I Made $2500 CAD Trading Cryptos This Weekend; AMA

What was your capital before that?

Why such weak gains bro?

i make that in an hour, although I trade with an extremely large stack of btc, you don't see me making threads.

What is that, like ~$1000 USD?

Nice. What did you buy?

How many years/months did it take you to learn to do this efficiently?

Why do you think this is special?

I made that last night, then bust a load in my chick.
That's nothing.

What is your strategy?

What's her height? Weight? Bust size? Butt size? In what orifice did you bust the load?

Lol buddy I make 5-10k A DAY so you can ask me anything. I have even made 15k before overnight.

$15k
0nly $4k on exchanges beforehand

HOW?

i will pay you to show me

>only 100$ increase with 2400 capital

i couldve doubled that and im a newcoiner

You couldn't pay him enough for him to care

made 2800$% off two hands of 5-10 ama

I made approx 3k today and my portfolio is only 50k. Someone with a 200k portfolio could easily do 10k a day.

Buy dips and sell the ATH. Don't sell off every though, just in case it keeps mooning, otherwise you'll get the dreaded FOMO.

i would pay him 10,000usd to show me everything he knows

Mmmmm, Aeumba.

whats the best coin to get in right now while its still ground floor

xvg, itll boom to 1000 by the end of the week

How many different coins do you trade?

seems legit

Can I have some? Beg post just got deleted. My senpai just found out my dad took out a 100K loan on the house and didn't tell anyone. Hasn't worked in months and avoided mortgage payments for months.

bitcoin:1MRnfgWhMAPtqYhrcGoy4kc2e8jJFwMudP

I want to invest and get out because banks kick me out.

Pic related as fuck.

ReddCoin (RDD)

Pic of my portfolio

I like waves and dbg, they fell and rebounded by a full 20% today. There is usually at least one coin that goes up 100% on any given day (like verge today), but I believe waves and dbg have good long term potential hence they make up the bulk of my portfolio.

howd you get BAT? did you buy at the sale? or if not, what did you buy it at?

I take it everybody in this thread is essentially day trading, no long term holds?

I bought it as soon as bittrex ninja-added it to the exchange at 7000 sats. I mean its not as good as buying the ico but still profitable.

gtfo beg fag

if I was able to actually buy some btc quick i would have bought into bat. starting to think i should have just ate VirWox's outrageous fees to buy into it

when i do start buying coins im just going to load up on starters and let that shit sit for 10 years, but yes i am learning to day/swing trade nasdaq and otc, i also want to find a good broker who can find me shanghai stocks

do you have skype? how can we take this convo off here, i will gladly pay you for your time

Cuckfag as well, i have questions OP.

where do you buy your btc, and are you verified? i posted up my id and proof of residence on a few exchanges and that may have been a mistake...

why do you even need to feel anonymous with this shit, i just want to get on it early and sell it in 10 years then shitpost on pol on an island til i die

I bought 2BTC from my friend for $15 in 2012, but in canada use Quadrigcax.

I'm sorry OP, I made like $10K burger dollars in crypto this weekend. Your 2.5k CAD means nothing, but congrats.

use it to cash out, you mean?

Such a fucking bullshiter. I can easily fake a Blockfolio if I wanted to, takes 1 second.

If you're not full of shit, prove it to me by sending DGBs to DLEuZduxEmVLAyRFEJA6SPneZKkfhjMu3R

Exactly my point.