0.40 BTC to invest

Hi Veeky Forums, i just got started and bought 0.40 BTC.

Would you advice to invest in a diverse portofolio or stick to btc/eth? for midterm (about 3-6months) investments.

In a case of a diverse portofolio could you advice some coins?

maybe 0.04 in 10 coins?

better read some more before you do something. you are just gambling this way.

I guess what i'm asking is "What would YOU do?" since you guys seem to know a lot better than myself.

0.4 BTC is roughly $1000. So I'd put it all into one of the more recently shilled coins here that hasn't mooned and risk it all in hopes of making 10x

I've been following cryptos for a while but there is so many hype and fud around here that i'm not sure which coins i should really consider or not.

are you retarded? I said do some reading, that implies that I would do that. or send them to me, better than throwing it away anyway

get a mix of BTC LTC and ETH

I'd do 30% BTC 20% LTC and 40% ETH and then with the 10% left try investing in some of the smaller and more risky coins

>ltc

Lol you idiot

>>>>ARK

You ain't gonna find much help here famalam. Most of here is just hype and talking about gains. Nobody actually wants to help newbs get in because when the floodgates open and normies finally figure this shit out, gains are gone.

DGB bro, buy in during the dip because it's gonna EXPLODE

LTC is a solid long term play considering the upcoming BTC drama

I was going to suggest ARK but didn't want to shill it. It's a very good time to buy in right now. It's mooning as I type.

how big will the explosion be?

are you retarded as well then? This is gambling. Whatever you might read it's still gambling, kids and whales pouring money in speculative assets. A lot of shitcoins being pumped and a lot of undervalued coins. It all works with hype around here. I may not know a lot but i do know that. That's why i'm asking advice here, retard.

does anyone here difference speculating from investing?
holy shit

what drama?

what a moron, enjoy being poor for the rest of your life

Just started as well. What's a good platform to start buying BTC to start trading on bitrex? Aas far as I know, BTC can't be directly purchased on bitrex?

virwox

XRP
BLOCK
UBIQ
SHIFT
ARK
STRAT
SIA
DGB?

Always research the crypto you invest in.