DGB is an excellent buy right now; I bought it at various entry prices because it's going to spike up at 9th because of...

DGB is an excellent buy right now; I bought it at various entry prices because it's going to spike up at 9th because of the "big news" (citibanks and people play minecraft for DGBs) leading up to June 9th, it's going to be a huge monster spike then it will drop as the whale dump their loads. It's smart if you dump all your DGB on 8ths, and then rebuy on June 9th. Be one step ahead of the whales, be the smart nigga.

People who say "should I buy at the dip?" it doesn't fucking matter because if you think the value of the coin is going to spike up, it doesn't matter if you buy in at 3 cents or 5 cents. You can apply game theory buy dollar cost average into the coin -- meaning, you buy into the coin regardless if it's going up or down because you believe the long term trend it will go up.

We're inside a hyper inflation period. The crypto market cap is only at 90 billion dollars as of June 02 2017. That is nothing; considering collectively, the stock markets around the world have a 16 trillion dollar market cap. Just you wait until the crypto market cap hits 1 trillion. Right now we're still in the very early train of crypto, so enjoy your mad gainz. You literally cannot lose.

ETH is going to fork from POW (proof of work) to POS (proof of stakes). This means that whenever there is changes people are scared mother fuckers, so they will dump their ETH and there will be a massive dip before a new all time high (ATH). It's wise to buy ETC NOW (today, June 04th) because once ETH hits $300 people are fucking scared to buy at that price point so they will look at ETC as a "cheaper alternative"; plus ETH and ETC price moves in tandem with each other -- when ETH moves up, ETC moves up.

t. t.me/crpytomillionaire

>DGB is an excellent buy

stopped reading right there.

ETC is scamcoin

Buying ETC is like buying megablocks because legos are popular.

checked, but really it doesn't matter because people will still buy it when ETH pumps and also what if there's conflict of interest between companies / countries in the ethereum enterprise alliance? ETC offers a solution for that.

>Buying ETC is like buying megablocks because legos are popular.

Yeah, but I doubled my money bought ETH @ $7, sold at $16. Are you in for the money or not? ETC is going to moon once ETH's POS gets implemented.

I don't give a fuck if ETC is a scam coin; I'm here to make my million. ETH is going to sky rocket past $300+, ETC is going to go to $50.

You smartboi

ETH is definitely going to the moon, and ETC might follow it. Sure they are functionally interchangeable now, but they will diverge as ETH gets more upgrades. Imo the risk/reward for ETC is inferior.

so there will be an ETH dip some time soon?

Yes, when ETH implements POS sometime before nov 1. It will dip and then it will moon.

>Imo the risk/reward for ETC is inferior.

Depends on your budget. A nigger with $1000 will make more gainz with ETC than ETH. However, I would do ETH long term, ETC for short term profit; flip the profit and buy into ETH.

The amount invested is irrelevant, you're assuming that ETC will go up a higher % than ETH which I think is improbable. I am slightly biased though, I refuse to invest in ETC because their subreddit is full of insufferable cucks.

>I am slightly biased though, I refuse to invest in ETC because their subreddit is full of insufferable cucks.
Don't let your bias prevent you from making money. Like I said, I doubled my money on ETC, and I will make some more jew gains in the near future; you want to exploit opportunities, rather than base your trades on idealogies.

I'm good with my ETH gains. I fully believe that the ETH/ETC gap will only widen.

DGB's block chain tech is better than BTC's or LTC's...

It actually has a target audience, and is integrating itself into a billion dollar, tech savvy industry (video games). Stores in Germany and Japan are already accepting DGB as a currency. You can buy steam/facebook/gap etc gift cards online as we speak with DGB. Unlike 99.9% of other cryptocurrencies, DGB is ACTUALLY A CURRENCY that you can use to BUY STUFF.

Minecraft server is going up, citibank announcement is coming, it's already usable in LOL and counterstrike go for in game items, and it can be mined as you play video games.

You nondigi tards are honestly fucking retarded and so blinded by FOMO and rage that you cannot see a superior, socially relevant, commercially relevant, future top 5 crypto in front of your fucking eyes. It is absolutely laughable and sad. The masses understand will understand DGB, no one understands or gives a shit to understand coins like SIA/GOLEM which are not financially viable projects, they want to buy shit with their crypto currency.

DGB has a market, has a marketing team, knows it's audience, is actually useful for buying things, and will rival BTC very soon. It will use the gigantic videogame platform as a lunar rocket launch pad and blast off into the next galaxy. Fuck the moon.

Cap this faggots.

someone tell me why this isn't another dogecoin

Read the thread you dumb slut

been reading the same shit for two weeks pal

Any half talented crypto programmer could write an app and run a server to pay you in any coin while playing any game, I LOL at how people think this is a "feature"

"any idiot could make flappy bird -.-"

The team could at least shut down all these shills by publicly declaring there is no partnership with Microsoft or Minecraft but they have no qualms about the trollbox lying and hyping the price up with this myth, IMO that makes them scammers.

I respect that opinion but I don't really agree. The idea of an official Microsoft/Minecraft partnership is so retarded given the current price that I don't get how anybody could fall for it. When I bought in I quickly noted that the Minecraft thing was a private server, simply by glossing over twitter/telegram/bitcointalk. Oh well.

Rules of being an elite crypto trader:

1. Study crypto 8-12 hours a day. You want to learn everything about crypto, the technology, the major players in the game, where is the technology comin and going. Also it helps if you masturbate while you study so your brain associates pleasure with learning. This is how I study trading and crypto 8+ hours every single fucking day.

2. Never panic sell. Iron hands only. If you can't stomach 20 percent downswing and -$2000 per day you might as well turn off your computer because you're not made for this game

thats right and if lego is 20 times the price of megablocks most parent would buy megablocks. It doesnt matter what the childs want, it only matters what the parents with the money buy

>Veeky Forums trader sells on the 8th cuz he's a a"smart nigga"
>goes to the moon on the 9th

fucking sound advice.

>Also it helps if you masturbate while you study so your brain associates pleasure with learning.

Yeah that's how it works.

So it moons on the 9th? When does it crashes then?

>Also it helps if you masturbate while you study so your brain associates pleasure with learning
You learned that from wolf of wall street didn't you?
You do coke too right?

I never watched wolf on wall st. I thought it's common sense?

Then you're retarded if you can't see why DGB is different than Dogecoin. At this point, I don't even care to shill DGB anymore. DGB doesn't need shills anymore. The awareness is there. It's been top volume for the last two days. And it's under 2K sats right now. Holy fuck, I might even sell off my 150ETH and buy another massive round of DGB... god damn my cock is so hard right now I can't take it.

This nigger gets it. you're a smart nigger, I like you.

>Fuck I hate this I wish I got into DGB when it was cheap