Your welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=936724.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>youa're

im scared of ransomware DESU

? what are you talking about vTorrent is for torrents

jk i'm a big dummy.

I was just more focused on the market cap + coin supply.

just worried about keyloggers and downloading .exe files

The project is opensource....

dont tell me you invest in Crypto but don't try out the wallets..

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: YY1DF1f9) 06/04/17(Sun)20:15:31 No.2288372▶
>im scared of ransomware DESU
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: N3EJxhrH) 06/04/17(Sun)20:24:23 No.2288429▶
>
Just dropped 50 bucks, shit just rose a couple hundred sats after :)

NO MAN WHATS A WALLET I STORE MY COINS IN POLONIEX

lol

What is this thread I don't understand please help a newfrined

isnt it funny how every other crypto coming out is basically the exact same shit? trying to be some kind of fully fledged application with social features or some gimmick completely unrelated to blockchains themselves.

yet no one is ever going to use any of this shit, their tokens are going to be stuck inside an exchange forever while people gamble with them until the project fades off into obscurity.

they must know this and just be doing it to create something for these desperate speculators to buy into, right?

Do you not know what the implications of a decentralized torrent service would be?

- Truly anonymous and decentralized(no legal troubles)
- Financially incentivized seeding
- Dope anonymous messaging

Why would anyone go back to regular torrent clients?
A cryptocurrency called vTorrent

Ignore jelly no coiners who fud. This is the next dgb pump that has just begun.

Buy now or cry later.
Already gone up and on the way to the moon.

threw 0.1 at it, wallet with chat is cool

just bought 2000 of these. I torrent heavily, and this is huge incentives for seeders.

HOnestly, this should have been the first coin made for the blockchain and I'm suprised it's been this unnoticed for so long

Basically for morons, this is bittorrent on the blockchain. I checked the github and it even integrates transmission.

easy buy

good mention of the market cap and coin supply.

lets do some math
BUYING RIGHT NOW AT AROUND 8500

10 million coins 2 million market cap. wow thats tight actually. 0.21$ each so I could get like a thousand or a little more maybe. if it goes to 20$.
32,000 off a 400$ investment
or 16,000 off a 200$

>Already gone up and on the way to the moon.
more of reason i won't buy :^)

did you even look at the graph? its fresh off a dip
perfect buy time

we're already 90% there, the only thing centralized about torrents is the search, but that's mirrored and stored on thousands of websites all over the internet.

>Why would anyone go back to regular torrent clients?
no ones going to move to this one in the first place.

remember these coins are for speculators only, no one actually takes the tech behind gimmick coins like this seriously beyond everyone hoping people buy into it based on the hype.

He is just a nocoiner.
You receive VTR for streaming. This means that they will have more seeders that any other torrent client because you don't need to rely on charity to download. This will revolutionize torrenting.

>You receive VTR for streaming.
oh i don't even have to buy this shitcoin from bittrex then

>I won't buy a coin that can be mined.

Pls leave and never come back.

This coin deserves a higher quality of FUD'der

>remember internet company stocks are for speculators only, no one actually takes the tech behind gimmick websites like this seriously beyond everyone hoping people buy into it based on the hype.
you in 1993

ok i will bite why do you need vtr for? for downloading?

Don't put your keys through any program. Easily could be malware.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=936724.0

Sell my BAT and CLOAK for this?

Sell the BAT not the Cloak

Did it, hope it works out. Thanks. Only dealing with $100 or so, so no big deal.

What does that do? From what I can barely read with my newfag-ish C/C++ skills, it apparently it reads the contents of such file into pszName and then sends it to somewhere.

Cross post from the other vTorrent thread:

Look, I'm not going to lie to you, I don't have absolute faith in this project. The dev seems to legitimately not care about the investors. HOWEVER

If even any one part of this project comes to fruition, I think this could be one of the most important pieces of blockchain tech on the market. I honestly believe that the first person to implement decentralized p2p filesharing combined with the anonymity of the blockchain will be the next person revolutionize filesharing in general. Also, look at the charts. Pretty good market cap and coin supply. The risk reward seems too great for me to pass up.

What are you talking about?

Add screencap you lying retard.

is this a good order book?

Fake wall. It will drop with volume increase just watch.

Yeah, this is probably a fake wall. If nothing else, it represents pretty clear whale accumulation since someone is trying to keep the price down.

the wall is literally there by the ppl shilling htis coin lol

honestly how do some of you ppl buy shit liek BAT or MOON or fucking DGB and not buy vtorrnent? every single one of you torrents, how can you not see the value of blockchain here???

You're right. I am already up 1000 sats on this coin.

but what is vtr coin for?

niggers

11K SATS
4K PROFITS.
HOLDING TILL 20K SATS. I LOVE YOU GUYS.