Why is this a meme?

why is this a meme?

i put my entire life savings into this bean

i literally sold my car and maxed out 7 credit cards to put money into this fucking bean

and you fucks have the audacity to tell me it's a meme

i'll be taking a few pictures of my majority shares of lambo stocks putting me in ownership of the entire company soon when this coin pluto's

The haters referring to it as a "meme" are just that, haters. They get so triggered when they see us rich men sprouting up beans everywhere, that they just lash out. I honestly can't feel sorry for nobeaners though it's their own damn fault for not believing in the bean.

Imagine if you had instead used that money to buy some pots, fertilizer, and seeds. You would've made more growing actual green beans.

Do people get paid to shill coins like bitbean? Or is it just people start seeing meme momentum so they just start shilling on their own?

screencapped

gonna enjoy laughing at you assholes on bitbeans pluto mission

I like to think of it as the original shitcoin

Who /beanboy/ here?

i found, as a non-beanster, the urge to shill this coin for the lolz is fucking overwhelming

420 BEAN IT

>Love the bean
>have bitbean T-shirts
>eat only beans (The farts are awful, no one will be around me)
>Family refuses to speak to me because every 4th word is either "bit" or "bean"
>Sit only on beanbag chairs
>invested my insulin money into the bean
>still no lambo, losing feeling in feet

I'm losing faith in the bean, lads.

This shit genuinely made me laugh.

Kek, I can't stop laughing

You got me beanboozled senpai. I own bitbean because it will definitely go up due to all the shilling. I just dont know why/where the shilling started. The shilling is on tons of sites/forums.

Bit is love
Bean is life

This is how I know you're full of shit (and not beany shit). BitBean is a FAMILY FRIENDLY cryptocurrency that everyone can enjoy!

i fucking love the bitbeanposters

TAKE IT BACK MOTHERFUCKER

I just bought 100k beans! Again :)

the only reason this thing is remotely successful is because of that retarded mascot

i just love 'em

Normies will buy BitBean because of the mascot. So when they come flooding in... boom goes the dynamite. TO THE MOOOOOOON

That's what they said about Doge

doge is unironically gay tho

I bought and sold some for a profit a few days ago, now I'm staking their wallet. I think the memes got to me, now I can't escape.