XBY Redpill

XBY has been subject to constant FUD ever since the project started. We've had one nutjob that has been fudding all day at his computer for the last couple days. Ever since this rise, the FUD has gotten super intense and spiteful. It really makes you think...

The truth is, is that there is not enough evidence to call this a scam. We have alot of angry people who sold early and are upset because they know the coin is going places. That's the truth about XBY and why you see so many fudding threads. An investment like this is not for everyone, there is risk involved, but if the devs wanted to pump and dump that would have already happened already. They would have put this thing on Bittrex and dumped it. And yes, Bittrex would have accepted the coin regardless.

I've been in their Slack for awhile now. Every day this looks less and less like a scam and more like a legitimate project. There is coding being done in a private repository on Git, that's how the pros do it.

I would be extremely wary of people Fudding this to kingdom come. When coins have gotten this kind of intense FUD, they super moon afterwards (like Monero).

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes
github.com/XtraBYtes/core/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this is op

I kept reading about how this coin was awesome and undervalued and that it had a great community. Then I actually looked into and I found that it was full of retards and no one could actually explain what the purpose of the coin was or how it worked.

Anyway, I bought some, it more than doubled in price and then I dumped that shit.

Smart op - take the money and run!

Whaddya know, Dutch fag makes the first posts in this thread. Get a life you weirdo. This is the guy OP mentioned in his post. He's a fucking weirdo that's been fudding this all day. OP speaks truth. Im probably going to buy more on the incoming dip.

Lol, 100% of the shills for this coin spend all their free time saying it's not a scam.

THERE IS NO WHITE PAPER

THE DEV IS A DEAF AUTISTIC HUNGARIAN, lol

THE MARKETER SAID HIS MOTHERS SPIRIT IS PROTECTING THE PRICE OF THE COIN

Just gas yourself

Stop lying

Why is their website and writing so shitty? Is English their first language?

To everyone reading - this is what you get when you get a hot coin on the rise. The fudders come out of the woodwork :) Thanks for proving my points.

that doesnt seem shilly at all

YOU ARE PROVING OP'S POINT YOU RETARDS. using old recycled arguments of "No Whitepaper" and "website reads like a 5 year old wrote it" anyone can do 5 minutes of research and find out why things are the way they are

fucking morons, this just proves you have crazy wackjobs on biz that will jump on a thread 3 min after its created a fud it LMAO

anyone with half a brain can see XBY is a coin with massive potential fudders prove it

>compensating this much

He's had a few hours sleep from his net wide 35 hour trolling yesterday.

>there is not enough evidence to call this a scam
Sounds like something a scammer would say

Where's the code, faggot?
>its t-too super s-secret amazing to release publicly!!1
nigger please, everyone develops publicly in this space

Code's on github

all I see is some shitwallet they keep updating, almost like they're propping the community up on nothing but lies

Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

No it isn't.

No code + no whitepaper + constant shilling = Obvious Scam

Fuck off back to plebbit and btctalk, scamming faggot shitcunt

Tone down

github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes

Not even shilling, bought at 30 sats and sold most recently
Just curious about the potential

>last commit 10 hrs ago
>edits to README text

S

C

A

M

The Github is skeleton code right now. The development is being done on a private repo. Yeah, we all know what you are going to say "It's private therefore it's a scam". You have no proof of it being a scam. You say its done publicly on this space, but that's not entirely true either. Not everything is done publicly.

who cares if its a scam or not, im here to make money

i personally dont give two shits about bitcoin, ether, xby or any other blockchain meme coins, i only care about the potential price increase

you are people need to get your heads out of your asses and stop "believe" and "support" these coins, this is Veeky Forums afterall, not /g/

We all want to make money, user. You'll make more in the long run by investing in legitimate coins, desu.

What are the legitimate ones :S?

>You have no proof of it being a scam
All I need to hear. Sold.

This. I have 300k XBY, to me this is a high risk, high reward investment.

>Is the lack of commits to the github sketchy?

Yes.

>Is it possible they are working on a private repository?

Yes they have said they are and it makes sense as if the tech is truly a new concept and 'revolutionary', they have an incentive to keep it under wraps while it's being developed.

