This fuckin place is giving me an ulcer...

this fuckin place is giving me an ulcer. i just want to dump everything into ETH/BTC and not even look at my wallet for months.

Sorry user gotta work to make money.
Even if 'work' is just reading coin memes until you want to throw up from anxiety.

It's like we're real Wall-Street people

class act, lil doggo

I keep telling myself that we are early adopters like warren buffet back in the day and will be filthy rich once the mainstream public catches on.

class act, lil doggo

This is all I have keeping me going. Don't have a terrible wagie job but want my crypto freedom.

class act, lil doggo

do it faggot

I wouldn't consider eth a safe long term hold, it's too complex and likely exploitable. Seems at more risk of an undesirable event than btc.

but we're not though. at least i'm not. at the end of the day i'm just a dumb neet who faps to traps too much

but this isn't work for me, I need to do my real work but waste too much time on this shit (even if I'm making money in the process lol)

Just like the real guys! Only they trade with fiat and can just grab some gains at the end of the day and go fuck Sarina IRL.

class act, liggo dittle

funny i was just thinking of makng a thread like this. how do you guys deal with the stress? the past 2 weeks, since i got into crypto, i dont eat much anymore, i cant sleep well, im constantly thinking of my coins. im obsessed with charts and always need to check on my gains. its consuming my life. i feel like its taking a toll on my health. oh i know, just turn off the computer bro and go do something else right? its not that easy. when you have like 5 grand riding on one coin, its hard not to obsess on whether its climbing or falling

I actually enjoy it, but I don't care if I lose money either.

people generally do enjoy their addictions

class act, lil doggo

class act, lil doggo

I want to kill myself, I made so many mistakes only today. I hate crypto, selling my bags on my current shitcoin that was shilled to me, putting into one coin that I believe in and moving on with my life. I'm physically aging with this.

No stress for me because I didn't invest much at all, only $170. It's $600 now. Doesn't matter if I lose it all because that shit is peanuts. It'll be fun to see how much I can make it grow. Rn it's kind of like a game.

class act, lil doggo

Same. I force myself to take walks around the block. I feel instantly better. Force yourself to do some form of light exercise even if you don't want to, promise yourself not to check blockfolio for 20 minutes, then another time 30 minutes, and so on. I'm going to Italy for a couple weeks on Tuesday and I hate that in the back of my mind I'm thinking, "I'm going to miss so many opportunities in crypto"

i had this same shit happen, but with a dumbass browser game /pol/ was raiding. quit if it's affecting you that badly, trust me.

just invest in some coins you believe in and leave them if you can't handle trading.

the funny thing is, I cared more about that stupid game than my money in coins

Reminder to set alerts on blockfolio so you're not checking it every 10 seconds like a madman.

Class act, lil doggo

>never put in a dollar of FIAT
>ignore coin shit for years at a time
>get robbed 6 eth the other day
>withdrawn 3 BTC to buy useless shit over the years

Still have a decent portfolio despite being the biggest retard on the planet.

ETH is pumped to shit. Buy CLOAK coin nigga. Moon mission incoming.

i don't know man. i don't fucking know. i can't tell the memes apart from reality anymore.

This place has me kinda worried, huge influx lately, those dream car threads and the success of a few alts have me on edge. We seem to be hitting the get rich quick bottom feeders which makes me torn between scalping the fresh blood on alts but its a ticking time bomb and I want to go all into BTC -> USD really bad and buy back in the inevitable crash.

Not quite sure on the timing though.

>giving me an ulcer
Maybe you aren't cut for trading.
Just buy and hold. Don't look at your screen for 2 years.

Man... this mindset of trying to gain as much moni as possible is real stressful.

How do I capitalize on my loose sexual orientation? Sucking dick for cash money, is that a good idea? Gotta do whatever it takes god damnit.

buy sys if you want to invest in a real coin and get real gains. CLOAK is a fukcing pump and dump scheme.

class act, lil doggo

yeah. im praying this roller coster ride continues for another year at least. thats all i ask. i think by then i will have gotten a nice little chunk

the lack of eating and sleeping has gotten to me too. If i buy something and it drops that doesn't bother me too much, but knowing i could be missing out on something big if I'm not on my computer 24/7 is what gets me.

If I could make a living off this I would, I like it even though it has consumed me completely. I have more than tripled my money since I got in less than a month ago.

i have immunity cat, but fuck it.

"Class Act, Lil Doggo"

class act, lil doggo

Of course, so if addictions are so enjoyable, isn't that the way forward? Assuming you're addicted to shitcoins and not crack or alcohol.

its still an issue if people are forgetting to eat and losing sleep over it

Yup, they fuck hot hookers and aren't low T autists fapping to traps and 2d.

class act, lil doggo

class act, lil doggo

>was going to buy a single bitcoin and some ETH a month ago
>didn't

The regret is eating at me

I-it's not too late right?

We are just addicted to making money

Far from the worst addiction to have

Rich people often get ulcers on the way there bro, keep on it.

No you will think the same thing in a month if you don't get in now.

We are still early in the game, the earlier you get in the more you will make when the normies get into it in the future.

I have like $6000 put into STRAT right now

The stress and worry is killing me

Confucius say best time to plant a tree is 10 years ago or today.

Personally I've decided I'm going to drop $20 a month into crypto rain or shine for here on out. I may screw around with trading on the side, but I basically just want to grow a long-term position in BTC/ETH.

take cold showers and learn the basics of the wim hof method. sitting and not moving stagnates the blood and fluid systems and impairs cognition. you must exercise. i'm not telling you to start powerlifting i'm just telling you you have to circulate the fluids in your brain. otherwise you will make bad decisions. also be mindful of hydration. if you are basic bitch normie when it comes to health then at least drink some gatorade diluted in filtered water.

class act, lil doggo

Get out of Eth, if for no other reason than it's going sideways for six months. Look into the Game coin.

What game lol

Class act, lil doggo!!

Nah, we're almost at the normie tipping point, and ETH is what they're going to buy.

>we're almost at the normie tipping point
pls don't even joke about that
I haven't accumulated enough yet

class act, lil doggo