DGB

What's the realistic prediction for this beast of a coin in the future?

i went to sleep hopping to wake up to find it at 1k sat, only to find it at 2.6k.

Will it really reach $1 within 2017?
Does it have a chance to go further beyond $1?

Other urls found in this thread:

digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/d/home
youtube.com/watch?v=ltaYQ4n23Ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weird how people are only seeing the small picture here

And that being?

>Will it really reach $1 within 2017?
no it won't

>Does it have a chance to go further beyond $1?
absolutely not

DGB is trash that brings nothing new to the table. this is just another pump and dump

This will beat ETH

>DGB is trash that brings nothing new to the table

DGB transaction only take a few seconds to complete. It has wayyyyy higher IRL usability than any other crypto.

>Protip: it's not

a price of $1 will be a market cap of $8 billion

not happening

Its gone from a market cap of 40 million to half a billion in 3 weeks...

You really think DGB is just a pump and dump? It can easily hit 8 billion with the influx of new crypto investors. The entire market cap will hit a trillion in in a few months, 8 billion is nothing.

The top 5 coins of 2018 will be
BTC, ETC, XRP, DGB, BANCOR.

Cap this you autistic nig nogs

the coin is literally going to be redundant in a couple of months

DGB is smoke. Their flagship website has been down for at least a week.
It's fueled by pajeets that actually believed there will be a LoL partnership and that believe there will be a minecraft partnershiup

It's fast as shit. 20x faster than BTC. First to activate Segwit. Easy as fuck to mine.

You're delusional if you think it's a pump and dump,

>we're gonna dominate the gaming field with DGB
>Huge minecraft annoucement on the 6th
>oops it's actually just really fast no refunds

All alt-coins are "really fast" dipshit.

are you implying most coins have an actual use rn

Trips confirm.

(You)

Just HODL

DGB's block chain tech is better than BTC's or LTC's...

It actually has a target audience, and is integrating itself into a billion dollar, tech savvy industry (video games). Stores in Germany and Japan are already accepting DGB as a currency. You can buy steam/facebook/gap etc gift cards online as we speak with DGB. Unlike 99.9% of other cryptocurrencies, DGB is ACTUALLY A CURRENCY that you can use to BUY STUFF.

Minecraft server is going up, citibank announcement is coming, it's already usable in LOL and counterstrike go for in game items, and it can be mined as you play video games.

You nondigi tards are honestly fucking retarded and so blinded by FOMO and rage that you cannot see a superior, socially relevant, commercially relevant, future top 5 crypto in front of your fucking eyes. It is absolutely laughable and sad. The masses understand will understand DGB, no one understands or gives a shit to understand coins like SIA/GOLEM which are not financially viable projects, they want to buy shit with their crypto currency.

DGB has a market, has a marketing team, knows it's audience, is actually useful for buying things, and will rival BTC very soon. It will use the gigantic videogame platform as a lunar rocket launch pad and blast off into the next galaxy. Fuck the moon.

Cap this faggots.

I hope you're just a shill

Digusign will get awareness out at the Citi conference. The minecraft server will be a success since mommy doesn't have to buy the players' games any more. (You can currently buy video game giftcards at the Digibyte market place digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/d/home )

You're a fucking joke dude, get out of here. DGB offers crazy use cases because it is the most versatile coin. They are deploying smart contracts in the next update too.

All these facts STILL don't see it. Stay poor man.

>XRP

lol no

Found the guy who went all in at the ATH

stop pretending like you know wtf you are saying...

how you will no longer have to go through cashiers and you can just enter the store, pick something up and leave through the entrance and get scanned and get money deducted from your dgb account with 0 effort

it doesn't matter that it's a shit coin, that its integration with league and minecraft isnt what people thought (everyone knows the truth by now and have been passing around the reddit thread since it was like 700 sats). makes no difference to the price. the only fundamental that matters here is people's hysteria, and this has plenty of it. might take 2-3 weeks to pump again like it always does, and it might not ever actually hit $1, but it's not going to end anytime soon.

lol kid, DGB's website has been down for several days now. The only thing I regret is not getting in on the pump and dump, but other than that, it's not getting anywhere.

Actually I've been in since 50 sats, and I went all in around 100 sats so I'm very comfortable with my decision. Unlike you retards I actually do my DD and invest in coins that, not only do I believe in, but that have market viability as well.

Many other coins are kind of cool conceptually, but will fail because they are too niche to build up a commercially viable user base. I'm looking for the next big coin that will survive when the public (which is currently still oblivious to crypto) starts taking a look and pulling out their wallets...

Current crypto traders represent a minuscule fraction of overall investment potential. 99.9% of people don't even know it exists yet. Ask yourself what you think your normal, everyday investor will buy when they start investing through their brokers.

It will be BTC, ETH, XRP, DGB, Bancor.

There will be others, but those 5 I mentioned will be the only survivors. Remember, people want CURRENCY, not some retarded ass niche coin like Golem. The average person does not do anything that requires a network super computer, but the average investor understands the massive potential of video games and DGB will use that as a platform into a main stream currency. It's very smart of them to do what they're doing.

