Ireland will be 100% Catholic by 2020

Ireland will be 100% Catholic by 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Ireland).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will NI once again be free and unite with their catholic celt brothers once they reach a catholic majority soon?

cool

Not if they regain Northern Ireland.

Did you have to come home early from your march again today Orangeman? It seems as if those marches get shorter and shorter each time. Shame if you're entire Ulster scot culture were to be destroyed.

Not at the rate it's importing third world muslims it won't.

I'm not even from Ulster, I just find the whole troubles shite tiring.

Can't you just sink it into the sea?

NI is 98% white
I find it hilarious when immigrants come over and complain about how shit it is. Did they not have TV back in asscrackistan? Surely it's internationally known for being a shithole, even now

No it won't. All the muzzies with English will skip the UK after Brexit and come here

I wish, but sadly most of our muzzies are Pakis who have lived here since the 1960's, they control city councils in Paki-majority boroughs, they're not going anywhere.

Except Christianity is declining all across Europe

Even a protestant friend from Belfast recommended me to visit Dublin instead of the shithole he grew up in (his words).

Just out of interest, why you keep fighting so hard for a shithole anyways?

>spend 300 years fighting off the british for their country

>hand the country you and your ancestors fought for over to a bunch of third worlders

what did Ireland mean by this?

Deus Vult!

What kind of idiot question is this? You know they came from Scotland, right? Ulster may be shit, but it's not /Scotland/.

sure arent the muslims more irish than d'irish demselves

make some catholic friends then

DESU this is the one place if they were bred out of existence I wouldn't care. The Irish get what they deserve.

alright Nigey now go pay Jizya to Sultan Sadiq

Ireland is currently 0% Catholic, since they legalized gay marriage
>inb4 Catholics can support gay marriage
Sure, if a Catholic can retain his faith while renouncing a major part of the catechism.

Catholics can't support gay marriage. Even cultural Catholics can't support gay marriage. At this point, Ireland is a nominally Christian nation at best.

Why would they leave? They're not from EU countries, so nothing about Brexit directly affects them any more than it would any other British Citizens.

To be fair, sodomite marriage passed with 62% of the votes while 48.2% of Irish Catholics attend mass once a week of more (84.6% of the people living in Ireland belong to the Catholic Church).

The people that are actually active in the Church voted against it.

You find it tiring? I think it's the greatest show on earth. What am I going to do if Ireland unites peacfully? Watch the Balkans?

We've always been 3rd worlders though. We were the first third worlders.

>time to clean up irenogs again

Watch the Middle East. They fight 24/7.

I already enjoy Memeri TV, but it's not enough.

I will post this in every faggy fucking thread about this you make, OP.
First of all, Catholic =/= Unionist. A catholic unionist NI is very possible and very likely.
The ROI is a fucking failed state. A shame upon the free nation dreamed of by the rebels, you probably would have had you shot during the civil war for being a faggot.
Why anyone would want to be part of it is beyond me.
My family have been in Ireland for centuries. They have been "catholic" for centuries. But do I want to join that fucking 26-country miscarriage? Do I fuck.
ROI can fucking sort itself out, then we can see about uniting. Until then, I'd rather not be poor OR blacked one of the the last not-totally-fucking-destroyed parts of the west.

So fuck you, OP. I'm Irish, and you're a faggot. The ROI is a failure and needs to either do pretty much a 180 before unification is fucking worth it.

Up the RA, kill yourself.

I mean Ppl will move to Ireland instead of the UK from wherever they're from.

Why is it a failed state?

Per capita GDP higher than the UK, much better quality of life than NI.

If anything, NI would be a failed state were it not propped up by rUK tax payers.

Why?

Ulstermen never falter.

> implying the South won't be 100% atheist by then

By importing Congolese and Angolan

The Irish people, tired of middle easterners taking their jobs, fight to become the number 1 exporter of terrorism in the west again.

In other news, ETA still exist? More at ten.

will Catholicism survive until then?

>Muslims protest ISIS and terrorism
This is a good thing, retard.

>Eu's bitch
>tax haven
>pro faggotry
I don't think you'll even get it 100% chirstian let alone catholic.

Explanation:

Atheists don't have kids, Irish Catholics have like 5 or 6.

We'll never see the glory days of old again, when Ireland spread terrorist banter to Australia and Canada.

Men all over Ireland died in WWI mong that's not unique to Ulster or Protestants. Some of the original IRA served in the British army in WWI.

>t. west Brit traitor shill

The heroism displayed by the 36th in the Somme was exceptional.

Plain and simple.

I agree, fellow user.

Hey guys what's going on in this thr-

Cromwell did nothing wrong

Source: I'm from Drogheda.

Needs Wojack in the white part

>muslims protesting ISIS/Terrorism
>a bad thing

congrats barry yer an eejit

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/ with dates

what part of this do you mongs not understand?

/pol/ isn't good with words.

Neither is this board outside of actual non-bait history threads.

I know.

Too much /pol/.

After scanning through the threads and replies on the first page I've come to the conclusion that this board is actually just shit in general and it isn't the humanities ruining it

There's like 5 good/interesting posts

>After scanning through the threads and replies on the first page I've come to the conclusion that this board is actually just shit in general and it isn't the humanities ruining it

I completely agree and have said exactly the same thing in some other threads, when I still bother to come here.

This board has been a massive disappointment. It attracted way too many low IQ retards from /pol/ right from the start.

That's what it looks like when there are only 65,000 of them (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Ireland). When you get higher percentages of them, you get...different...results desu fampai

>Mel brooks
>a Christian who hates Jews and is /pol/ incarnate
>representing muzzies

You're a retard m8

I doubt it, considering the Catholic Church's reputation in Ireland has been completely ripped to tatters by now.

That's Mel Gibson

This picture was not intended to represent them; I apologize. I was merely meant to add emphasis to my words.