I ONLY HAVE ENOUGH FOR ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7AUGpmcp9rk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

XVG if you havent already

BAT it up and ride the hype

just look at the ARK chart that sucker is primed to blow

Bat for sure

BAT is almost $400m marketcap for shit that only exists on paper, it will come down as soon as whales get enough meaty buy walls to dump into.

pfffft XVG doesn't even have a whitepaper

BOTH user YOU CAN AFFORD BOTH SURELY

Pfft I've been around for sometime to know what will happen to rdd and xvg in the next few days. Enjoy your bags.

bean

I'm not familiar with BAT, but ARK looks really good right now. Solid dev team, great technology behind it. The coin is new but has been slowly climbing up. Buy it and come back in 2018 to check on it.
Personally I see this as the next STRATIS, WAVES.

BAT just came off of ico at 10x the price and everyone is trying to tell themselves it won't dip despite literally every ico in the past dipping hard when they initially get put onto exchanges.

ARK is seeing some decent growth, but it's only been a few weeks so it's hard to tell where it's going short-term.

For me, ARK is the buy both long and short-term. BAT strictly long-term. It'll be harder to get a browser to market and have people use it than what looks what's shaping up to be a pretty powerful exchange.

youtu.be/7AUGpmcp9rk

top 10 ez

Backed by the creator of javascript and a browser with millions of users in the advertising industry. I know where my money is going.

pfffffffttt

BAT is bullshit long term. Shit will never catch on.

ARK obviously

Well Javascript is a shit language, but i'll digress, it could be backed by Mark Zuckerberg for all I care but the fact is it hasn't even been developed yet and is already worth more than most coins, a few whales control all the supply and they have no qualms of cashing out 10x their gains and buying back in 10x cheaper while all the little plankton cry, this shit is going DOWN.

>he missed the BTC train
>he missed the ETH train
>he missed the STRAT train
>he missed the DGB train

>he's going to miss the ARK

That's the problem for me though: it is a long term coin and no one really knows what the value of a token for a web browser will actually be worth.

exactly. How the fuck are they going to compete with google?

your phone will run faster, conserve battery and be more secure

ARK obviously.

It doesnt have to even 1% of the ad industry is alot of money.

>token for a web browser
I've already had enough of it after you said that.

Especially if the only selling point of the browser is that it comes with ads. I don't think they even pay you for viewing the ads, so there is very little people who would want to use it.
The regular brave browser automatically blocks ads by default.
If you had to choose from identical software and one had ads and the other didn't which would you choose.

Okay thanks for replies senpais. A bit too much obvious shilling from the ARK side of things, think I'll avoid that one for now.