NewFag/NoCoiner - Help!

This Friday I decided to start trading coins. I spent whole weekend trying to start, but I failed.
After 2 days of constant struggle I haven't obtained a single coin. I signed up for many accounts and went through many verifications.

Should I just buy Bitcoin on Ebay?
Do I need bitcoins to buy other coins?
Can I just trade with other people online?

Other urls found in this thread:

virwox.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buy Bitcoin on Ebay
You could just also do like the assholes at localbitcoin and cancel the paypal saying it didn't arrive.

How do I start? I am so frustrated I want to punch myself.
Is waiting 4-5 days for bank account verification the only option?

i'm in a similar situation bro. signed up for a few accounts over the last 2 weeks. i decided to start by just buying btc on coinbase. i know it's pleb shit but i'm still a pleb so whatever.

Which country are you in?

>the verifications meme
I was able to buy $250 max of BTC within 30 seconds of signing up to coinbase using a CC and had it in my bittrex wallet in about 15 minutes

also $2500 bank limit but 1-week lead time

UK

Same, tried coinbase with no results

What is a CC?

credit card

Atm bros Bitcoin atm 10 min you in the game

Verification is trolling me. It's getting on my nerves..
When is coinmama coming back up ffs?

Open a gemini account. You get $500 free without a balance, but if you don't have money in your bank your account will go negative.

They only accept major banks but verification is instant with your bank login.

I tried to use my cc on coinbase and blockchain but both transaction got terminated.

>UK
Use bittylicious, you pay a little more but you can be on the BTC train in a couple of hours. This is assuming they still have lax verification up to £1k spent. Otherwise you'll likely be sorted tomorrow. Everything done by bank transfer.

I will try this one. I avoided it because it looks like some scam website.

Bitit if you want a few bitcoin scraps to learon how it works NOW.

Localbitcoins domestic bank transfer option. Its easy as fuck in the UK brainlet faggot

Yeah, it's not.

>only accept major banks
Here's the list of banks they accept.
If your bank isn't on it, you can't trade instantly. You have to do a wire and that takes 2 weeks since verification is required and is massively delayed. I opened a bank with Simple just to connect a bank.

Ally Bank
Bank of America
BB&T
BBVA Compass
Capital One
Capital One 360
Charles Schwab
Chase
Citi
Citizens Bank
Fidelity
Fifth Third Bank
Huntington Bank
M&T Bank
Navy Federal Credit Union
PNC
Regions Bank
Simple
SunTrust
TD Bank
US Bank
USAA
Wells Fargo

>brainlet faggot
Exactly how I feel right now.

What about Yobit? Is it any good?

Don't remind me of that. It has been one week since I sent everything bitstamp asked for and they are pretending not to see it.
I got tired of waiting and decided to practice using blockfolio and made 100% in just 3 days. Was studying coins and shit like crazy, since I got that 100% I just gave up and I am now waiting for bitstamp's mercy.
I bet they think I'm some kind of scammer or that I'm not going to put much money into it just because I'm from Brazil, what they don't know is that I pretend to invest 10k dollars initially. Fucking CIA nigger minded kikes

It's fine. Just don't buy 95% of coins or what anyone in chat tells you to.

>decided to practice using blockfolio and made 100% in just 3 days.

How do you set up a practice blockfolio? I have it on my phone but can;t find such option

It doesn't exist. Simply start with the amount of money you want(I started with $150), whenever you sell something write down on your computer how much that is worth on BTC and then buy the same amount in BTC of the other coin you want to invest in.

>yoshit

I had trouble too. Eventually I found bittylicious to be the most convenient. I was verified within 48 hours and the btc arrives within 30 minutes to an hour. There's around a 10% markup for the convenience but it can be made back quickly. You should register with and verify with Kraken too, it will take ages, but that will be how you will withdraw your btc to GBP. You will also be able to buy btc there too but it will take a few days to get them due to SEPA bank transfers but it will be cheaper.

For now, to dip your toe in use bittylicious. I personally am avoiding poloniex and coinbase, polo seems sketchy and coinbase seems to be plagued with issues right now. Also, I recommend bittrex for trading, I was verified with them within a day.

kek
i would make so much day trading if i could actually do that irl.
Go ahead and try day trading, you're going to be a delicious snack.

>bittrex
I just signed up, thanks.
So can I use any exchange in the world or should I stick to the UK based?

I did day trading and got profit for 2 days, then made 80% when I decided to invest into DGB's latest dip and put the rest(30% of my pretend money) into Stratis.
If you studied enough and good at recognizing patterns day trading is not that much of a meme.

Should I avoid day trading then?
What would be better? Weeks, months, seconds?

If only there was some cryptocurrency that sped up bank transfers...

since this is a newfag thred, any basic sources for me to see to even have a cle what goes on here, and how to make moderate wallet gainz?

Just use virwox.com/ and take the hit on the highish fees.
>Buy ssl from virwox
>exchange sll to btc
>send to exchange

Buying DGB on the dip is fine and realistic, same with your Stratis buy. But for actual day trading, writing down the trades on a piece of paper wont work.
Buy and hold based on fundamentals. Or try and get in and out of Pump&Dumps like DGB. Or any number of things you can think of. Those all operate on ranges of weeks to years. If you daytrade, you will lose money. Unless you're a badass like me. But go ahead and try, people like you are my snacks :)

I don't think you get it. On the normal day trade I never go back to USDT or BTC. I keep switch between coins when I see that one that I consider safe is on a dip and one that I am holding is at the tip of the pattern I just "switch". It is very practical thing to do.

That is pretty good idea.
Are there other low tier exchanges that I can use?

I have all my money in my skrill account for reasons. Websites I found I can buy btc via skrill require extensive authentication which I fail to complete for one reason or another. I really wanna get onto the crypto train but to no avail...

It's what i used when i first got in, took a day or so for them to verify payments of new accounts and i was good to go after that.

You dont need to got o a low teir exchange, just go to bittrex

Does bittrex have an option to buy from them or is it just for trading btc you already bought?

Sorry i miss understood what you meant by exchange. Not that i know of other than the other bigger ones that are all shit.

so whats the deal if you're in the third world with a US (wells fargo) bank account? bitstamp and kraken verification taking weeks. whats the best option?

are you from hoholistan?