Is "Indo-European" the worst meme ever?

Is "Indo-European" the worst meme ever?

>invented by racist colonists in India
>germans think they're "aryan" and go full nazi and genocidal

>linguistic groups are racist

Quality Veeky Forums thread

lol. unfortunately it's only a matter of time before this is a pc dogma

Indo-Europeans did indeed exist. They were however a bunch of unsanitary horse fuckers, who managed to set back hygiene by several millenia.

They even managed to turn the relatively hygienic Indus valley civilization inhabitants (who were obsessed with bathing and toilets) into the Pooinloos we know today. It was only recently that people in major European cities used to defecate (or empty latrines) on the streets along with animals and rats.

Indus valley civilizations died out before the aryans came, also indo europeans werent any more dirty than any other ancient people

Yet the Romans were Indo-European and famous for their baths and aquaducts

The noble ones invasion is dated to the verda and their language did share similarities to greek and latin. Almost every nu-human has adopted a position of lying about history because it was associated with nazis

He's being a retard and acting as if all indo european cultures and people were mono ethnic and mono cultural and relating ancient people to modern ones. Dont even reply

explain lactose tolerance then. Indians and Europeans have this trait from the same source.

>implying they're not

read the comments on any video concerning "indo-european"

ugh... just ugh....

Indians don't seem to have any more lactose tolerance than their non-indo-european neighbors.

Greeks are Indo-European niggers

Aryan indians have higher tolerance than lower castes

>Aryans made Dravidians filthy
other way around senpai

Those with the mutation have the identical one as Europeans.

I'm brazilian and I don't know anyone with lactose intolerance, actually I only know this exists because united statians movies.

I am from Argentina and never met anyone who have lactose intolerance i only knew this exist for the american movies like my brazuca amigo

Source?

Most people with lactose intolerance don't realize it. Most people with can consume lactose, they just dont get nutrients from it

they also aren't doing GOMAD which is a true litmus test.

Am from the middle east and I thought that lactose intolerance was an american thing because of their movies/cartoons, never met/heard of a person having it, ever.

you also prefer goat/sheep milk which is less unstable or just ferment the dairy to avoid lactose.