You're in a bubble. Don't forget it

Market slowing down, normies wanting in. These are classic indicators.

The writings on the wall. Cash out and watch the upcoming shitshow from comfy fiat.

June 9th is the bloodbath. Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gucldeyRYJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>more people pouring into the market somehow makes it go down

Yeah well screencap this: you're fucking a faggot

Only currently have $20k USD left in coins. I can afford to loose this and yawn and go back to bed.

I'll take the 'risk'

its all those buy high sell low dudes, first they buy the stuff, then they dump it low

>Yeah well screencap this: you're fucking a faggot

> A doomsday prediction

Oh wow it's not like we get these on a daily basis or anything.

>not hodling through the bubble

vagina hands

why would you give us the date that the stupid citibank contest starts? mods ban this faggot

retard alert

Nice trips faggot

anyone who things the altcoins arent in an insane bubble is an idiot, but don't try and pretend you know the date its going to burst.

Normies are NOT in. Normies find the concept of a computer with a Windows operating system excessively complicated. Normies don't understand they can install a basic plugin on their internet browser and not have to get assaulted with ads any time they watch something on Youtube.

Just because normies are starting to hear about this fangled Bitcoin thingy doesn't mean they have any understanding or patience to start making investments in it, much less keep them safe.

When your average jerkoff starts trading stocks because it is so easy to make money then they fuel a bubble.

Even Elon says TSLA doesn't deserve its share price, but it went up another $20 after he said that.

The bubble is risky.

Normies wanting in is a good thing, more capital.

> this

I'll LMAO'ing @ your life when bitcoin reaches $10k usd by the end of the year

normie sees this, u expect him to not run?

there is not doubt a more people are pouring in to the market everyday, be lucky u got in first

You know what's funny? No coiners who found out about bitcoin early but refused to participate will be poorer than dumb normies jumping in who found out about it late because of the sunk cost fallacy. The market will grow by huge magnitudes from where they first learned about it but they'll never be able to change their mind because they already invested so much energy resisting it. We're right on the brink of the tipping point where the early majority will start pouring in and the gains will really start getting crazy.

Right now, bitcoin is like buying Apple stock 5 years after the company first existed. But then fast forward to 2017; Thats some gangsta money $$$$$.

A normie doesn't even fucking understand how a candlestick graph works. there are newcomers stepping in but it's still a tiny fragment of the general population. They still need to get accustomed to stuff like Apple Pay first before they are going to get on board with the idea of a crypto as day-to-day tender, it's a long way off from that.

>everyone getting into crypto is going to make a bubble
CURRENCIES ARE NOT COMPANIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh yeah I always underestimate how dumb normies are. I swear 90% of them still haven't discovered how to google and actually learn information from the internet. You even see threads everyday in this forum from people who don't know how to google search.

youtu.be/gucldeyRYJ0

Normies buying crypto. 90% of the retards I work with can't throw together a gantt chart on excel. You expect these retards to get on crypto exchanges and buy shitcoins?? I dont think so friendo.

I told a couple of normie friends about crypto. "WTF that sounds super risky." "that high variance shit is dangerous you are gonna lose all your money." These are people with masters and phds.

Why do you guys act like shitcoin trading is so difficult?

1. Open cuckbase account
2. Buy BTC
3. Transfer to exchange
4. Trade shitcoins

Have you not seen every other newfriend post on this fucking board? "HURR HOW DO I BUY BITCOIN?? DURR CAN SOMEONE HANDHOLD ME ON BUYING XRP?!"

OR I can have strong hands, forget about my coin and come back in a year when eth is $500 and you're trying to cope as you buy in at a new ATH.

>There are people ITT who think that even 10% of the general western population is savvy enough to be aware of crypto or understand how to invest
Wew lad. This ride hasn't even begun. Once the crypto investment process simplifies to the point that it's as simple as taking your broken iPhone to the Mac store or whatever, expect to see a tidal wave.

seriously. There are people I work with who tell me they want to get into trading stocks but think its too hard. If these folks think stocks are hard...

I showed a friend the orderbook on poloniex and he saw all the flickering rows of numbers and was immediately like "nah, man that shit looks way too complicated". It's actually really simple, but if it LOOKS complicated that's enough to deter them from even trying to learn.

not simple enough. Normies can't wipe their own asses unless there's a one-touch app that can do it for them. That doesn't even get into security either, christ forbid you have to explain how wallets and hot/cold storage works. Half of them will lose their crypto because they forgot their password or whatever and tell all their facebook friends how much of a scam it all it.

Stocks are a lot harder than crypto. Crypto gains are like 100x stocks gains.

So are the losses senpai

OH MY GOD THAT PENNANT

heres whats going to happen
normies wont be the ones that get in
crypto hedge fund managers will be the next big thing

normies will hand their money to bizfag billionaires in the future because they've heard so much about this shit
suddenly we're all trading with leverage and the world's currency pours into this shit

>more people pouring into the market somehow makes it go down

Spoken like a true retard. Yes goy keep buying.
It'll never go down. More and more money will come in to hold up the price. Keep buying the top see what happens.

>he thinks this is the top

you're right, the day is going to come when this all falls over for good, and a whole bunch of people will be left sucking burnt fingers

that day is 5 years away, and those people havent even heard of bitcoin yet