What is the greatest love story in history?

What is the greatest love story in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Weinsbergrg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Weinsberg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus.

>Jesus
>The most famous example of cuckolding
>The one person before anyone else worthy of the title "wife's son".

/pol/ please

Love is the fulfillment of the Law, Jesus Christ the Savior.

Germanicus and his wife Aggripinia is kind of heartwarming. He never left home without his wife, and during his famous campaigns against the germans he brought his wife and their kids with him, and they fucked so much they had like 6 kids. His wife actually helped Germanicus by inspiring troops, and the legionnaires loved his kids, especially Caligula. When he was assassinated by that faggot senator and Tiberius, Agrippinia would basically lead the political campaign against Tiberius.

When a mommy and a daddy loved each other very much and were fond of each other's company and personality and button popping bust and bulge, they laid naked and rubbed against each other and gave a lot of attention to each other's naughty bits until they made a new person they cared for and sought to make them a good human bean. The end.

Also this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Weinsbergrg

That God so loved mankind, that he sent his only begotten son to die for our sins but he didn't really die and he wasn't really his son and we still haven't been absolved of our sins.

President Truman and his love for his wife bess. Truman literally had a case of oneitis and he is literally /r9k/'s guy who became alpha as fuck.

Frederick the Great with Hans Hermann von Katte

>Katte was beheaded at the fortress of Küstrin where the king forced Frederick to watch the execution. However when he was brought up to be executed, Frederick shouted in French to Katte, "Veuillez pardonner mon cher Katte, au nom de Dieu, pardonne-moi!" ("Please forgive, my dear Katte, in God's name, forgive me."). Katte called back in the same language, "There is nothing to forgive, I die for you with joy in my heart!" Frederick then fell to the floor in a dead faint.

What a faggot.

Napoleon and his love of France.

I would say him and Josephine, it was so turbulent and failed but even on his deathbed she was his last words.

t. jealous virgin who will never experience true love

But he loves you user

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Weinsberg
Pretty cool

kek

de Beauvoir and her students

Bakemonogatari

Hitler loved Germany

The love of Genghis Khan had for rape.

The siege of Weinsberg

>King of Germany invades territory of House Welf
>Welfs put up heroic defense but siege is coming to an end
>Terms of surrender say all the women in the castle may leave unmolested along with anything they can carry on their backs
>These women carried their husbands on their backs
>King Conrad III of Germany laughs his ass off and allows it
>Castle named Weibertreu
>Castle of the loyal wives

That one Chinese Emperor who was monogamous and his wife.

I recall reading about some Roman senator who got teased by his colleagues because he was genuinely in love with his wife and refused to cheat on her

>At her church funeral, as Montefiore claims, Stalin said, "This creature softened my heart of stone. She died and with her died my last warm feelings for humanity." She was buried at the Kukia cemetery next to Saint Nino's Church in Tiflis. Stalin, distraught, threw himself into her open grave and had to be dragged out. He spotted Okhrana agents approaching and fled.

>"I was so overcome with grief that my comrades took my gun away from me," he later recalled. Wrote Monaselidze, "Soso sank into deep grief. He barely spoke and nobody dared speak to him. All the time he blamed himself for not accepting our advice and for taking her to Baku in the heat."

>Stalin his placed his hand over his heart and lamented: "It's all so desolate here, so indescribably desolate".

youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

That was Pompey the Great. Dude was in love with Caesar's daughter, Julia. It was a tragedy that she died, maybe Caesar and Pompey could have patched things up in the end.

Temujin actually adored Borte. She was betrothed with him when she was 10 and he was 9. They married at 18 and 17. She got kidnapped by the tribe of Temujin's mother in retaliation for HER kidnapping by Temujin's father years before.

The entire reason he began his conquests was because he launched a rescue mission which just kept tipping over more dominos. Y'know and revenge for being cucked.