Shitcoin or not. The fact that digibyte is at citi conference already makes it the top 1 coin for now.
Theres no other coin that has a chance to get big like this one. None. No other coin has the chance to get big attention like digibyte on june 9. Youre weaklings that sold digibytes early and now you regret it, seeing as you slowly realize how hard this shit will raise the next days

Okay, I get what you're saying...but you realize that this is possible with any crypto right? (I'm a fan of DGB, I'm just saying)

i agree w pretty much everything youre saying, we probably have similar holdings.

however, i think youre overlooking golems potential a lot. youre right, the avg person won't be using golem tokens. however, i think lots of companies will be it. the possibilities of golem for AI/VR companies could be massive, enough so that ive thrown some money into the project. not nearly as much as i have other coins that i like more, but i think to completely blow off golem's potential would be naive.

yeah i remember reading posts like this after it "pumped" to 300 too

coins which are only currently will have a failure rate at around 99% at this point with btc and eth dominating

survival of the fittest

u sure showed him
wtf i lov dgb now

Newcoiners panic selling at the first tiny dip

Best post

/thread

>he doesn't realize that even if dgb crashes to 100 sats, 100 sats will be worth $100 in the not so distant future

First and foremost, nice reddit you cum guzzling faggot.
Second of all, the digibytemarket is a fucking joke, have you ever chccked the price over there?
383 DGB for 10 steambuxx
383 DGB is TWENTY FUCKING BUCKS
And lastly, the digibytegaming, which is supposed to be the flagship of this whole jig with the minecraft shenanigans is offline. And it has been offline for WEEKS now.
You are fail.

You guys been saying this shit since 300 sats, we're at 1900 tight now. When the fuck are you done crying because you didn't buy DGB.

I own a small amount of Golem incase it moons (I love money as well), but there is no long term potential with that coin. It's a very cool, futuristic idea, but it is not commercially viable.

Let me tell you that golem will never be used. Big companies would never trust a public blockchain network to do any of their work. Even if it's perfectly safe, it is new tech and has not been time tested and proven, therefore the potential risk would be to great for them to integrate golem into their pipeline. Trust me, it would just never happen. The type of stuff they do is beyond what you think and the whole "muh golem super computer" will never be used by top companies. There is so much more to the VFX/companies that require heavy processing than just computing power. This goes for engineering firms, military defense, and even pure render farms.. No one is going to use some as unstable as golem, and if they ever do, they will just invent their own.

The only people who will use Golem will be hobbiests.

I'm not so sure about the long term, as anything can happen.. but in the more immediate future it's looking like the next pump should take us somewhere between 5-7k.

pls explain

it's not impossible just unheard of

>go to the store
>get some milk
>scan milk with phone
>costs are deducted via ap
>leave store

and you leave all those sweaty, greasy and stinking beaners behind you

but they won't do this with crypto... apple and google kikes are going to pay for crypto to be banned and make all of those automated stores run off of their digital wallets, all you'll need is your phone.

DGB's explosive growth means that they are going to have to take extra measures to prevent selling cards at a loss, so the cards are currently overpriced. Once DGB stabilizes around the $1 dollar mark (which could happen in a few months) cards will become market price even when buying with DGB.

You guys need to stop looking at everything face value and think a little bit about what state crypto is currently in, and the potential of this coin. Don't FUD this one up, it is the next big coin.

Like I've been saying repeatedly- BTC, ETH, XRP, DGB, BANCOR will be the only coins to survive longer than 2 years.

HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
They have ALWAYS been overpriced you fucktard.
Nobody, literally nobody uses that site.
The proof is the one I gave, the website has been down for WEEKS now and NOBODY is even complaining.
It's just pathetic.

DGB = XRP

XRP is backed by banks.
DGB is backed by minecraft memes.

What no one talks about it that the website is down DUE TO DDOS ATTACKS

Learn english Pajeet bagholder.

Oh really? I've made over half a million dollars from crypto, and have already cashed out 200k which is already around 8x my initial investment. Guess we could listen to me or listen to some retarded faggot like you. You'll always be poor because you don't think or listen. Maybe just KYS you silly bitch, I'm sure your parents absolutely hate you and think you're a failure lol.

My oh my, what do we have here?

That's what you guys don't seem to understand.
It IS different.
It's 40x faster than BTC transfers. That's from just under 40 minutes to 1 minute.
This is your groceries, your microtransactions, your gaming shit.
>ITS FAAAAAAST B

Which websites did you use to cash out?

Most likely your last chance to get on board at a reasonable price before the presentations on the 9th and 10th at Citi

The asian market is too focused on shit like XEM and XRP, once they get more news of DGB after the 9th and 10th this thing will rocket up even more

This is more than just "video game currency"

If all that DGB has for it is speed then it's severely overpriced right now. DOGECOIN is as fast as DGB

this is always so fucking hilarious, digusign and citi finalist just listed off there so gimmicky lmao

99% of you faggots don't even know what the presentation is about LOL, you faggots are just thinking "oh wow its about to win something!"

various ones, localbitcoins, coinbase, kraken, etc. Not all at once, and yes I did pay taxes. Crypto is a way out of poverty for many if you were lucky enough to be exposed to it this early. Don't try to play pump and dump with a coin like DGB. Buy as much as you can and hold. buy more during the dips if you can afford it. I have not touched my DGB coins yet because it will go to 50 cents by the end of Summer.

