William I

William Shakespeare

William Turner

William Wonka

William Shatner.

Willie Nelson

Charlemagne

Jackie Chan

Oliver Cromwell probably if you're looking for a serious answer.

Cao Cao

Peter Griffin

The local weeb.

Napoleon

This

>I wanna unify my country
The absolute madman actually did it
Main difference is that he didn't die due to shit tactics, but from a dick-ass traitor

More like Garibaldi than Napoleon, France was united

wasn't france a complete shithole from the revolution till napoopan?

Well, not really shithole but the general tone was "Yay, we fucked privileges and stuff, but because we killed our kings, here's some more kings and maybe republic we don't know nothing's stable son" then boom, Napoleon.
So yeah, kinda some kind of shithole, but some "Lumières" shithole

So basically there was a stable system, that suddenly got destabilized, was left pretty much rotting for decades, then a guy came along and slapped everyone's shit in order, but said guy couldn't live long enough to see his work bear fruit

Sounds familiar

I don't know if it's a reference to Hitler or Trump, maybe someone else, I mean we're not on /pol/ here

I mean Nobunaga you doofus

sorry I'm no weeb

But the thread is about him?

Sorry the description was so vague I didn't recognize it was Nobunaga

B I S M A R C K

and why ?

Ivan the third.

Adolf Hitler

Oliver cromwell

"I must unite the samurai under one Shogunate."

Given his disdain for the establishment, he would've wiped his ass with the Shogunate

me t b h

Philip of Macedon

>Implying Nobunaga gave a shit about the status quo
He would take a shit on the emperor's hat and slap it on his best friend's wife's face if he was presented with the opportunity. The guy was a reactionary ambitious cunt.

A mixture of these is pretty close.

You're lookign for a guy whogave no fucks about established rules, ranks. He employed generals based more on skill, rather than heritage, see Toyotomi Hideyoshi, his succesor, also he was one of the first to realize that the Buddhsit sects were enjoying a position of power, but withouth being held accountable for anything, so he went against them, even inviting in christfags to destabilize the buddhist sects.
He was open to new ideas ,one of the first daimyo to use guns on a larger scale, figured out volley fire on his own, used european armor (he did own a set atleast, this much is 100% fact, but since animays and mangos potray nobunaga in all sorts of shit, this has become muddled, but he was presented Portugese breastplate from the then shogun, Yoshiaki)

Basically, a guy who gave no fucks, had ambition, and would use any means necessary to attain his goal, even if he had to kick up traditions and rules to get there.

Volley fire was already a thing in China as early as Han dynasties.

With China/Japan ties, volley system would have been a no-brainier.

You mean volley fire with crossbows? The chinese did use those.
Crossbows weren't as popular in Japanese warfare as china, for whatever reason, the last use of crossbows was in the Gempei war, around 1189-ish, I know that by 1200, there are no written records ever indicating that they used crossbows anymore, and there are no surviving japanese crossbowsfrom before the Meiji period.
When the japanese got their hands on muskets, in 1543, they didn't know what they were, and as far as I remember, Volley fire in europe didn't become pouplar untill the late 16th century. It's not that much of a stretch that Nobunaga figured it out on his own