Swarm City Token

>He didn't invest in SWT when it was sub $4.00

Reminder that Swarm will be a top coin in just under two weeks. Devs are releasing their website and platform on June 15th, and that will usher in a flood of novice investors hoping to get ICO-tier returns.

Do yourself a favor and pick a few of these up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIywQTnyRyI
press.swarm.city/swarm-city-boardwalk-overview-9a362f19411f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy high, sell low

>Buy high

It's seriously undervalued. You will start to hear about it more next week, when their media team starts trying to attract Normies. It will be as big as Ethereum, there is a lot of plans for development.

So the dev team doesn't even have a website yet? Shit nigger next month you'll be shilling for coins where the lead developer is still in elementary school.

They do, the website is for a new dapp.

ok i threw 0.1 at it, it either goes to zero or i make another bitcoin in my quest to 100 btc

this is why your poor DYOR, this could be a once in a lifetime coin

dont worry about the logistics
just buy high sell low

What's DYOR? I'm not a newfag but this meme eludes me.

do your own research

listen man i'm really passionate about this coin, i'm telling you right now is the time to buy because the price is high

it's gonna dip soon then you can sell it off for major gains

guys please listen this is your only shot to become a mega millionaire

right now swarm is literally mooning you need to buy while its still high

i swear it's going to dip in a few hours then sell all of what you bought

it's literally free money

>SWT has jumped up 60% in the past few days
>barely any downward movement
This is all Veeky Forums, isn't it? I hope we're all gonna be rich.

Thanks Papi

listen guys im telling you right now

i've crunched the numbers on this token

from my calculations if you buy while its high right now you'll make ultra millions when it goes low

PLZZZZ buy

Can you stop shitting up my thread? Shouldn't you be making posting sad Pepes because you FUDDED DGB and RDD?

Please screenshot your posts and read them in a year, then kill yourself when you realize you could've been rich but you decided to be an autistic faggot.

Seriously, do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lIywQTnyRyI

sure looks legit guys

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>*breathes in*

BWAHAHFHAHFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

>YOUR GONNA KYS WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU COULD'VE BEEN RICH!!!

FUCKIN AHAWABHWHAHAHAHAhahbABHbahabhBHABHABHABHbha

And Ethereum's founder looked "legit"? Point is, these aren't groomed tech company reps shilling you their platform that will disrupt a billion dollar industry like you'll see on the MSN homepage. They're programmers doing their own thing. Crypto investing is a risk with an unusually high reward because we're the early adopters. But feel free to miss this like you missed DGB and probably even Sia, LOL.

TRUST ME GUYS! IT'S NOT AN EXIT SCAM I SWEAR!

You're right, they're not groomed tech company reps. The guy in the video doesn't even look like a programmer, he looks like some faggot trying to scam people. Look at how he smiles and is wearing glasses through the whole video. He knows something he doesn't want people to know.

seriously don't even help these types of people, they don't deserve it. They are the ones that buy dash and ripple, let them burn

Exactly, BRB gonna go copypaste some source code on ETH blockchain, make a HTML/CSS website and a few videos outside my appartment with my iphone in my shades telling everyone how my token is going to transform the industry and will disrupt a billion dollar industry.

There's no exit scam because the entrance hasn't even begun yet. When will you learn to differentiate genuine Veeky Forums hype from an obvious PnD? Seriously, due diligence all the way but if you're not going to contribute to the discussion why post?

I understand why people are wary of unproven companies/coins, as they should be. That's where DD comes in, and assessing your own risk tolerance. Veeky Forums made me over 10k in a couple weeks so I want to help everyone spot opportunities so we can all be in Teslatown together.

Actually yeah, I could immediately tell that Vitalik is an honest to god genius with an amazing vision. This dude just looks fucking sketchy with his glasses and smirk.

I bought 36 SWT today, just in case it turns out to moon. Should I buy more? My total crypto portfolio is around 4k for context.

I buy every coin posted on this forum.

I am sure you have the most altruistic intentions to spend so much time FUDding.

If you're in good circumstances to weather the risk of this unproven coin, then yes I'd recommend. A lot of the coins we discussed here over the past few weeks already mooned, and this one is just getting started. It's a solid opportunity to flip a quick profit at least.

You can never lose, I guess.

I've doubled. I don't need an exit scam. I can leave right now with a double and move on to something else. I'm in this long term, you stupid fuck.

Not this shot again.
This shitcoin doesn't belongs here, move on already

DESU I think I'm going to buy since they shill so hard and I think they can convince more ppl

>been looking at this coin since jan where it was sub 1 dollar
>waited for it drop even more but it just went up and up
>ended up buying in at 2 dollars

I feel like i kinda fucked up still by waiting so long.

Yea, there's people like you who will buy for that reason, which simply means you'll sell way too early when it really begins to explode. Sucks for you, but at least you'll learn a good lesson.

Tbh I bought in planning to sell on the 14th initially but now I'm considering holding long term.

Its mooncoin/bitbean all over again. When will the memes end

>Its mooncoin/bitbean all over again.

Are you this retarded? Mooncoin and Bitbean were dumb meme currencies that weren't anythng different from Dogecoin. Swarm City, however, has actual applications and developers working to introduce cool new features.

press.swarm.city/swarm-city-boardwalk-overview-9a362f19411f

Read this, you'll see why it will moon in the next couple of weeks.

>press.swarm.city/swarm-city-boardwalk-overview-9a362f19411f
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

so you think this meme currency is going to overtake uber right?

LOL

FUCK UBER I'MA GO ON SWARM CITY AND TYPE #INEEDARIDE JUST INCASE SOMEONE ACTUALLY IS ON THIS SHIT APP AND WANTS TO PICK ME UP LOL

>obese fuckboi
>hyper-autist skelly
hmmm who do I invest it

There are a bunch of Uber drivers, including me, who have been in contact with this shit from the start. We aren't fucking around here, we really want a replacement for Uber.

>implying anyone gives a fuck what uber-slaves want
providing a better deal to sellers doesn't bring in buyers, retard

self fulfilling prophetic incident

praise KEK

You're wrong. Uber destroyed their service. I personally know of someone who built a local network of customers who gladly pay 3x as much as Uber because they don't mind paying extra for quality. People who search for quality and are willing to pay for it are never going to go away.