Clearly speed is not all DGB has you autism incarnate. Did you literally not read any of my posts?

Buy and hold works for stocks and it will work for cryptos, this board needs a shift away from the mindless DUDE TRADING to just building a good portfolio full of quality coins like Sia, Ripple, DGB and ETH and calling it a day for a few months

New cryptofag here, my hands are sweating thinking about the future of my dgb and sia coins. Are there any precedents of coins that went down and then went out of the galaxy?

SC is an interesting coin, but like Golem I don't think it really has any commercial viability. People simply aren't going to use it or ever get used to the idea of it. I own some, and I think it'll make gains short-mid term, but I can't ever see it going to a dollar. Firstly, it's not a currency, and secondly people want accountability for their cloud storage. Part of the reason people like amazon/google despite knowing they sell information to CIA, can be hacked, etc, is that psychologically people like feeling like someone is responsible if something goes wrong. If all your data is lost or stolen on SIA, who do you blame? Also you cannot claim that those scenarios are impossible, because people will not believe you. SIA is for tech enthusiasts, DGB is for everyone.

With top 20 coins (Like DGB which is about 14-15th at the moment), unlikely

The only coins that really just fall out of everything are those with really really low volatility, DGB is currently a top 5 coin on volume

I don't think it'll be going away anytime soon, even then if it did there are still quality coins outside the top 20 like SYS and REP which have impressive gains from time to time and still a substantial volume

>minecraft
>league of legends
>cs go
LOL

Fairly similar to my sentiment, I am most bullish on DGB and GNT in the 3-6 month time horizon but I still see gains coming from Sia over the next few weeks or so. Probably not as much as DGB but I'm not comfortable being that undiversified

To the moon brother

They have a presentation with one of the largest investment banks in the world with a whole smattering of corporate client and top S&P 500 companies in a matter of days - why on earth would they care about their website?

Get on under 2,500 or get left behind, not having a go at you genuinely want to help - DGB is the reason why I can see my parents next Uni break

There's significant gains to be had. The amount spent on player asset management (not just purchasing, selling, trading, also creating and so fourth) is incredible. Blockchains are ideal for this,

If DGB hits $1 within the next year I will get a tattoo of DGB-chan on my ass.

If DGB hits $0.1 within the next month I'll get a tatto of DGB-tan on my penis

Brass golem is 75% done apparently.

Completely agree with your posts. DGB will be huge and the morons on here need to just hold even if you see it dip. Problem is some people just don't have the balls for this.

Most who talk shit about DGB are guys who are annoyed they didn't get in early.

Sold half to break even at double original investment.

Rest is gravy

if you're new to dgb start a position at around 1600 for a pump back up to 2300

For anyone joining feel free to read these posts discussing DGB's supremacy.

Basically look ONLY AT THE SHILL POSTS.
What's you're learning about DGB, you're learning THROUGH US.

Those are the only posts with actually information pajeet, or should people only be reading your retarded FUD conjecture? You have no insight, and no investing knowledge. You have nothing useful to offer to this conversation.

>muh website down

nigger, please.

Wait, you're this guy right?
>Oh really? I've made over half a million dollars from crypto, and have already cashed out 200k which is already around 8x my initial investment. Guess we could listen to me or listen to some retarded faggot like you. You'll always be poor because you don't think or listen. Maybe just KYS you silly bitch, I'm sure your parents absolutely hate you and think you're a failure lol.
Excellent insight there, keep it up. Whatever, I'm out, you fags are getting boring.

Can't wait for your salt later

I posted about getting the ass tattoo. I'm not shilling. I don't believe that DGB will hit $1, which is why I am willing to bet my ass flesh.

yes please leave and take your down syndrome with you.

I have always wanted a tattoo. A DGB tattoo would only make sense if(when) it reaches its target price.

Damn, you really don't like the truth. Maybe I'll stay a lil wee more then.

Praise kek.

digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/d/home

Looks online to me.

The gaming site itself is being BTFO by DDOS afaik

He's talking about a DGB gaming site that is currently down

The main DGB page is up, and the DGB gaming hub site is up. He is bitter and his autism is kicking in, try to ignore his stupidity lmao

Ah, my bad. Ignore my jackassery.

no you're right, the other site is being DDOS'd constantly.

Big if true

it's true.

This is the same 'us' that won a presidential election with 2% odds using dank memes. Sounds good to me.

?
youtube.com/watch?v=ltaYQ4n23Ko

>praises holding
>but he cashed out

lol I haven't touched any of my digi yet. I'm waiting for a dollar.

Bitcoin

Why you lying man?
You are either a very uninformed newfag, or a liar.

Yes there have been many coins with high volume that have died. Coins in the top 5 have sunk and never recovered. So many coins have just died...
This is why I warn people, and tell them to do reasearch on cryptocurrencies,but it's all cool if they dont listen I guess. The pumpers and newfags that don't know what they're talking about outnumber me 100:1 on here so I understand.