Shill me on XBY

I have some $$$ to blow

it's a scam

Scam coin but pumpable due to morons

scam status: XtraSCam

>ITS A SCAM!
>doesnt explain why

Why is it a scam?

Their website looks like it was made by an autist... in 2005.

>I have some $$$ to blow
get KIDS on yoshit

>get KIDS on yoshit
Why?

I keep hearing scam, but have yet to see proof...

They claim that a deaf hungarian autist jew is rewriting XBY completely to a unique codebase, not based off btc at all. As the lone dev, he also invented a new consensus algorithm, as well as invented some "virtual chord network" technology. He's done all of this within 60 days, there is no real github commits, no proof of work done in a private github, no whitepaper, and if you even start asking questions you will be banned from their slack. On top of that, its been confirmed on multiple occasions that a turkish roachcoin pnd group is succesfully pushing the price beyond any reasonable value based on the above red flags, and the shills have no problem with this because esentially they know its a massive ponzi scheme and are likely cashing out as we speak.

but yeah, might hit 2000 sats this week so

note the immediate cult shills entering any thread with negative mention. also note the overbought charts. stay way op - this one is for the jews

There is no proof that it is a scam. It's invest at your own risk. Its possible that it is technology that might change the industry. Static node registrations suggest that the developer has at least some coding and crptocurrency knowledge. Their Slack is very active and the community is very enthusiastic.

It's really a high risk high reward deal. The people calling this a scam is just typical biz culture really, every coin is a scam until it gets institutional backing.

Invest at your own risk. I have a small speculative amount invested, around 50k XBY, we'll see where it goes.

msands akd dutchboy... All talk/crying, no proof...

Keep dem salty tears flowing dutchie. You panic sold like the little bitch that you are.

^^^scary cultist jews monitoring 24/7

almost makes you wonder if they really are the jidf with the megaphone

masands, the crying don't end. Poor lil pussy, lost some change on a panic sell..

Oh, it's probably not. Just tryna get in on the FUNN

Holdin' 250k since 220sat

SCAM
C
A
M

you will have better luck buying mooncoin desu

Fuck XBY, buy XVG. The rocket is gonna take off without you

Buy VTR you retard. Fresh pump. This coin is going to the moon.

this but also buy xby. remember high risk high reward