Making money online, a possibilty or a meme?

I quickly wanted to know whether making a little cash online is an actual possibility or if it's mostly just scams. Of course, I am not talking about making 500 $ a day for doing nothing (like some ads promise you) but rather something to get a little cash on the side. Especially if you got some competencies like a degree or knowledge of languages.

yes its possible

just buy ARK

SEO, cyptocurrency, stocks, HQ freelancing projects all let you earn 500 a day if you put in the effort.

just trade shitcoins famalam

bumpin for intrest

You can make some money doing usertests at testbirds.com or something.

Thanks for your replies. Do you guys have some suggested reading on cryptocurrency or "online money"? I feel like diving straight in is a bad idea, many shills seem to be around here. For example, I read buy ARK around 10 times in 5 minutes. Some arguments as to why it's good make sense to me, but I'd like to have enough knowledge to make my own evaluation of these coins (maybe even stocks in general)

I used to buy btc for sr back in the days. I followed the trend pretty long and whoever buys btc now should probably not do it.

Read the whitepapers

Well if you had kept those BTC instead of using them on SR you'd be rich now. My mate spent around $3000 on SR about 4 years ago would be worth a little over half a mill now. lol.

yeah i know, it's sad really. But I was young and had no interest in making any money.

I can't find a book by exactly that name. Who is the author? Or are you talking about the historic document?

ive been making money online since 2012, work online full time.

most of my friends make money online too, lots of them into the six figures.

so no its not a meme.

Can you share some how you make money online?

whitepapers lol. i get it now. kind of embarassing haha

I make 12k a month purely from my online business ama

How?

Make a tutorial and sell it on udemy

Pajeet here, I make $100 a day programming for some canadians

well, first of all, what is your online business?

Where should a newbie start with this?