PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

DGB WILL BE OVER NINE THOUSANDDD

*cringe*

t.desperate ath buying bagholder

Diversify your portfolio by investing in some mooncoin

9000 is a fuckin joke but there's no reason why it wont hit at least 4500 by friday.

what happened to her mega breasts?

Give it a rest senpai shit is starting to get cringey.

Link uncensored version pls

Already found it
>tfw non static IP

It's over

I'm tying the noose right now.
It's been a nice ride, lads.

I thought dynamic IP's were standard worldwide.
I'd need to pay an extra ~$100 a month to get a static IP.

Why would you want static a static IP?
Also, as far as I am aware, dynamic IPs are standard mostly in third world countries.

Those nipples are amazing . Would suck on them for days

How much dgb can i mine in a day with a RX 570?

>Why would you want static a static IP?
The router reset to change IP bothers me. I have several bots trading on various markets and the connection loss often makes me loose money, so I looked into what the prices would be. Way too expensive tho, not worth it.

>mostly in third world countries.
Yeah, I guess that's right.
t. east Europe

I live in fucking Brazil and since I don't bot or anything having a dynamic IP is fine by me, actually I rather have it, you can dodge DDOS attacks and avoid being banned almost anywhere.

Static ips are pretty common in europe, especially the nordics and eastern europe

also its an ip you get form the telecommunications company, so you cant even get a new one by shutting off the router or anything, you have to call them to get a new one

but if you want fiber, you have to pay to get a static ip for some reason

I don't know about the rest of east Europe but where I live, you have to pay quite a lot for a static IP, even if you don't have fiber.
My internet bill would roughly double if I wanted one.

thanks for the laugh

June 22nd

>What is dyndns
Come on user, even the free plan would solve your problem

>dyndns
You miss the point. It's not about having a fixed IP or DNS address, it's about avoiding the daily router resets that come with having dynamic IP's.
If you have a dynamic IP and your router has been up for 24 hours, it will automatically reset to get a new IP. It takes a few minutes for it to boot back up and during that time you got no internet which fucks up my bots.

What happens then?