis; markets dont repeat themselves when you expect it. just buy stratis if you consider bat.

inb4 emotionally invested XBY bagholders

IOTA?

Thanks.

Can you pls explain why stratis is the new ETH? I aint buying that yet ...

Also please add your top 5 ranking of C&B coins ..

BTC

search your heart. you know it to be true.

its just eth in c#
some businesses prefer c#
and it was released early enough tonhave staying power in this market
literally no reason to expect it to fail imo, its the only coin i dont pay attention to the dips on

RDD, ETC, XBY, STEEM, GAME

>Do I even need to explain why this is a scam coin? Never delivered anything just promises more and new tech when deadline of earlier promise has expired.

There was no deadline of promises for XBY. I'll be laughing at you when its 5k sats +

Sure people also get rich in pyramid schemes ..

Just make sure you are rich and get out in time before it all comes falling down ..

I hope you get rich.

>POS african children W
>XBY
>also RDD this thing is truly pure air

Those are my shitcoin list, you can trade RDD relatively safe just having in mind is a shitcoin. The others are a no go.

Screencapped. I'm adding this to my XBY moon collage.

And with your logic every coin is a pyramid scheme.

Yep Steem, and what is up with their twitter account??? All those irrelevant food and vacation picture posts :)

I gotta add XBY to my meme

No it is not, guz coins can actually bring in value other than alone create it with their pyramid structure.

Just an example, Ripple brings value to their coin XRP by making something that is used in real life (transactions) faster/cheaper. Not saying you should buy XRP btw :) Wanting that coin could be therefore based on the value upside related to that coin in stead of wanting the coin without good reason because you can get other behind you who pay for your profits ... Clear?

digibyte I forgot that one :)

Your gibberish just proves you're a fudder and this is your "LIST OF COINS I ALREADY SOLD AND WANT TO BUY ON A DIP"

Every coin is a pyramid scheme. "Value" is completely subjective and entirely based on perception. MAID safe has a $100k+ marketcap and yet the tech does not fully exist yet. Crypto markets are based on speculation.

>Your gibberish just proves you're a fudder and this is your "LIST OF COINS I ALREADY SOLD AND WANT TO BUY ON A DIP"

kek. This.

and OP sounds like a moron

NEM.

Their website is trash and poorly coded and riddled with spelling mistakes.

There entire product description is just a bunch of vague shit like "New type of spam prevention" and they never actually explain what that even means.

They have a lot of claims on their website without a shred of actual prototype proof to back it up.

Haha nice. You tried to read me.

Also No not all coins always are a 100% pyramid scams (just a part of it with the coins that actually bring something to the table). The fact that value is subjective (even not always entirely true) would not change that. just think about it.

Yes I am a moron. I am on Veeky Forums discussing with all Anonym about Ccurrency.

That said even a moron can see that the coins listed are overrated .. You cannot. :)

Not trying to insult you btw

I don't see how a new means of advertising that has been developed removing the middleman between publishers,advertisers and consumers, partnered with an upcoming browser to compete with ad-sense.. is ...overrated.

true that is not it at all ..

You will see other parties coming doing the same but with more support/people owning the coin and not as browser just as a plugin. Also overrated depends on price. Anything can be overrated depending on the price .. even something really good ..

nice list. so what are your top good coins, op?

No one mentioned DGB so far?
>top kek

>Monero
I agree, doomed by the idiots working on it and their fake ideals
>XVG
I do not agree, it's a decent alternative to monero and so far we haven't seen any retards doing dumb shit on their behalf
>XBY
hard to tell, they have constant updates on their work, it has decent concepts and ideas behind it. Original dev seems capable. I do think this one is an underdog. Downside is that whales have manipulated the price to hell and back on Yobit because that place is a shithole, worse than Poloshit and Bittrex on their worst day.
>RDD
I don't know what to think, because the concept isn't bad, but I don't believe we will see implementation any time soon because social networks (mostly Facebook) do not like outsiders messing with their shit. Same with BAT. Good idea, but I don't see Google or any other big ad companies letting this fly if they can't fully control it and there isn't any urgent problem to solve.

thank you.

First of all we are all gambling big time so do not bet your lunch money.

That said there are multiple awesome coins that get me enthusiastic. But because they are already valued at a nice price not interesting in the short term for me.

One that is however under valued imo is ZCash. the bump it got from the JP morgan news was basically not enough and it was over "corrected" afterwards.

Working on their technology with JP Morgan is imo from multiple angles a huge step.

Also I do believe that the strange monero move (also focused on privacy) really makes ZCash the winner for that purpose which is huge.

Also I believe private banking is a big chuck of Forex which could lead to ZCash coin to be used/wanted which would explain JP Morgan being interested.

So in short yes I have a shit load of ZCash bought on 9 K sat.

But again, there are many other good options at this moment in time. Even the scam coins can be good short term :) but I believe ZCash will do good short term and long ..

What are coins you are betting on?

Can you explain XVG to me? I really do not getting it even after reading I believe almost all there is about it .. Thanks

>ZCash
This coin is doomed because of it's inflation rate. Stay away from this black hole.

can you explain that pls? I just see that 1,451,931 ZEC as all the supply of coins.

So how come inflation?

youtube.com/watch?v=I4swjhVFFes

As far as I understand it's a multialgo coin that uses i2p to keep transactions/users privacy. On the same game that DASH and and XMR. I believe people do not take them serious because it's a community project and it was DogeDark before they changed some code and made a rebranding.

Thank you for this.

Do you know where we can find a list of all the (planned) inflation rates of all the coins?

This issue seems to be existing with most coins right?

I mean Vitalik could basically determine the rate with ether? Right?

I believe you are making a good point but I need to have the full scope of information. I very much appreciate your info .. Thanks

>a list of all the (planned) inflation rates of all the coins

I don't think such a list exists... you have to do the math for yourself.
The formula is always somthing like block time x block reward / volume, but keep in mind that most coins have organic blockchains, which means that the block time, block size and block reward changes over time.

>Vitalik could basically determine the rate with ether
That's why there's gas. Also, Ethereum might change it's structure to a non mineable coin in the future.