SIA or DGB, what should I buy?

both

sjcx

both are risky buys unless you're looking for long term holding. If that's the case, SIA.

How long are you trying to HODL for? DGB will be good to sell in a month or two. Sia is more long term, but does occasionally like to moon.

SC
I don't think we've seen the real pump and dump yet. Only an actual retarded person would buy DGB over 1k

this

diversify, this way when one moons harder than the other you won't feel sorry.

SC is safer longterm play with potential to trade on its volatility in short term. I recommend that over DGB's meme coin

What do you think SC could reach by the end of the month?

xvg

I'd be surprised if it doesn't reach that by the end of next week.

support gets sketchy around 800

Siacoin easily. DGB was the move 2 weeks ago. Now? Siacoin. come on op

Sia, no question about it.

Sia it is. Thanks anons

market cap is too high now to continue at such fast speeds

Better off with DGB. holding both.

If you would have bought dbg at 1k sats a few days ago you could have sold at 2.5k sats yesterday and made a gain of 150%.

If that's retarded, sign me up.

They need to change the mascot. Honestly, it's slick and all but imagine trying to convince the already skeptical boss to switch out dropbox for this ...soft hentai weebstorage

I'd go with both. Sia probably has more room for growth, but I still expect good gains from dbg at least until the end of the month.

DBG is a questionable long term hold, however.

You dumbass some Veeky Forumsbro made that like two days ago

lol its fan art dumbass

That already happened. It was pumped and dumped. All that's left now are bagholders in denial and retards still getting FOMO a day after (and a few HODLers, which I respect because it is a cool coin).

Glad to hear it's unofficial