M00N General #1 - Breaking the 3 Sat Wall Edition

Hey Veeky Forums listen up, I've got something to tell you. Right now the 3 sat sell wall is at 2.51 btc

The Moon Coin community is only growing in numbers and ever since it's been added on the ccex exchange it's only been going in on direction, up.

Remember how everyone made fun of RDD and its bagholders? Well look at it now, easily over 100 sats and showing no signs of stopping. Anyone who's thrown away an easy $1,000 into RDD and bought at 1 sat and held onto it easily has over $100k right now.

Right now, MOON is facing a similar trend to it, it's been pumped and dumped and yet despite that, it's actually fucking growing...Exactly like RDD has.

Do you really want to miss this next Moon mission?

Now join the rest of us at discord.gg/xkC6Gjc

We're a growing community and even though I've personally only been there for a few days, I can already see the potential and I can see the drive that the people have to really get Moon coin going.

And for anyone interested, these are the positions that we're looking to get filled:

1. Graphic designers
2. Video producers
3. Development contributers
4. PR agents
5. Sales executives
6. Merchandisers
7. Social media page/community managers
8. Web designers
9. Translators

Or if you want, you don't even have to fill a position, just having your presence and support is more than enough to really give MOON what it needs to travel to the moon and beyond.

Hey guess what? The Sell wall is now 1.98 btc..that's the sound of people desperately trying to get into MOON before it truly starts rocketing.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xkC6Gjc
discord.gg/Whfuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

i bought 2 days ago for 2 sat and already sold 50% at 4 sat (on c-cex), thus made my initial back.

Now im hodling for the launch.

If I would've followed your advice and taken no risk I would have been worse off.

I bought 8.2 million at 1 sat, and now I'm seeing 200% gains about to become 300% gains.

I'm sure that someone said the same thing to the guy who advertised RDD in the beginning and now that motherfucker who shilled RDD is driving a lambo right now as we speak.

Don't you want to be part of lamboland like that guy?

High risk high reward. I bought 3 Million, money i could care to lose. I just dont want to feel like an idiot if it really takes off.

Also, lurking the moon discord and seeing live how mooncoin won the c-cex won convinced me.

Moon has great potential, its soo great that people either love it or hate it. How can anyone hate a coin called moon?

want a coin that actually have value and is still very cheap?
check out RDD

Sell wall is about to be below 1 btc.

I was skeptical about this coin but it's really fucking happening.

All these people saying "kys" that's fine. Miss the train, you're going to want to kys when you see it blow up and you missed the chance just because Veeky Forums said it was a scam.

Do your own research, they are actually turning this coin around.

Its a zombie coin, so not only is their risk involved, there is triple risk involved.

SELL WALL IS AT FUCKING 1.24 BTC

I REPEAT, SELL WALL IS AT FUCKING 1.24 BTC

I threw some pocket change at it for 4.5 million.

its almost gone anons

Goodbye, 3 sat sell wall.

WE ARE NOW FACING AGAINST THE 4 SAT SELL WALL.

HODL

Moon is getting bought at 100 million an hour now. At this pace we'll be at 10 satoshis by tomorrow

My only regret now is that I didn't buy more MOON coins.

yes me too...

ATTENTION NEWCOINERS: MOONCOIN IS A SCAM

Show proof rather than just repeating one FUD line over and over again. You're probably just trying to get as many bags as possible before it starts mooning.

Experientia magistra stultorum

> Says its a scam.
> Doesn't provide proof.

KYS

Let's keep track of how fast the walls are coming down and going up.

Buy wall at 3: 62 mil
Sell wall at 4: 670 mil

Sweet! Just bought 7.3 millions

If you're interested in joining our community, here's the discord link.

discord.gg/xkC6Gjc

newfags and lurkers, don't fall for this garbage

moon headed to 400 SATs

cant wait to drink all the tears once we hit 100sat

>1 post by these IDs

Am I too late for the bag holder convention?

What are you talking about man? MOON is being sold at 4 sats right now, RDD was being sold at 4-5 sats on Veeky Forums when people were advertising it, and look at it now.

Get in now while it's hot cause it's only going up from here, we're knocking down sell walls left and right and we're only in the beginning stages.

moon coin bag holder here
14,965,009 moon coins bought at 2sat
get to 100sat!

can't believe this piece of shit stayed alive but I already made my 4x off it, I'm staying out

gl moon fags

Seriously considering buying this coin of anything can reach $1.

Pray baby pray
Just don't make those "I regret selling at x satoshis when it rocketed to y satoshis" thread.
Lot of good updates for this coin coming this month.

Lol funny you dont list accountants or financial analysts.

forget about moon, get into KIDS in yobit, it is gong to moon brutally easy like reddcoin, KIDS doens't have the stupid 20btc sellwalls that mooncoin did

t. early mooncoin buyer at 1 sold at 3

fucking moonfags man, this can be happening

When moon blows tf up- which it will- I'm gonna fuck your sister.

fuck yeah my dick's hard

lol you guys need help. "Mooncoin" ? Scammers are running out of names to call these shit coins or something?

