Bittrex is shit

2 days ago I deposited 0.06 ETH from coinbase to my bittrex account. Being a NewFag / NoCoiner, I didnt know there was a 0.1 ETH minimum deposit for the coins to show up.

/biz what do I do now. My ETH is with Bittrex i suppose. Opening a support ticket didnt do any help. Are my coins gone?

Help

no, you just need to transder more ETH there. Transfer another 0.0 and then it will show up, but consider that the transaction fees are already 0.01, so you might consider to deposit a slightly bigger amount

If some rich coiner could help me out, 0.04 eth..

0xeec628ebde047a372870bb354d9e3c400797fdbe

thanks

I think I got scammed too, i transfered eth to bittrix too and it never showed up :(

Theres a big ass red warning about this on bittrex when you go to get your damn address. Fucking read it.

Just transfer 0.04 more nigger

no they are not, happened to me too. when u buy more than 0,1 ETH they will appear. go to etherchain org and search your ETH address.

yobit has way faster deposits, and a better selection of coins

i also prefer the yobit UI better, its annoying to change to the order window to cancel your orders on bittrex, and go back to the trade window

yea remember the fee

>poloniex employees still astroturfing on Veeky Forums because nobody wants to use their scamming shit exchange anymore

Your eth is still there.

They don't keep your money, they just won't credit it until you have .1 eth. Send another .1 eth and the .06 will be added too.

Same thing happened to me broski.

I might be partially retarded but didn't that warning say the address the ETH is coming from must have more than .1 ETH?? I just sent a test amount, but now I doubt that no ETH will ever arrive no matter how much I send.

>0.1 ETH minimum deposit for the coins to show up.
I'm holding 0.049 ETH and it shows just fine

Hello friend, so im a complete novice at this but through tons for research and experience i found the best wallet and trading platforms,

First getting BTC i used quickbit.com(im from canada)

second I use coinomi to hold and trade alt coins

these are i find the best and quickest and easiest for new people

theirs a page you click In the warning that tells you to account for gas fees. every wallet ever will also warn you about gas fees.

When sending from coinbase the fee said I'd only be charge 10 cents. The bittrix wallet shows nothing under the balance.

This is not true. I have tried it twice now. sent 0.11 ETH and nothing changed. Unless you need to do another transaction after that one, but I don't think so.

I'm not sure about coinbase as I've never had the "pleasure" (lol) of using them.

send more goy

>only having 0.06 ETH
How did you fuck up this badly?

This. Just mine some more OP. It'll only take a few days

Trade on bittrex every day. Never had a problem

This desu

Read what it says before you deposit. Enjoy waiting a month to get a response that they can't help you.

Bittrex is shit. They ask about your personal details and check against public records so you can't fraud.

i did the same. figured, with this being my first exchange i'd send something small first. your eth is being held until it surpasses 0.1 eth.

so get some funds and send the remaining to have your funds allocated.