Quick Rundown

>Putin bows to Vitalik
>Controls ethereum with an iron but fair fist
>Vitalik said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Can bend space and time to solve the halting problem
>Learned fluent c++ in under a week
>Personally hardforked reality resulting in Berenstain Bears anomaly
>Preminded 85% of ethereum in existence
>Can sell unlicensced securities with immunity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUUVlatCvp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seig Kaiser Vitalik!

Word is that Putin is using ETH to fund Assad use chemical weapons on more kids I would sell asap

>Preminded 85% of ethereum in existence

in case anyone's wondering...

this is actually true

Dgb in the Id, by what means does he this

IS ETH A SCAM?

>fluent c++
I hate it when people treat programming languages as real languages. He doesn't fucking speak the c++. Also, leaning it in under a week is nothing to be amazed about if you know the very basics of programming.

seig heil vitalik

why do his lips look so small?

How much does he still own?

FUCK

why are people still using eth?
Trump must be heavily invested

I enjoyed this post

What is it with tech dorks looking like literal subhumans?

youtube.com/watch?v=wUUVlatCvp0

go to 1:06:30 and listen

basically ico's are illegal but I think it's more of a grey area than these guys make it out to be. It's more like how online poker was in 2010 when it was illegal but full tilt poker still advertised on prime time tv. There is still some possibility they go after vitalek and the ethereum foundation saying they owe millions.

note none of this would affect people who hold ethereum, as you did nothing wrong. the scandal could affect the price though, especially when they control such a huge portion of the tokens.

lmao he does speak fluent c++

I bet (((Kushner))) and (((Bannon))) are the real backers of eth

as opposed to JPMorgan and Microsoft?

hardly sure which is worse

toppest of keks
+1 internets for you

he said on twitter that he only hold like 700k at max but he sold most of it sub 100

Bateman?

ever wonder why the ethereum jesus would sell all his coins but all his followers are buying them? at the end of the day what is the ethereum token actually worth? I'm afraid people are being duped into funding smart contract research and well end up holding bags of worthless coins.

He sold 25% of his stake fuckwit

Thanks for the swift summary.

Thanks for the brief breakdown.

>tfw Thiel Capital is heavily invested in Ethereum
>tfw Peter Thiel is on Trump advisory team
Moon time lads
What color lambo you getting

THE CALL THAT SAVED KRYPTO

Funny that the halting problem will make sure there will never be any non-trivial smart contracts on the eth platform.
You'd have to be an idiot to put significant money in any complex decentralized smart contract. See DAO.
The price of eth is mind boggling to me.

because you don't have a mind in the first place