Thinking about buying BAT right now, am I a retard? Any input biz bros?

Thinking about buying BAT right now, am I a retard? Any input biz bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy high sell low

Buy high, sell low.

buy high sell low

it's shit scam, but you can scam with whales if you want.

buy high sell low

buy high sell low

chkd
buy high sell low

Buy high, sell low this shitscam.

OP here. Just bought 6.2K worth. Going to take a dip with the whales, hope I don't die!

Will report back in a few.

lmao, an entire thread telling you NO and you do it anyway. holy shit, fucking kill me.

>Do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you

I'm up $42 already

actually only up $8 dollars now... getting scared

and by 6.2k mean dollars, dropped 25 ETH tokens on this bitch

not when it's the entire fucking thread you retard.
>"""up"""
cool story, but you didn't make $42. my dick is up, but unless i jack off what the fuck do i care?

I'm up $475. Bought it when it got listed on Bittrex yesterday. Can't believe my $250 made it this far.

This is why I have been shilling Veeky Forums to buy yesterday.

reasons? buy high sell low isn't really a reasonable response.

yes it is numb nuts. the price is HIGH and you are BUYING it.

its a gamble
they just opened up...

But at any given moment the price of a coin is high if it's on an upward trend. Am I wrong?

I got in at 7k sat last night. Am I still buying high?

>not investing in meme coins

yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC

>upward trend
did you just say you're trying to time the market right now? ignoring major red flags.

why does everyone hate this coin?

BUY HIGH SELL HIGHER BITCH

they are angry that people were quicker than them at the ICO

I'm up 50% since last night, don't see a problem here

/thread
/board

Not "quicker", it was whales abusing gas price and paying $2000+ to pretty much guarantee their 10000ETH transactions.

There were blocks filled for hours and the ICO was over in under 30 seconds, pretty much due to whales effectively DDoSing the blockchain while buying up majority of BAT.

That kind of shit leaves a bad taste in people's mouth and now they're selling BAT for 2-6x ICO price. Are you really surprised at everyone's reactions?

Nothing against BAT and the devs (it's a wonderful idea), but fuck that nonsense.

I am avoiding BAT out of principal. That ICO is just as bad as the DASH instamine scam.

I have never owned DASH and never will. Same with BAT. Fuck these jewish tricks. Crypto is for the people, not for some kike to get even more rich while I slave away working 12 hour days.

fucking lmao

>avoiding BAT out of principal
You're going to regret that. Everyone is going to forget the ICO and push the price to epic heights.
I hate that whales beat me to the punch, but that's how it is.

No matter the morals of it, we all pay exponentially for coins now or later. I sold my eth off after the dao disaster, fucked myself but have earned it back by learning that shit is unfair but getting in early no matter what is going to make you some large gains. Look at worldcoinindex, it's a fucking sea of huge green exponential gains.
TLDR The whales are in before all of us at all times live with it and make your 6x when BAT hits Polo.

Maybe we should pool our money and beat the whales next time. Send a contract order with a ton of gas, and distribute the coin based on how much you put in.
Some nerd will figure it out.

Hey mate you tapped into exactly what I've been doing. We've been collecting for some time about to show the whales who's boss. Just send here we'll show em!

0xiD10tt01deyEkek10L

Why do you feel the need to post this, poorfag?

>Just send here we'll show em!
That's pretty funny man
Some idiot might send you their coin, so I respect the hustle

sent ;)

Anybody saying not to buy into BAT right now is a dumb pussy just like all the people from last night thinking this shit would tank.

just try the browser, fastest thing ive ever used + low ram consumption

phone app is better imo.
comes out with free adblock/script block

If you understand fundamentals of bat you are bat shit crazy not to own it at any price. This is brendan rich author of JavaScript and CEO of Mozilla running this bitch. Advertising is a trillion dollar industry. If brave takes 1% of that you have billion dollar market cap. Where is bat today? Look at the market cap and figure it out. You guys are a bunch of fucking children.

That meant to say 10b market cap

even 0.1% would be huge gains. when even opera can maintain 2% browser marketshare, then BAT can own 0.1% of the advertising marketshare

My price is not the price it's at, sadly.

Hope you enjoy the hodl.