BANCOR

Redpill me on this stuff...
Is Bancor gonna moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

icostats.com/roi-since-ico
jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/At-TEDx-in-Tel-Aviv-talk-of-advancing-crypto-currencies-like-Bitcoin-479559
linkedin.com/in/or-bachar-55821763/
linkedin.com/in/omry-rosenfeld-a20406b9/
linkedin.com/in/assaf-rachman-nuni-1281a3ba/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft8dSvdH2ek
infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/
imf.org/external/np/pp/eng/2010/041310.pdf
bitcoinsuisse.ch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Possibly

IS it gonna moon? Yes, no doubt.

Are you gonna be able to beat out whales and actually buy into the ICO? Hell fucking no lmao

Just hope you can buy in early enough once it hits the exchanges and still make a decent profit.

yes

No highly hyped ICO has ever lost money since launch:

icostats.com/roi-since-ico

Who the hell needs Bancor when you can have ARK?

Anyone else afraid to miss the opportunity to buy in @ Bitcoin Suisse? I dont want to sell my other bags for funds just yet

Idiot. In most cases it would have been beneficial to just keep your money in ethereum.

>sorting it and looking at it like a moron
KYS

They aren't competitors; in fact, they're friendly towards each other

anybody have ideas on which exchanges will be listing it first?

wish i could but its non-US only..

liqui.io generally has ICO up fastest

what date will it be on an exchange?

Bancor is Jewish so it will be big.

jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/At-TEDx-in-Tel-Aviv-talk-of-advancing-crypto-currencies-like-Bitcoin-479559

Will the ico be different from BAT?
I mean BAT said where to send everything before the ICO, not the moment it started so people obviously prepared. Will bancor do the same?

probably

Unless you're a whale who can spend >$3000 on gas during the ICO, this will disappear in under 30 seconds again, and you'll be buying at 6x the price on Bittrex. ICOs are not for those with under five figures to throw around.

>look into Bancor
>see the dev team is Israeli
>lose all interest in it

user...Jews never lose at money. Not investing is a guaranteed way to stay poor.

"I will not derive any profit from the enemies of Christ" - Elizabeth of Russia

>Elizabeth of Russia

I might go all in with 150,000€. I will be a millionaire soon

>icostats.com/roi-since-ico

No one gives a shit about 1 year return.

Show me day one graphs and tell me of one failed ico.

>see the dev team is Israeli
Their team is all web developers. And their spokesman seems clueless about technology.
Hopefully they hire some real talent with all the money they raise.

linkedin.com/in/or-bachar-55821763/
linkedin.com/in/omry-rosenfeld-a20406b9/
linkedin.com/in/assaf-rachman-nuni-1281a3ba/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft8dSvdH2ek

Just made a bank transfer to bitcoin suisse.

If the pre-allocation fills up before they get the money I will burn every fiat bank to the ground.

each one of them brings certain expertise. Galis is the qt entrepreneur with connections to (((chosen))) index funds. Guido is the guy that syphoons european Bilderberg swiss tax-evasion money.
The IT guys are clearly Mossad. One of the avisors is the CEO of eToro, the other one is the founder of the Bitcoin israeli association.

Do you want to stay poor? Don't buy

>index funds
I meant hedge funds

I'm buying it. They are all ex military but all Israelis are.
I just wish their team wasn't mainly full stack web developers. But they will probably hire smart talent.

>tfw still waiting for btc suisse to verify from yesterday

What country you from?

>August 24, 2010

Uhhhh... G-guys.... WHAT THE FUCK.

infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/

UK

>i applied earlier today

will i make it? feels tight

what

Shit that link is real.

ETH or bank transfer?

Considering there's like a static ~100 USD fee on it plus an additional 1.5 % fee, you must've put a lot of money into it, right?

I'm a Canuck (God bless her Majesty) but I have the feeling putting in 1500$ is just not worth it, how much did you pay?

Bancor is the next IMF global currency.
Jews are running it. IMF approves it.
Get this coin.

imf.org/external/np/pp/eng/2010/041310.pdf

>info wars reports in 2010 that the IMF wants to create a global currency called "Bancor"
>Developers are all Jews

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS SHIT.

I applied for 10 eth but want to see if I can double it. Betting on that fee being eaten by the post ico prices from americans wanting to buy in.

Better call /pol/

50 eth

I think it's best that none of us spread this around anymore. Give us guys in this thread the best chance of getting in on the ICO.

>implying this info wont make the project even more popular.
Cant fail with the globalist elites son...We gonna be rich.

pls no

>tfw you get rich off the new world order

this

>Betting on that fee being eaten by the post ico prices from americans wanting to buy in.

Man everybody will eat it up because "muh joos", this thing is sure to blow up. Also yeah I was thinking that if 1500 is too cheap then I should at least put in the worth of 1 BTC (which just happens to be nearly equal 10 ETH now). This thing is really giving me Stratis vibes.

American here, I hope you all get rich as fuck. Meanwhile I'm fucked

Is there any way for an american to buy from the Bitcoin Suisse pre-sale? I don't want to get fucking locked out of the ICO from the whales.

