How do we fix the world, Veeky Forums?

How do we fix the world, Veeky Forums?

By sorting yourself out first.

Nuking it.

use all our nuclear weapons at once

Current day politics, take it to /pol/ faggot

Ew, I would love to, but you can't discuss anything with those braindead vermin.

killing yourself

There is no fixing it. It is always acting in the most meriticious way. If we ackowledge the fact that no system could be superceded by a system that was less effective than it then every variation in the roil of ideas and politics is meriticious, even the self destructive ones. For, if a self destrictuve system is in power but not easily removed by its competition the competition must be EVEN worse.
The world is as fixed as it will ever be. The world is a fixed as it needs to be. The divergent nature of human thought will continue to compete with the convergent nature of systematic control resulting in ever more efficient systems from an objective and amoral stand point.
This may result in a system that is, to our ethical standards nightmarish but in the long run is the best suited to the management, improvement and continuation of our species.

gamma ray burst

This is humanities though.

kill everyone below 150 IQ

It's slowly fixing itself

That's irrelevant, there's a board for politics. Niggers on /pol/ use the same reasoning to post /pol/ shit outside of /pol/.

What subject within the humanities?

kill all humanities majors

Yes because Veeky Forums threads that aren't strictly history are top quality...

That's bad though. For thousands of years war has kept populations from growing out of control.

I didn't said that. Even so, they are far better than the highest quality thread at /pol/. God I hate that board.

Diseases among infants and children did far more to depress the population than any war. And if you think the population is too high right now, you can kill yourself to begin fixing the problem.

Kill yourself then. Free up some space.

We need to send every ethnic group back to its homeland. We're out of place here, overseas, in these bizarre little enclaves created by revolutions and filthy leftists.

The USA needs to liberate Cuba again. I will personally enlist in the military (I was already going to join the navy in June, but I'd gladly join the army if we could save Cuba). And once it does, every Cuban-American, we need to go back to our homeland. Even those of us who were born in Miami, we're still of that culture, and we would be much happier.

And the same is true for most other immigrant groups. We need the USA, the EU, Russia, and China to collectively find their balls, hidden under a mountain of paperwork from Jewish bankers, and send everyone back to where we belong. At gunpoint, if necessary. I have no business sitting here in the heart of Anglo America, I don't belong here. I don't like football, I don't like basketball, I don't like this faggy gay acceptance shit. Send me back to Havana, or to Santiago, where I can play baseball, work on the docks, and laugh at faggy marica tourists.

Send everyone home, and we can all be happy.

12/10, made me reply.

Unite the world in an effort to achieve prosperity and an endless future for our society by means of collective production. Use the productive power of the human race to construct a global network of renewable energy sources, then move to water treatment plants (in my opinion reverse osmosis water filtration would be the most effective method), then indoor farming facilities worldwide when we have sufficient power and water supplies. Once we have the issues of hunger and thirst solved, people will be much less grumpy. Free power due to ample amounts of energy being collected worldwide will start to equalize living standards, at least among the poorest sectors of society. Interplanetary colonization would be the next objective as a means to expand our resources, implementing the same system of meeting our physical needs in other locations within our solar system. Wireless transmission of energy will be key for supplementary energy like solar fields on satellites or a solar ring around the sun. Lowkey that's pretty high tech but we're capable of anything we can imagine. Move from Mars to Europa to the next best possible option once we've gotten that far, it should keep us busy for a while. Once physical needs are met, we can start to advance in the fields of mathematics, science, the arts, all the good stuff that can benefit society pretty much, in a much more controlled manner since our global consciousness will be less occupied with being hungry and thirsty. We'll probably get in contact with some ET civilizations if we aren't already, hopefully the first ones are peaceful and linked up with others so we can all start kicking it and go do cool stuff together. The biggest thing is to stay positive and believe that it's possible, because it is.
>in b4 impossible