I have roughly $850 worth of BTC to spend on a coin right now. What coin should I dump it all in...

I have roughly $850 worth of BTC to spend on a coin right now. What coin should I dump it all in? I was thinking WAVES for a long term hold but I wouldn't mind double this in a a couple weeks.

Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.wavesplatform.com/road-to-waves-1-0-eafab1e6846f?source=rss----b0ce489f67c6---4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

200 on BAT 200 on DGB 200 on WAVES 200 on STRAT

Last 50 idk, pick on of the above I guess

dgb strat and siacoin

DGB, XVG, SIACOIN, GNT would be your best bet for the following months.

Literally turned 100$ into 4k in 4 months with these fucks

you do not dump it all on one, buy multiples of everything

>avoid: XRP, STORJ, PIVX, Mooncoin, pink coin, music coin, bullshitcoin

If you wanna go full meme put some into Mooncoin. If you wanna make money go DGB

I put my life savings into DGB. Not selling anytime soon no matter where it ends up. Just 6 years ago BTC was 3 cents.

minereum for short term x2-4 gains

I am very wary of putting anything into DGB since it gets shilled here 24/7. But I think STRAT, BAT, and SIA could be good.

I also have some GNT already. What do you guys think GNT will realistically hit in USD? 2, maybe 3 bucks?

the whole dev team are jews
that gives you a good idea of where it can go

That's my thoughts on DGB. I'm not complaining that it returned my initial investment by five folds but the amount of shilling for this coin is over the top.

Can I get some proof before I put my life savings into this? Are they practicing jews?

This

I took a $10,000 loan out from my 401k to put into DGB.

I'll be retiring by the end of the year. By the time I'm 40, I'll have made sure my great grandchildren never have to work.

At this point, I don't need to work. But I'm going to keep it in there to preserve the investment. I already feel retired in my head. Knowing I don't need my job anymore. It would be retarded to sell of now though. Knowing where it's going. Three of my generations will be set for life. DGB is/was the greatest investment I've ever made and it's ONLY the beginning. Stay strong Digibro.

DGB, BITB, RDD, XVG

>involved in crypto
>asking if they're practicing jews

A jew in the market place is more Jewish than the Jews in the Synagogue.

Put it in waves. Based Sasha just announced Waves 1.0 info.

Its happening.

blog.wavesplatform.com/road-to-waves-1-0-eafab1e6846f?source=rss----b0ce489f67c6---4

Ehhh music coin is not bullshit

But waves eth Gnt ANT DCR HMQ and if your risky xrp are all good long terms holds right now

not smart dude

Need to buy more waves!!!

OP here. I split it 3 ways between WAVES, SIA, and GNT. Out of all the suggestions I felt the most comfortable with these 3.

And out of those I think WAVES is the safest bet. It might take years but I think it will reach ETH $50 levels one day.

BitBean you won't regret it.