Go for it m8. Don't ignore those vibes and have regret next year.

how long does the registration procedure take?
chop chop anons

fuck this there has to be a way we can bypass this ID shit. we literally will not get in the ICO if we don't.

the devs will anounce at june 8th how the crowdsale works and they want to avoid a BAT situtation.

by the way. token card coin shit will moon now since they will work hand in hand. better go in before it explode

you need a reliable european, there's no other way
this could be an opportunity for anons like me, anons who are eligible but can't afford to chuck a bunch of ETH in
how do you think the issue of trust required could be elegantly handled?

fuck fuck fuck my cryptogains reached 40k this week, how much to dump on this?

what's the total amount of BANCOR tokens up for grabs at the ICO? I read only about the pre-allocated share that is equivalent to 20000 ETH but no mention on the actual number, only proportionate share

as much as you have that isn't locked-in in some bagholding duty

Has anyone dealt with Bitcoin Suisse before? Are they legit?

where can i buy this shit senpai?

bitcoinsuisse.ch is handling the ICO
100CHF onboarding fee+1,5% of what you put in goes to the mountain jews

so if you register, you need to pay as well right away?

seems legit but I just don't trust it enough

Is there a way to buy Bancor if you're a US citizen?

This Bancor reminds me of the history of money, where banks enslaved whole mankind:

> Banks took our gold and gave us paper, so we could trade that paper for goods or back to gold in another city.
> Paper was so easy to carry, so most people let the gold at the banks and prefered the paper.
> Since there was so much gold at the banks now and people didnt want it back, the banks could lent money in form of paper
and ultimatly took interest for that.
> Banks could now create gold by writing numbers on a piece of paper.

Bancor:

> Bancor will take our crypto coins and give us bancor token so we can trade that token for goods or other coins in another exchange.
> Bancor is just one token to carry, so its easier than holding alot different one.
> Bancor is now prefered before the coins.
No idea how it continues from here.. somehow they will trick us.. maybe use proof of stake to create more money.. OR:
> Bancor can now create gold by writing some code to a blockchain which gives them more token.

History repeats itself, lets give them all our Gold

HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

WE ARE GOING TO BE FUCKING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy moly!
They won before it even really started

they will

What is it dumb to wait to buy it on Bittrex?
I only like using Coinbase and Bittrex.

OK guys Im a european should I defimitely apply for the ICO with all my money? is it definitely going to moon? basically a £80 fee

It will be a repeat of the BAT ICO most likely.

>Small group of whales buy all the ICO and pre-ICO coins

>Slowly dump it for 5 - 7x the ICO value on polo/bittrex when it gets added

>Make mad profits off the people who didn't get in on ICO while the price eventually corrects itself after they dump

100 Swiss franks (£80) fee is a fucking ridiculously high fee

> Here's the deal goyim: we have created this new supercoin that will rule over all other coins.
> It's an once a lifetime type of deal, goyim, you just have to pay a small entry fee to have the privilege of being part of this out-of-galaxy mission.
> After we gather all the money we will let you know how much each bancor will worth.
> Everybody and their mom are buying, c'mon hurry up!
> What? Why doubt? Did we ever do something to take people's money away without giving nothing in return?

no they will announce a solution which dont end like BAT on 8th of june

Somehow I feel the need to throw my lifesavings a it

Question is, who are we and who are you

tfw

i'm american anyway so i'm fucked out of both sales.

>Im a european
Buy it. This coin is no joke.

can we win against the bank(or)?

>It will be a repeat of the BAT ICO most likely.
I have a feeling I will miss the ICO and pay 6x like with BAT. At least I'll get some crumbs while this coin becomes the reserve currency of crypto.

where there's a will there's oy vey

Send your ETH to me, I will buy for you.

you're an idiot, kill yourself

Thanks mate.
How long until they start dumping and I can start buying when it corrects itself?

Ok what's your address?

Depends on when it gets added to major exchanges. As soon as it gets added to places like bittrex or poloniex I would probably wait a day or two and see where the price is going from there.

Though the real answer is probably "no one really knows".

I should have left the /s for people like you.
If we hype this as the next IMF coin, we'll all get rich.

BANCOR is fixed relative to reserves, and can be redeemed automatically via the protocol

so how big returns do you guys expect from this ico

ill put 50 eth if i get accepted by bitcoin suisse

Can Aussies get in on the Pre ICO via Bitcoin Suisse?

How long does it take to get verified and can a low ETH'r get in? ~5 ETH

guys, check Bancor's facebook page. It has memes on it. That is a bad fucking sign

>raise

bancor was a supranational currency that John Maynard Keynes and E. F. Schumacher conceptualised around 1940

i see alot of potential in bancor. i want to get into the ico but these fuckers never ever get my real name or my id card. guess i have to wait till it gets added on an exchange

I need to upload documents to buy this thing?
No thanks I will bought whent it hit the exhanges

How bad of an idea is it to just chill out and wait for it to hit exchanges?

Trump is gonna stick it to them!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the actual fuck is going on, memes are now professional marketing strategies ?

Send your ETH to:
0x5607B68659E7d5a0be20fA487ff104149ADeF6B3

I'm in the bitcoinsuisse.ch crowdsale. I will send you your Bancor back to your address.