TFW No steppe waifu to teach your children the ways of the bow and the falcon
Feels bad man

Idk

They say Ivan the terrible went edgelord when his wife Anastasia died

"I never ever spent such an evening!! My dearest dearest dear Albert sat on a footstool by my side, and his excessive love and affection gave me feelings of heavenly love and happiness I never could have hoped to have felt before! He clasped me in his arms and we kissed each other again and again! His beauty, his sweetness and gentleness—really how can I ever be thankful enough for such a husband."

IIRC they fucked so often they had a bell attached to the door which alerted them to get dressed if someone knocked

Tiberius cared about the greater good

greatest love story never told

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm

John and Abigail Adams

James Joyce and Nora Barnacles
>My love for you allows me to pray to the spirit of eternal beauty and tenderness mirrored in your eyes or to fling you down under me on that soft belly of yours and fuck you up behind, like a hog riding a sow, glorying in the open shame of your upturned dress and white girlish drawers and in the confusion of your flushed cheeks and tangled hair. It allows me to burst into tears of pity and love at some slight word, to tremble with love for you at the sounding of some chord or cadence of music or to lie heads and tails with you feeling your fingers fondling and tickling my ballocks or stuck up in me behind and your hot lips sucking off my cock while my head is wedged in between your fat thighs, my hands clutching the round cushions of your bum and my tongue licking ravenously up your rank red cunt. I have taught you almost to swoon at the hearing of my voice singing or murmuring to your soul the passion and sorrow and mystery of life and at the same time have taught you to make filthy signs to me with your lips and tongue, to provoke me by obscene touches and noises, and even to do in my presence the most shameful and filthy act of the body.

Pygmalion. He loved his waifu statue more than real women and wished for her to be real.

Literally 3dpd the guy except his waifu actually came to life. FUCK YOU APHRODITE MAKE ASUKA MY WIFE YOU CUNT

Elizabeth I being married to England (and totally not banging the shit out of Dudley).

>I was only nine years old
>I loved Shrek so much, I owned all the movies and merchandise
>I pray to Shrek every night, thanking him for the life I have been given
>"Shrek is love", I say, "Shrek is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Shrek
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to my room
>I am crying now, because my face hurts
>I go into my bed and it is very cold
>I feel a warmth moving towards me
>I fell something touch me
>It's Shrek
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear, "This is my swamp"
>He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass cheeks for Shrek
>He penetrates my butthole
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Shrek
>I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Shrek
>He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Shrek looks him deep in the eyes and says, "It's all ogre now"
>Shrek leaves through my window
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

The forbidden love stories

I'm disappointed nobody mentioned Heloise and Abelard, since they're the a stereotype of courtly romance.

Alternatively, this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch

Makes you wonder. Would he have been less ruthless had she lived to soften him up?

Damn, first time I'm hearing about that. Those based women. Would that be really possible, though? I mean, wouldn't the average man be bigger and heavier than their women?

Me and my bitch.

by Emily Dickinson

"Why do I love" You, Sir?
Because—
The Wind does not require the Grass
To answer—Wherefore when He pass
She cannot keep Her place.

Because He knows—and
Do not You—
And We know not—
Enough for Us
The Wisdom it be so—

The Lightning—never asked an Eye
Wherefore it shut—when He was by—
Because He knows it cannot speak—
And reasons not contained—
—Of Talk—
There be—preferred by Daintier Folk—

The Sunrise—Sire—compelleth Me—
Because He's Sunrise—and I see—
Therefore—Then—
I love Thee—

You forgot to mention how successful you are.

Kawaii

The guy fucked million of women, conquered thousands of lands, made China shit it's collective self. All because he could not keep his waifu safe?

That dedication is admirable, even if the causes are dubious.

Fucking legend.

oh god someome post the letter from joyce about shit. yes, literal shit

Nah, he would have went full Iván iv and punched her to death for not salting the soup or some other psycoauthistic tantrum