One thing that makes me confident in the programmer's abilities is that a new repository was recently created with skeleton code: github.com/XtraBYtes/core/ and there is a commit showing the genesis block. The guy has at least some idea of what he is doing.

Right now i'm thinking this is 90% legit, 10% scam/tech unable to be implemented.

That's good enough for me desu. If this takes off i'll be rich, if not gg cu next coin

Coins that have:
>Whitepaper
>Solid development team (identities publicly known)
>Open source software
>Institutional backing (think major IT/Financial companies organizations i.e. Microsoft, Forbes, etc)
>ICO release with a finished product preferred

XBY has none of these things. The supposed dev is some dead autist from Hungary, who doesn't even have a picture of himself on his shit-tier website. There is no whitepaper (CUZ THE CODE IS SO 1337) and the actual coin is literally a recycled version of another shitcoin that got abandoned by the original devs, and was only taken up by "Borzalom" because it meant he didn't have to actually make a viable product when it is in fact easier to shill a rebranded shit coin to gullible speculators.

Combine these facts with the "Marketer" spending 100% of his time on YouTube and the slack autistically trying to prove his "product" isn't a scam, not by actually providing a whitepaper or code, but by simply saying, "it's no a scam, how dare you, lol"

kys turkroach no one is buying your bags, its only your fault you have fell to that scamcoin.

i have 120k im on the same boat. high risk high reward

>300k

care to spare some bruh? i'm sitting at only 420(blaze it)0

BP57KG3MZDqeaxDBS5CEGnUvQZRm9VTwsA

What exactly is the tech? Can anyone eli5 it to an on-techie?

>Whitepapers don't mean shit, it's a meme
>Many coins were developed with anonymous teams
>Alot of open source projects were originally developed privately and then had core code released as open source
>Institutional backing doesn't guarantee anything
>ICO's are actually easier scams, genius

>"Marketer" spending 100% of his time on YouTube and the slack autistically trying to prove his "product" isn't a scam,

Hey I'm not fan of the marketing guy, but he doesnt spend all of his time on youtube, he spends a fair amount of his time on Slack. He was there helping people set up their nodes.

XBY is sketchy, but there are clues to it being a legitimate project. Calling it a scam isn't right though either. We don't have enough evidence to call it either way. It's a gamble, yes. Confirmed scam? Don't know.

*non

Ah, a true believer. Enjoy getting raped by the Red Army.

I just said XBY is sketchy but you call me a true believer. Take some classes in reading comprehension.

>Whitepaper
From the start of the project this was heralded as an experimental coin. Borzalom has had ideas about proof of signature for a long time and decided this was the project he wanted to test them on. Devs have said that the whitepaper will be made when the tech is nearing completion. As a software dev myself, this makes perfect sense, a lot of the times you have an idea about how your software is going to be built but plenty of changes can occur along the way.

>Solid development team (identities publicly known)
Fair point, i can see how an investor could find this worrying. For what it's worth if i'm in borzalom's place i would be hesitant making my identity public. It's an experimental coin, if he fucks up the tech or fails to complete the project people are going to be pissed. If this was your regular ICO, where a whitepaper has been produced and everyone is confident that goals will be achieved, devs are going to be much more willing tom reveal their identities since success is more or less guaranteed. For what it's worth, PIVX devs are anonymous, Satoshi is anonymous.

>Open source software
Addressed somewhat in my previous post. Development is in it's early stages.

>Institutional backing (think major IT/Financial companies organizations i.e. Microsoft, Forbes, etc)
Come on dude, this is in no way a necessity for a coin to be a profitable investment.

>ICO release with a finished product preferred
They didn't do an ICO because the project started as a fork of an existing scamcoin. Imagine if borzalom completed the XBY project and got the tech working first then held an ICO. Starting price of XBY would be $0.10 or something. That's why this investment is high reward, the price is extremely low right now if the tech pulls through.

1.3M XBY holder here. I'll be laughing at you guys come December 2017 :D

There's some methed out dutch dude trolling literally every site.

