Where are we in the grand scheme of crypto?

Where are we in the grand scheme of crypto?
Is there still time to get on the boat?

I'd say people getting in today are in between Early Adopters and Early Majority.

WOW

definitely early adopters

We're trading meme coins on hopes and dreams of the future right now.

Once they start to work it will be a whole different story

we're right in the middle of early adopters

yes

>Innovators: people who mined BTC with cpu
>Early adopters: people brave enough to part with their money now
Everyone else will be normies

Is it all that brave though when everyone is making insane returns?

We are at the tail end before everything crashes and burns, sorry

You'd be surprised. Lots of people don't trust these exchanges mainly. Basically most are too tech incompetent to deal with it, so companies like coinbase will try to expand into a user friendly crypto bank essentially. That's their end goal

Praise Kek we are still on the early adoption era. I am locked and loaded with my ICO's and will come back in 1 year to see that I'm a multimillionaire. I'll probably brag about it after I withdraw into my overseas bank account.

I dont see crypto as a whole lose value after early majority though.
It is a giant ponzi pyramid after all.

>"w-we're still in the e-early-adopter phase, right? right?"
>t. just got in and need to convince myself i can still afford a lambo with the lunchmoney i threw in memecoins in the future
even my grandpa owns bit-coin already

Innovators (enthusiasts): first simple uses of decentralization are discovered, such as transferring funds and doing bank to bank transfers. Crypto is the world currency, as it is the only trustless currency.

Early Adopters (visionaries): more uses start coming into play. Identity management, record keeping, and self-sovereign logins. You used RSA encryption about 20 times today, self-sovereign identity will replace RSA as the most used software on the planet.

Early Majority: crypto starts to entrench itself in every single aspect of life. You vote on the blockchain, the constitution is decentralized, your birth certificate is on the blockchain, the government is now publicly verifiable. Simple game theory proves that this is where society is headed. Crypto is the way of life.

Late Majority: Crypto absolutely takes over the planet. Many normies will hop onto the recreational uses of the blockchain. Ethereum, one of the largest decentralized computers eventually surpasses human intelligence. There are multiple AI units in the world that have an IQ of grahams number to the millionth power, revealing the secrets and mysteries of the universe at long last. We will neuralink with these decentralized computers, and we will all become all powerful gods in the sky, bending reality to our will, conquering the galaxy, and then the universe, until we are infinity, until there are infinite super moral computers in every infinite multiverse out there, allowing every being on the planet to feel 10,000,000,000 times more luxury than any heaven god could create.

Laggards: The change will happen so fast, some people will have no idea what's going on.

We are NO WHERE CLOSE to even starting to make even the slightest movement toward barely touching the outermost surface of the very tippy tip of the tip of the iceberg, of the glacier, of the ice planet, of the ice solar system of the ice galaxy of the ice universe.

We have a long way to go.

ETH will increase by 9 orders of magnitude. Buying just $1 worth right now will make you one billion dollars in 30 years. Too bad nobody has the guts to hold that long. But that is how high the price will go. I wouldn't hesitate to buy ETH at $10 million dollars a coin.

>I found it when I search for "wallet"
You know that may be a good telling point, especially for a computer based product/service.

Right now if you search "coin" the only crypto related hit is coinbase near the bottom of the page.
When coinbase or something crypto related is in the top 3 results for coin on google, I think that might be when shit is starting to hit the fan.

Any thoughts to this theory?

kek'd

>heh
>huhuhuh
>HAH!
>AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>AAAAAAAHHHMEN BROTHER

Saved

>2.5% is still innovators
Late part of innovators I guess. Very very few people are in crypto at all in comparison to fiat.

The digits don't lie.
Except when they do.

Seems like a reasonable metric

Oddly enough my fishing hunting boating Chad workmate has heard of btc, even more odd is that his initial preconception was "is it true you can't get your money back out?"

Somehow the fud is already out there

>ETH will increase by 9 orders of magnitude. Buying just $1 worth right now will make you one billion dollars in 30 years. Too bad nobody has the guts to hold that long. But that is how high the price will go. I wouldn't hesitate to buy ETH at $10 million dollars a coin.

The problem I find with this thinking is that 30 years is a lot fucking longer than it used to be. Think about your computer 30 years ago, I didn't have one 30 years ago but a bit less than that I was playing some fucking pirate game off a 5 1/4 floppy and it kept fucking up cos not enough RAM. Then I knew microsoft and windows and fucking minesweeper, now they are even more massive and windows is ubiquitous, but that's mostly because nobody could do shit to stop them.

So what I wonder is will ETH be able to dig in so hard nothing else can fuck with it? It can't just squash the shit out of motherfuckers like microsoft could, at some point in time someone will make a better one, ETH doesn't even have significant vested interest right now - what I mean is that it's not like you need to uproot the homes and offices of basically the entire world to switch to something else instead. The next 30 years is more like 300 years so can they make a better one before ETH starts to dig?

Any AI that is created by humans will be incentivized to fix these problems.