Blockfolio Thread - Weekend Winner Edition!

Blockfolio Thread - Weekend Winner Edition!

looks like mine but you have bigger amount.

i guess a lot of DGB?

Cloak, baby!

Holy fuck what are you hodling

nachm vorm
????

Similar you an RDD holder?

lol
german AM/PM

Cloak

Wew lads

Thanks bag holders.
Thank you for holding my bags.

holy shit :D

beautiful

My entire history (1month with £600 initial investment) is a literal meme graph

Forgot pic

DGB?

RDD and DGB 3mil and 14k respectively

Could I become a millionaire with this? Please advice what I should buy / sell.

Started with £20,000

Buy BTC, ETH and DGB. Sell everything else.

Sell GNT, swap for ANT or REP. Or get ARK for potential big moons. Good on you for having SIA.

Personally it looks like mooncoin is preparing to moon, started out being worth 1-2 sats now it's 3 sats and slowly but surely breaking down the 4 sat wall, if I were you, I'd get in now because it's small coins like these that give out the greatest returns, I bought 8.2 million mooncoins at 1 sat and now I'm sitting on 24.6 million satoshis worth of mooncoin.

DSaMhS4pi9NxAmEEND1UAarLSC3SSVoP9M (DGB)

1KFSn3kvbg7mbBGkWcTefTEkEdEDryb9Bh (BTC)

0x14b9ae4abd80a40a0d0efd8fa26e8a975ec48b35 (ETH)

A tip for good advice? :)

Oh yeah also, they're currently selling mooncoin for 4 sats on ccex, so I think that's more foreshadowing of the moon to come.

breaking the 3* sat wall

Also, hot damn, last time I looked the sell wall for 3 sats was at 7 btc, now it's at 4 btc.

The entire time it took for me to write that post, the sell wall dropped by almost half.

You know what that means? Whale activity, you heard it from me, boys, get ready for a moon.

Started with $50 of play money last month, pretty happy

Should've gone harder on the altcoins desu.

Yeah I fell for this bullshit too, I bought in at 3 as it was "breaking the wall" and every time I checked there would be another 4-5 BTC added to it

doesn't it suck to know you could have gotten much more by putting in 1k or even 500

Does anyone here ever actually realize their profits?

Yeah really blows thinking about it. Not like the market gains are stopping though, lots of time left for all of us

Nope, I might consider taking out a bit after I've got ~20k. Started with $700 in the beginning of may. Just recently started using blockfolio.

Boom baby!

I realized 15k worth of eth at around 221 expecting a dip and yea well this shit is going to 270 this week easy. Fml, now I gotta pay taxes on that 15k. I got back in at 226 - but low sell high wins again. To be fair, my 59 eth was purchased at 15 bucks so it's all profit anyway.

I withdrew around $200 in pure profits, paid off bills, got groceries, and I have the rest for whatever issues crops up.

Sorry to hear, hope you held onto it though, just remember, it has nowhere to go but up.

I've also hold 1.7MM esp2 and over 14MM moon but can't add it to blockfolio

Dayum yo. How

talk to me

tell me whats up

DGB
BLITZ
ETH
KMD
SC
STRAT
SYS

Hopefully these kind souls find it in their hearts to donate a very small piece of their profits as giving back to the Veeky Forums community, I still remember my days of shilling DGB and RDD

I really hope none of you believe these "screenshots". They can easily be faked.

Blockfolio doesn't verify any information put into their app is true. Anyone can claim to have bought so many coins and a day later it appear they've made so much money...

People should post real screenshots from insider their exchange/wallet accounts.

Started yesterday
Be gentle

you really think people would just go on Veeky Forums and tell lies?

Feeling pretty comfy

Kek I put in about 6k when dgb 140sats
2k into strat when it was 1 dollar and eth when it was 9 dollars. It's not that hard to believe lately.

>Sorry to hear, hope you held onto it though, just remember, it has nowhere to go but up.

No, that's not true. If you put 1k into something at 2 sat, and it goes to 1 sat, you lose $500 for one unit of chance. That's absurd, especially watching people place and pull ~4btc orders to sell.

Well then I'm guess I'm lucky and I bought at the dip, now it needs to go through a 3.18 btc sell wall so it could start selling at 4 sats a coin.

If I see signs of dumping again then I guess i'll take my 4x profits and leave.