4sat = $24m market cap
Good luck getting $600m on meme coin while the bottom is trying to sell off ASAP

FUDers are false flag shills keeping the price artificially down to increase their bags before the inevitable 100x pump.

They are the true Mooncoin shills.

Why are mooncoin shills so hungry to double their money? Is it that nice of a sure double after buying in at 1 sat? why not just ride the DGB wave?

C'mon fags fill my buy order at 1 sat.

Guess in your retarded ass brain you never stopped to think that this isn't a shill and that this is actually happening.

I'll be at Lamboland soon enough.

I'll remember to buy in at 1 sat next time as well

Mooning rigth now.

when is this getting on bittrex? otherwise it will just get dumped at 4 sat again

I use Bleutrade for moon.

>4 sat
>mooning
SHIGGY

Holy shit you guys got it off the ground, nice work!

>mfw Veeky Forumsraelis are the only people to care about the coin
>mfw we get it off the ground

did you buy?

t. moonman staking 1.56million @1sat

kys discord shills.

Why isnt this nigger on Blockfolio? I had it synced but it never updated and now its gone when I tried to sync again.

Think they're working on updating it. People have emailed BF devs.

suck it

Ahahha you poor desperate baggers!

>tfw sold my 1sat buy of 2.2mil at 2sat after the initial dump

hehe gas me

Last chance to get on the moon rocket.

We will break 4 sats today and from there 10 will be easy.

After that you better strap your a-holes down for the ride.

It's already back at its ath you stupid faggot

and its tearing the 4 sat wall slowly, even the 5 sat wall went down a bit, i think this may rocket out soon, glad i still have some coins on me

> The Moon Coin community is only growing in numbers
There is no community, only people who wanted to be in the P&D. If this coin disappeared tomorrow and people got their money back, nobody would even mention it again the next day, or ever in their lives

you sound butthurt

Past hour saw again 80 million buy orders and virtually no sells. Wow I already have 35 mil should I get some more? I have only 4 hours to decide at this rate... if dubs I'll buy 15 mil, kek wills it.

ayy, buy them

Kek has spoken.

BUY. OR KEK WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN

Damn.

I got in but maybe I should've bought more.
Its still early enough.

4 sat wall fallen on NOVA )))

They're chewing through in huge chunks on Bleu as well.

Miscalculated fees and slippage. Do you think kek will show mercy?

>Coinbase is Jewing me

BTC transfer fee keeps rising with the amount I'm transferring so it won't let me. It's literally asking me for 90% of the transfer as a fee and then says error.

4 sat wall soon to fall on c-cex
Mooncoin going to the moon

Transfer bitcoin to litecoin on coinbase. Send with 0.001 ltc fee. Trade to btc on bleutrade trade to moon.

TAKE ME TO THE MOON

I can't figure out how. I go to buy and the only option is to buy with cash and not transfer other coins.

I dont use coinbase but i'm sure it should be possible.
Any user willing yo help our bro on the moonrocket?

Also once you figure it out you could also try ether instead. The litecoin book on bleutrade is very thin.

Almost gone 4 sat wall on bleau

Also anons this is really happening!
Volume at 68 btc a day at bleutrade. 99% buy orders.

If this continues we'll eat through the walls up to 8 sats by tomorrow.

Such a rise usually generates more volume so 10 sats is not totally out there.

MOON!!!

TEAR THE 5 SAT WALL NOW, AFTER THIS, WE ARE ON THE M O O N

no resistance after 10sat better get on when you can

Wow. No hesitation 50 million in 4 minutes. 5 sat wall only 530 million.

>mfw driving my mooncar

DON'T FUCK THIS ONE UP BOYS
You missed all the other moon missions, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE.

ayo hol up, let me hop in

this will go 5th dimension hyperspeed interstellar

i can feel it in dem gutz

Alright fags, I got $25 laying around, make me proud.

No shit. In the 20 minutes after the 4 sat wall fell, almost 200 million moon got bought at 5 sat. Thats 10 btc, 30 an hour, 720 a day. Get in Anons!

Only 400 mil (20btc) of moon left at 5 sat

It will make 0.000001 cost btc soon! Just wait and take your car. Or two car. Even whole ISLAND

6 sat per mooncoin. My dick so hard now

i'm seriously laughing at those selling at 4 sats now

Kek, where will moon go?

Next dubs in thread:

Dubs 7: +100 sat
Dubs 9: 75-99 sat
Dubs 8: 51-74 sat
Dubs 6: 41-50 sat
Dubs 5: 31-40 sat
Dubs 4: 21-30 sat
Dubs 3: 11-20 sat
Dubs 2: 8-10 sat
Dubs 1: 7 sat
Dubs 0: 6 sat

how do you stake?

>sold at 3sats yesterday

JUST

1.2mil @ 2sats reporting in, im holding til reddcoin levels

+ 10000 sat

>Kys
>shillls
>dead coin
>zombie coin

We're laughing pretty hard in the discord right now.

Kek not wills it

Doesn't surprise me at all to be honest. Looks like the devs and community is active and hyped as of late.

Join the original Mooncoin discord: discord.gg/Whfuw