strat
>rdd
>xby
>xvg
>dgb
>sia

Is he going to miss VTR?

>What is vtorrent?

Vtorrent is the world's first decentralised crypto-currency with a built in bitTorrent network.
People will be rewarded for sharing files on vtorrent.

Super easy path to mass adoption. When a new high demand torrent(E.G New Game of Thrones, new game crack or a DVD copy of a new film) is realeased people will rush to upload it as much as possible because they will actually get paid for their labours. This means VTR be faster than all other torrent clients and everyone will

>Opensource
>Completely unique tech
>vTorrent was the first client to implement 2FA
>Dev is active and just released new block explorer
>Scrypt (Hybrid PoW/PoS) mining
>Downloadable client

Links
youtube.com/watch?v=5fyK0z5APXI
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vtorrent/
vtorrent.info/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889481.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nhQ41rqoAws
joystream.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please leave the board. Thank you.

Exchange? That's a spicy lil mama right there

I'm in. It is very cheap only 2mill market cap and it is a very old coin from 2014 so experienced dev and lots of R&D.

TO THE MOON!

Bittrex

Bought it on Bittrex.

>old coin from 2014
>already on Bittrex
well this looked good at the start but you guys are fucking it up now. Those are not good things.

this. i was hoping that this thing would be in double digit sats. 7k sats, hovering around ath? yeah, no thx

>acting like people "missed" XVG

Do not miss XVG. Will be 300 sats within 1 week, 500 within 3 weeks.

You are a retard.

Do you ever read about coins or do you just invest based on borderline irrelevant stuff?

The market cap is what actually matters...

The chart doesn't look too bad, there was a pump because the dev released a new blockchain explorer recently? I'm going to do more research

What kinda fucking sats are those? Might as well get in on low sat coins like rdd/xvg. Also that chart is funky.

Listen a coin which is several years old and still only gotten to 2mil market cap in this market isn't very promising. It could be, I mean RDD's turnaround was kind of incredible, but these aren't really good things in general.

This coin is far more incredible than RDD. And RDD literally had this market cap before it started to pump. The floor for this coin is solid and the upside is huge.

The only reason it is this low price is that the devs aren't hardcore shills.

Once the zero cash proof of knowledge protocol gets implemented this coin will moon anyway.

>Missed
>Strat

Lmao

Because u made me waste time looking into this....
>Website barely works - half the links direct u to the same shitty page
>No actual info on the blockchain tech or the torrent client
>Last github commit from oct 2016

Might as well buy mooncoin at least it has memes going for it

That's kind of why i'm sure this will pump. Just because the dev isn't a hype-beast trying to shill this to a million sats before it's finished doesn't mean it's a shitcoin, I mean check this video out

I put half a bitcoin in, I def think this will go up in value.

The dev has been releasing updates throughout the year.

Pls go buy mooncoin.

shit is highly illegal.

even worse than everyone using btc for heroin transactions.

0 long term value.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Yeah it's illegal, don't invest

you must be the same guy who has paid 0 in capital gains tax on over 100k and thinking the feds wont show up at your door one day

HOW IT LEGAL?

go back to your (((((stocks)))) old timer

youtu.be/nhQ41rqoAws

My man, the government can't shut down blockchains. It's kind of the whole point of why we're making so much fucking money right now, because this shit is tight.

They can absolutely shut down your IP adress when they see you are torrenting.

They do this thousands of time per day already. And they dont hesitate to press charges either because of all the kikes in hollywood

has a lot of potential and I'd put $200 on it just to see what happens in a year.

but, bittrex? really?

I work in a big ISP and this is 100% bs.

Oh no, my IP address? What ever will I do???

Lrn2Blockchain faggot

Bittrex is unironically the best exchange you Polocuck

bittrex and polo are huge cancerogenous agents.

1 minute in any of those automatically gives you pancreatic cancer.

Hey guys so I'm thinking about buying here. I'm a newcoiner, and i want something that will give me some decent returns.

I'm looking for long term holds, is this just a pump and dump? seem like it has real use/potential. sick of getting burned on shit like BAT and moon coin.

time is running out, three days till the investment of your life -> sh0.co

Where do you make your purchases then user?

Look, I'm not going to lie to you, I don't have absolute faith in this project. The dev seems to legitimately not care about the investors. HOWEVER

If even any one part of this project comes to fruition, I think this could be one of the most important pieces of blockchain tech on the market. I honestly believe that the first person to implement decentralized p2p filesharing combined with the anonymity of the blockchain will be the next person revolutionize filesharing in general. Also, look at the charts. Pretty good market cap and coin supply. The risk reward seems too great for me to pass up.

