Buy now or wait

Almost bought this yesterday and like an idiot I bought some other coins. Still getting returns, but not like this one. Should I buy now, or wait for a possible dip tonight before their announcement tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vergecurrency/Verge-Blackpaper/blob/master/Verge-Anonymity-Centric-CryptoCurrency.pdf
999dice.com/?10716399
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy now and just hodl. Going to hit 300 sats, then 500 sats.

Lmao I bought in at ATH 5 min ago and I know this will rise regardless since the dev on twitter said white paper is coming in the next 48 hours (about 30 hours left from the twit).

Yup, hodling 620K here, bout 2 weeks ago. Feels good man.

Blackpaper comin on github in just a bit and i2p electrum's up I hear...

i had some of these that i got for practically nothing a week or two ago and then sold them and moved on to other meme coins. fuck me. been making all the wrong moves here when i should just buy something and hodl

github.com/vergecurrency/Verge-Blackpaper/blob/master/Verge-Anonymity-Centric-CryptoCurrency.pdf

so this is druglords coing? of so i wanna get in.

>
Yes, fuck Monero, start emailing AB support, Dream support, Hansa support and let's get this coin rolling.

Verge

This coin has really great chance of getting into dark net markets due to being focused on privacy and being already built to work with Tor and i2p.

Listen to what I am saying, if this gets introduced to any market on the deep web, it's going to fucking moon, exactly like it happened with Monero.

I'm making pretty good gains off my 100 USD investment, but wish I recognized just how much potential this has and put down more.

Still glad I put something down. No reward without risk. Pretty ecstatic about this coin either ways.

Hindsight 20/20.

where do you buy this coin?

Bittrex.
Make sure to HODL.

1.8 million reporting in

nice user

Nice. What was your intial investment?

I just liquidated like 70 percent of my xrp and put it in xvg when it was around 120 sats

U got in early as fuck lol even better imo

>120
>early
lol I got in at 43 sats

just a tad mad I didn't buy more but such is life, living the gainz right now

Yeah, pretty stoked just wish I put more in XVG instead of ANT, XRP at 32 cents and fucking VOX lol. Hoping ANT moons eventually though.

I got in at 14 sats, user...

Yea i acknowledged the other user got in early. I know i didnt
>reading comprehension

ITS HAPPENING

I gambled my way to 2 bitcoin back in 2014, now i got some to play with
999dice.com/?10716399

cripple will rise again! keep your chins up and your weak fucking dick beaters off whatever you use to click things. have some goddamn self control! i'm tired of reading you peasants cry about missed opportunities. get your shit together.

Its alright user we are gonna make it

Not planning to sell XRP at a loss, just bought in a little late and now it's stagnating.

fuck off. your stepdad is more disappointed in you than i am. i can't fix you. no one can.

bought it at 91 sat
aaaaaaand
come on baby light my fire

Thanks user.

I can't complain too much as I'm up about 11K USD and started about 4 months ago. Hope to make serious gains.

Nice shitposting user I'm sure your family would be proud.

This will moon once on polo

What's the best way to store this? Would a Ledger Nano S work? The paper wallet seems kind of iffy to me and I don't want to keep it on the exchange. Is Coinomi a decent option?

Just woke up, my optimistic sell orders above 240 were about to be hit, I can't believe it.

What's the consensus on the white paper? Anything new? is this coin here to stay?

is it too late to buy? 24 hr predictions?

I think it's not too late if you're going long on this.
The question is, will it dip below the current price?

LOOK AT THAT VOLUME YOU FUCKING IDIOT . THIS WILL BE WORTH AT LEAST FORTY PERCENT MORE TOMORROW THAN IT IS TODAY. THERE IS NO WAITING IN CRYPTO. IT MAY DIP BACK TO 220 BUT THAT'S PEANUTS COMPARED TO THIS MOON WE'RE HAVING. DON'T MISS IT THIS TIME.