XBY scam

Dont fall for it

These shills are all over leveraged in this massive PONZ. In slack, they talk about how they mortgaged their house, or withdrew from 401k, or have their entire life savings in this thing.

There is blood in the streets, and their money is ripe for the taking! They have been throwing massive amounts of btc trying to keep this from going down, which means they are going to run out any minute now. Once the drop really happens its open season, and they will fold and sell and the house of cards will collapse, and you will all be able to buy back in at 100sats or lower. They have no choice, and they will get what they deserve for working with pump groups to push a PONZ

>when you missed the train and now grief so hard you have to shitpost to cope with it

exhibit A - probably the mortgage guy

Seriously neets, ask yourselves have you ever seen the shills come out of the woodwork SO HARD over a shitcoin that supposedly has a bright future?

HOW MANY XBY FUDDING THREADS ARE GOING TO BE MADE?

they'll be made until the dev get their shit together and try to at least make it look a bit nicer and improve communications with the community

They have a slack, they make videos,you are talking out of your ass
Fuck off Dutchfag with your out of context Slack posts, lol seriously its obvious you cut out conversation that shows that they are joking around

Fucking faggots, so much FUD for one coin, give it a rest, you realize you're only helping it and clogging up biz with your BS

Kek, that guy is chill, and you taking this out of context is pathetic really.

maybe should try to pump a ponz using turkish mafia?

get out while you still can

probably until you holders stop rushing to argue with him. if this coin and dev is so good then let wtf do you have to worry about?

>dev
>their
It's one deaf hungarian part-time dev trying to recoup from a scam he participated in. Sell your bags and buy Bancor in 2 weeks, thank me in 2 years we can meet up in our lambos

at it again are we dutchdude? your embarrassing thread last night wasn't enough? i see you are still posting those out of context screenshots again

I'm not even a holder. My btc is tied up in other coins. I'm just sick and tired of seeing these threads on biz. This is fucking spam

exactly, you already got the 1000% profits, what do you stand to lose?

Its obviously these pathetic shills that have EVERYTHING to lose. Hence the post.

Trust me, this thing goes to 1000, it will start really sinking. hits 700 PANIC. 500 GAME OVER

and you still walk away with the cash

Nobody is worried, what we can't reply to threads anymore when we like a coin? Especially when faggots like him try select individuals from a community and lie about them.

Really, where are they? There are more XBY fud threads than there are shill threads. There is one thread "XBY redpill" and guess what, it immediately gets hit with fudders.

There are more fudders on this board then people defending it. lmao. Its so contradictory for fudders talking about "XBY shills"

I wasnt that interested in XBY desu senpai, but after seeing the kind of fud this coin is getting I might just buy in.

Its already down from almost 1700 to 1200 and below. Must be sweating now.

What? no more btc to throw at the buy support?

I smell blood

m8s, i saw the threads last night. don't fall in love with your coins. you're all to emotional.

they aren't even in love.

They are OVER LEVERAGED because they are running a massive scam. Its obvious to anyone that actually is paying attention

Both of you are full of shit. I saw that thread last night too. It all started by this same faggot OP that obviously lost alot of money selling low and wants the thing to crash.

There are more people fudding xby then people defending it at this point. The crazy thing is that it's probably helping xby and not hurting it.

shill shill shill shill shill shill shill

xby is a literal scam and anyone defending it is about to get seriously buttrekt