FINALLY got ride of this pure fucking shitcoin...

FINALLY got ride of this pure fucking shitcoin. I apologize to everyone for shilling so hard on here for it; a man's gotta sell his bags somehow. I'm just glad there was one final small pump so I didn't have to take as massive of a hit.

>tfw gave away almost all my ETH in April for this garbage

I missed out on $40,000. Forty thousand fucking dollars because I didn't hold ETH.

Anyway, I have about $6,000 in BTC I salvaged from this wreck, what should I put it in to see Stratis-like gains?

>buy high sell low

Please help me out here Veeky Forums.

.... And I thought I put too much into this shit coin.

$1000, could've been $2000. Gained some value. Not bad.

Dude, POSW is about to crash and burn. There is never going to be another high.

They're delisting every single coin on the site, took a profit loss last month, and now the devs want to make a "new purpose" for POSW, including trying to make it a fucking payment option like any other coin. The original idea behind the coin was completely fucked up by retarded developers.

selling posw now u seem smart boi

u could have done it before, or do it later both better options

DCR:

I'm glad I never fell for this coin. I was actually thinking about going all in but then I decided to trust in the pajeet poo memes and kept it all in ETH instead.

You're a smarter man than I, user

Good job getting out

>$30/coin

No thanks

Give me something under a dollar that could hit $5-10

ARK

I want even cheaper

I'm talking a total underdog I can pick up a shitton of

mooncoin, obviously

I'm holding about 2000 MUE, you could try that

I need cheaper.

Like, under $.05 cheap that I can HODL for a year.

Op if it makes you feel less like a faggot, I traded my 25 ETH to bitcoin back in march 16', so I could buy and gamble CS:GO skins with a value of around $80.

You think you pissed your money away? Nigga atleast you bought a different investment.

I have already proposed you mooncoin, what are you waiting for??

Guys, i'm still HODL my PosW.

Am i idiot?

That's bad but not too bad. I lost 120 ETH.

>literal memecoin

"No"

I would get out ASAP.

>Tfw doubled my posw holdings and got out early
>the posw shills on here were telling me I was a retard and the coin would hit 1 cent east
Lmao

b-but the shirt shop and what will happen with the african kids

I have the perfect coin for you goyim

Glad you freed yourself from these bags.
Now I need to unload my GNT.

Wait til Brass Golem if you really feel the need to unload

I remember at the inception of bitcoin I had 0.25 btc, all thanks to faucets. I then proceeded to lose them all on a retarded btc betting minigame.
So you are not alone

Look at ESP

Thanks, I'll check this out.

Could I get a quick rundown?

>this damage control

You need to look at the total supplies of the coins, not only current price dummy.

POSW is an actual sub $0.2 coin with REAL chances to hit $1-$5 because you wouldn't need insane amounts of money to do so (like ESP)

The problem with your theory is that POSW is now completely useless. They're essentially taking the exchange, staking, and faucets down, which is what the coin completely revolved around.

It's just an aimless shitcoin now.

You are a dumbass. They are just delisting shitcoins with 0 volume to focus on actual meaningful coins. The whole point of the site is to stake coins at the same time.

Go look at the site, retard. They're delisting every coin except for BTC, LTC, and POSW.

>Once the transition to POSWallet 2.0 is complete, we anticipate adding other coins and wallet features that increase a users ability to transfer between popular coins (spoiler alert!).

They'll add more later tardo, it's just a temporal measure. Once they add ETH and STRAT all normies will stake there. Buy it now or cry later.

No they won't. The devs have proved themselves to be extremely incompetent.

posw is a garbage shitcoin and op tallied up a massive opportunity cost by holding it
>what should I put it in to see Stratis-like gains?
eh how about stratis?

POSW was a genuine piece of shit though. It wasn't a "just hold and it'll go back up" kind of coin, it was pure garbage.

> TFW listened to the shills and bought a load of them at 18k
> Can't just get out and invest in DGB

I think biz has a really irrational hatred for posw for some reason while idiots shill for absolute shitcoins like bitbean, verge, etc. Just don't buy at ATH idiots and get taken to the cleaners by whales.

posw is in the same league with bitbean, verge, mooncoin etc

these coins are shilled by retarded thirdworlders who only have money to buy shitcoins then spend all their time on the internet shilling them.

you do realize posw devs are also the bitbean devs, its worse than mooncoin

You do realise the Verge devs and tech is actually pretty good?

I missed my chane yesterday to sell at a gain.
I got greedy man, I saw that I was finally up USD wise, but I still had a bit more to go up BTC wise befire I was broke even, so I didn't sell hoping it would go up enough.
And now I'm back down in the read both USDwise and BTCwise.

Think it has one last pump up to the 5k range or higher so I can get out?

Not really irrational at all though, the shit dumped fucking hard. I didn't buy anywhere near the ATH, I bought on what was supposed to be a dip at 14k, and it just kept falling.
Bought a bit more at 10k, after all, it was down 50% from the ATH a dip couldn't dip much more, right? Wrong.
After a while I bought some more because it was around 5k, 75% down from ATH. It was hovering there, and it seems like it truly was the bottom, it would probably never rech back up to even 10k, but averaging down would help me if it had a small pump, surely.
Of course, that wasn't the case again, and it still confine to dump until it reached as low as 1k.

So as you can see by my small story, this coin is trash. You didn't need to buy at the ATH to get fucked from it, you just needed to buy at all after the ATH.
It has been one of the most disappointing pieces of shit on the altcoin market and considering hope much it was shilled on Veeky Forums, has lost many people Veeky Forums money.
The hate for it isn't irrational at all.

At the very least, I learned a few very good lessons from it.

The devs have paid every single dividend and are making great deals (Ledger HW wallet, only a small selection of coins achieve that).

See you at $1

>a summerfag buys high and sells low
>this coin is doomed forever sell at a loss

Its not about coin price. Its about marketcap. Fuck look at TaaS....that shit doubled in price so fast. Quick gains my nigga. Look at top 200 coins and pray to the pump gods urs goes on a moon mission.

Also buy ARK for lambo tier gains.

What are you even saying?
This reply doesn't even make sense. There is NOTHING nice left to say about this coin.

This is what a shill looks like guys, take note.

>I missed my chance yesterday to sell at a gain.
>tfw I sold all my 60k posw yesterday
feels good

pajeet coin

any news on when that's going to be released?