Have depression for years

>have depression for years
>planning to commit sudoku
>find out people making 1000% profits by crypto trading
>invest all your savings (1000$)
>made 500$ profit
>feels good man
>forget how shitty my life is, can't stop thinking about becoming crypto millionaire, literally feeling euphoria
>suddenly coin prices starts to going down
>everything is in decline
>i've lost all my profit+10$
>weekend is over
>i have to go to my shitty job
>realise i'll never become rich
>depression is coming back

Aah, I see you invested in DGB

diversify and hold, this is your ticket out. Treat each Bitcoin as if it were worth 100k already

or last sunday.

DGB+XVG

at least you learned early on never to buy at the peak of the pump, or else you'll get dumped.

Jesus christ people, just work your shitty job and put 100$ in every altcoin with even minor potential every paycheck, you CAN'T lose this way. u will 20x or 30x your money easily

>me at 18
>Want to give up on life and die

>me at 21
>Workin on my first 10k, making more money day trading for two hours than a full day of work.

im ok with this I guess.

snort addy and get back to chart watching
keep your eye on strat

Congratulations, you have now become bipolar instead of depressed. Keep your faith in crypto and keep doing what you are doing, and you'll eventually become unipolar, hopefully a happy one.

18 here i fucking hate my life

Same here

>considering suicide for month
>life is shit
>eating bad to block out pain
>someone on /r9k/ shilling crypto
>go to Veeky Forums for week
>decide to put life savings into crypto (20k)
>2 months later
>bittrex acount worth 120k
>spend time figuring out how to be healthier so i can actually live longer

thanks dgb and thanks Veeky Forums

oh shit didnt read the rest of your post RIP U LOL

try buying bitbean

Just hit $200k here from $20k. The euphoria never stops. How can numbers on a screen cause my brain to release these chemicals? Why can't I release these chemicals at will?

> if I had 0.0000001 BTC for every variation of this pasta I have seen here

I'd be a millionaire right now.

It's time to buy the dip, then, and wait till the 9th.

I realised I started drinking more after getting into crypto.. not sure if its related... but I dunno. Almost to 2k from 200. Not sure how to secure this shit still though

Opiates is how

Start working on your first 10k and take your skittles.

Your problem is you feel entitled to something, simply because others are doing it. That's not how investing works, and you will always lose with that mentality.

If you're expecting the price to go up when you're buying, that's not investing, that's gambling.
Know the difference.

Guys I'd like to impart some wisdom. The difference between rich people and poor people like op, is rich people don't get emotionally invested and emotionally attached to their money. You have to think of it as a game, like Monopoly money. Once you start feeling super stressed and depressed about it, or too euphoric, it clouds your judgement and you aren't able to be objective anymore with your decisions. And you start making bad decisions with your money.

>I bought high