That guy needed help. Spent about an hour faking "proof" from the slack channel, without obviously knowing that literally any has access to what is said in public

XBY started out as bitcoin-clone ICO scam which is why we have a few FUDsters still saying it's a scam. The rest are just trying to keep the price low so they can accumulate more lambos. XBY is being built from the ground-up by the great wizard Borzalom. The XBY blockchain actually offers new and innovative tech that exceed almost all of the shitcoins you see posted here on Veeky Forums

i bought back in again

What is this tech, and why is it valuable?

XBY will be the superconductor coin tech wise.
No resistance.

autistic dutchfag is doing god's work, we still are in the accumulation phase.

these fucking retards have you all believing that this autistic hungarian jew was able to COMPLETELY rewrite from scratch a bitcoin competitor, with a BRAND NEW consensus algorithm, and some unheard of network implmentation. and he did this by himself. in less than 2 months.

and when they got called out for not whitepaper, no evidence, no nothing, and that its not possible for one dev...suddenly there are 29 DEVS

WHY NOT 50 DEVS YOU STUPID AUTIST FUCK. CCREV IS BORZALOM AND THERE IS NO CODE.

>solves 51% attack
>solves scaling issues
>fast transactions
>highly secure ('un-hackable')

>legit throngs of of devs on several projects working months, years even on these issues
>autist solves in 2 months ALL OF THEM.

You will see for yourself. Join the Slack and ask them to prove ANYTHING about what they say.

msands, bruh you still crying? That panic sell must have cost you big time.. It's all good, there are plenty others with week hands. Hope all dem salty tears make you feel better. Think about it... lol

>THE MARKETER SAID HIS MOTHERS SPIRIT IS PROTECTING THE PRICE OF THE COIN

Prove him wrong

>he was able to rewrite in 2 months
>there is no code

which one is it?
its a project in development you mouth breather

>suddenly there are 29 DEVS
yes, due to the popularity of the project the community has started to pitch in and help out, a private development channel on slack was created and contributors were added, the channel has 29 members

>autist solves in 2 months ALL OF THEM

He has been thinking about these ideas for years, this is project he wants to apply them to.

I just can't believe the amount of summerfags.

The best coders in the world are working in BITCOIN CORE. If some shitcoin solved all the fundamental challenges of bitcoin, it would go %1,000,000+ overnight. Kys.

Borzalom is going to make me a millionaire, and if not i lose my $1000 original investment, big fucking deal. The expected value of this investment is positive for me, even if there's a 99% chance this is a scam.

Lets think about this:
Assume there is a 99% chance borzalom is full of shit and the coin gets dumped to zero. But there is also a 1% chance he is legit and the coin moons to $1. I have 300k XBY that cost me $1000.

1st scenario: 99% of the time I lose $1000
2nd scenario: 1% of the time I gain $299,000

Expected value: (0.99 * -1000) + (0.01 * 299000) = $2000

It's still +EV for me to hold even if there's a 99% chance it's a scam

JUST LOL AT YOUR FUDDING RIGHT NOW

Wow, the shill is strong in here!

He's right there is no code and impossible for him to have rewritten a new btc in 2 months

instant wrong fact with 29 when everything they released said 27 devs and contributors. that implies not all of them are devs but graphic designers and other things.

i'm not in the private group so i don't know the numbers, just replying to the facts he presented

he wants to call them 29 devs, i know that there are only very few actual blockchain programmers, quite a few website devs and designers on there though

Wait so is it still just onenough dev?

You do realize that eth with vitalik cryptos new God has been working with a giant team for years now on these problems lol

Holy shit, and looking at the market, if it is a scam, just one person could bring this to zero in instant with a fewIllinois coins on yobit.

If it is a scam, by the time you know, they are already out. Good luck

The only thing strong in here is the smell of your bullshit.

Thanks for your continued interest in XtraBYtes.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact through the official channels listed in the picture to the left.

Right. Sure thing bud, have fun with your ponzi

msands aka dutchdude, bruh, when de crying goin to end.. Them salty tears been flowing for 3 days now. Your coping skills are as weak as your hands bro..