>sh0.co
this faggot shilling every thread

>most private torrent client
>ENABLE GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR

Sys is partnered with microsft, sia has use for buisness, then you look at this coin. Ask yourself is business model thats centered around torrenting a good one? Or is a model thats centered around legitimizing your product and making inroads to companies that would actaully have buisness use for your product. If your answer is the latter go sys, sia for long term.

> he thinks a decentralized, entirely anonymous, untraceable torrent program with rewards for seeding wouldn't be valuable

Oh man, this guy.

>honestly believe that the first person to implement decentralized p2p filesharing combined with the anonymity of the blockchain will be the next person revolutionize filesharing in general.

are you invested in SIA?
thats essentially what they are

he didn't say the product was bad, just the coin

> He thinks the coin has a value that doesn't correspond with use of said program

user, I...

>crypto and illegal don't mix
>the most popular place for using cryptocurrency is alphabay.

How come people can't think anymore?

I was in Sia around 300 sats for a pretty large amount. I think all decentralized file sharing applications are good buys.

Okay. How does it correlate?

Didn't do any research just bought $300 worth, let's get this to $200mill

this coin seems legit, I'm gonna dump my extra into it.

Thanks for the recommend. reallow low market cap, really low coin volume.

Because seeding is incentivised by coin.

Documentation tab leads back to homepage, hmmm..

How is it illegal?

coins can't be illegal dipshit

Interesting concept. If it succeeds, this could be the foundation of a great new system to replace private trackers. I don't see any significant real world value though - even assuming it does succeed. How many people are actually willing to pay to pirate?

I get that cryptocurrencies have all been blowing up recently, but the fundamental value should still be an important consideration when looking for coins to hold in the mid/longterm. If your aim is to pump and dump this shit, go ahead. I'll stick to holding primarily ETH.

This isn't pay to pirate, as I understand it the seeders generate the coins

You sound gay as fuck Grandpa

Yeah but what the fuck are the coins for? Where is its play on downloading/seeding torrent?

What are incentives for having them? Faster downloads? Better searches?

More seeders = better network = more torrenters = generating more value

You are a retard KYS. Torrenting is 100 percent legal. Distrbuting or downloading a file that YOU DONT OWN without creator permission through a torrent is illegal. I hope you never reproduce

You still didn't answer my question.

From my understanding, you do get/mine some coins from seeding but what do you do with it?

vtorrent is supported by joystream as well
joystream.co/

And it looks like ExtraTorrent bit the dust today, perhaps the second largest tracker in the world. The dominoes are falling. If there was ever a time for a decentralised bittorrent client, it would be now.

fucking sell it for USD
you get paid to seed
hence creating the best torrent network ever in the history of ever

THIS tbfh senpai

If you've ever used a private tracker, a lot of them (all?) have some kind of ratio/points system to make sure users seed. This sounds like it would be the same thing. You 'spend' by downloading and earn by seeding.

The problem with trackers, whether public or private, is they all get shutdown eventually.

That's what this coin IS THE SOLUTION TO stop using the NoCoiner side of your brain

Not trying to FUD this but trackers, public or private, are free of charge. So this is basically a paid service with better torrent/seed. I don't know how pirates will take that though

So you're saying you want pirates to pay people for torrents?

No. Not how the coin will be used

Just broke 10000 sats.

We fucking told you, Veeky Forums...thanks for the good picks in the past

I have to admit, I didn't think this would happen. I thought maybe it would grow a couple hundred sats in the hour. It's grown like 3k sats. fuck me.

Your welcome anons.

you're

your

So how does downloading work? Am I going to download a file titled one thing and it'll turn out to be 30min of a goat getting ass fucked? Who is vetting the files that get uploaded?
>no one.

I'm not sure, why don't you read?

normie investors are noticing
organic volume growth has started

Why do you upload videos of you fucking goats?

AAAAAH FUCK FUCK FUCK ITS HAPPENING

Buy the dip!

ITS PICKING BACK UP AGAIN

Respond this instant, goat fucker!

You know what I want to see with all this decentralised coins, a decentralised internet browser with all this spying from the government the decentralised web browser will hide your activity.

humm the site is so buggy does it realy have a dev ?

don't worry it's only gonna be used for linux ISO mirrors

launch imminent, get on the ship now

>I put half a bitcoin in, I
prove it

check out tor

Such a good idea, just bought 800 dollaridoos worth