Why is diversity good?

Why is diversity good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5MNE_TiKxUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

diversity in what sense of the word?

Diversity as in a diverse diet is good because there's health risks involved in only eating carbs, proteins or fat.

Imageboard diversity is bad

>New perspectives and ideas
>Foreign foods and spices creating new foods
>More biodiversity amongst the population

>More biodiversity amongst the population
>Diversity is good because of diversity !

Also, how is that a good thing ? A homogenous society is way better

>"pray to Allah or die" -- new perspective
>"One million Arab men must enter...They are carrying approximately two pounds of spices each"
>"Greater biodiversity" -- isn't race fake?

Less chance of extinction once the climate changes.

Oh you meant human diversity well less inbred genes. Btw I mean DIVERSITY not HURR ADD BLACKS AND MUSLIMS TO A COUNTRY, meaning all human races being in their seperate land areas and developing independent mutations overtime diversifying humanity like Brits evolving into Americans and Aussies for example.

Diversity is good.

Uncontrolled mass immigration of people from the third world with no capital, no education and completely different values however is not diversity, nor is it good.

Do you know what biodiversity is? It's a lot more than superficial attributes you can actually see. Basically less genetic diseases, better collective resistance to disease in general, more adaptive population to environmental changes.

Diversity allows for a wide range of perspectives and ideas. Take, for example, the United States. The men who founded the country were "native-born" Americans (of English descent), working together with people from France, from the Caribbean, from Scotland, from England, from Prussia, from the Netherlands. This combination of ideas and beliefs allowed them to forge the most powerful country in the world, which played an instrumental role in spreading the ideals of representative democracy and freedom of expression to the rest of the world.

Diversity, in the sense of bringing new ideas to the table, is a fundamentally good thing. Forced, left-wing diversity, in the sense of "you have to tolerate this idea because they're from a different ethnic/religious group" is absolute madness. There is nothing wrong with diversity, just like there is nothing wrong with democracy or legal equality. But just like the latter two things, the word "diversity" can be twisted to mean something entirely.

t. black latino US citizen who is the son of a refugeee

The only gene pool on the planet that is stricken with diseases are Ashkenazim Jews and Amish

Jesus fucking christ this board is cancer.

>less genetic diseases, better collective resistance to disease in general, more adaptive population to environmental changes

this is a poorly educated meme

>Basically less genetic diseases

This doesn't sound right. I'm a mulatto (half west african, half nordic), and I was under the impression that I was actually more susceptible to diseases like sickle cell than either my white or black counterparts.

Deconcentration of power from any one cultural group.

Imagine a world where furries were the majority. Then thank Allah for footfags and peggers

>half west african, half nordic

It isn't

>watching 90s crime drama
>Cut to shot of street gang
>it's multiethnic with a dainty white manlet as the leader

Hey man, your guy was a disease-ridden manlet who drove his country to ruin. If you want a based reaction image to presenter your (technically, our, lol) Germanic/Nordic anger, please choose a Germanic man who wasn't completely worthless.

Because from where I'm standing, it looks like a mulatto man just led the most powerful country in the history of humanity for 8 years. Hitler barely managed to run a jumped-up central/western european republic for less than a decade, before he ran it into the ground.

*image to represent your

so its true, hafus really are insecure

More fun and more options. Its like one woman vs having a harem.

a fucking nigger comments on the genetic inferiority of others, the times we're in...

You know Veeky Forums is super normie when someone gets triggered over an Adolph reaction image

Oh yeah, we are very insecure. And it's not just your fault either, please don't think we're all just Elliot Rodger types of other races. The insecurity is fueled by both sides. There is a great deal of racism from white and black people, who in both cases view us as examples of some kind of racial conflict, but at the same time, there are groups in both races who fetishize us. It is very bizarre. I don't think it's a coincidence that I have only ever dated white girls (I have straight-up turned down black women, which is ridiculous because with my ugly mug I'm in no position to turn down anyone), and my little sister (who, luckily for her, is much better looking than I am) has only ever dated black men. There is some really strange social pressure acting upon both of us, whether we want to admit it or not.

I'm not talking about genetic inferiority, I don't believe in the concept (although certain races are undoubtedly faster/stronger/smarter on average). I just think that Adolf Hitler is a very poor example. As a man who is half "aryan" myself, I don't like the idea of so-called nordic/aryan supremacists using a diseased, foolish demagogue from Austria as their hero.

>LARPing as a half breed aryan nigger
Haha 2bh

These

post your light brown hand with his timestamp please

Only non-white women should be allowed into white countries. Any half-spawns should be booted the fuck out

a thought out post

>I don't think it's a coincidence that I have only ever dated white girls (I have straight-up turned down black women, which is ridiculous because with my ugly mug I'm in no position to turn down anyone), and my little sister (who, luckily for her, is much better looking than I am) has only ever dated black men. There is some really strange social pressure acting upon both of us, whether we want to admit it or not.

>Not LARPing

>there's health risks involved in only eating carbs, proteins or fat.

your sister can't resist the BBC because of swedish genes

they can't keep getting away with it

only eating carbs or only eating proteins or only eating fat is what he had to have meant

go suck trmp's dick

>Le hybrid vigor meme

This retard. Haven't you seen the latest Varg video?

youtu.be/5MNE_TiKxUg

That only applies to dogs because many dogs were specifically inbred to bring out certain traits. Human subspecies are actually worse off health-wise when they mix.

I know what he meant.

Ill take a mutli ethnic harem if I had the chance given rhey were all attractive. Just having white pussy is meh.

google essential fats and essential amino acids

I know what those are

Larping? How dare you?! I am far too inebriated to lie. her you go. I would post a pic of my face with by big ol' african nose, but I don't want to share my face. Instead, please allow me to share some "standard 'black dad who amrried a white women' anecdotes"

1. My dad listens to Hootie and the Blowfish
2. That should really be all that I need to tell you

Right, but then why am I attracted to white women and not to black ones? Shouldn't my swedish genes be compelling me to get with Lashonda? Because the first time in my entire life that a woman showed romantic interest in me, when I was 13 years old on a Carnival Cruise, a black girl asked me to dance and I said "uhhhh.....no". There is more to it than just genetics, some kind of social factors are at work.

That hand belongs to a white man.

I can tell by the pixels and see a lot of white man's hands in my time.

....what? I mean, I literally have no way to prove it short of posting my face, but my dad is a black man descended from West African slaves and my mom is a white woman descended from Swedes. I'm not sure how exactly to convince you, so whatever, but still, I'm telling the truth.

If you think I'm white, then your "race-dar" is way out of wack, and if you saw my face you'd be able to tell. Sure, I have freckles and straight hair, but my nose? Straight up nig-nog.

>POSTS A WHITE HAND WITHOUT A TIMESTAMP

lmao

You don't believe short height is genetic inferiority?

WE

its not
I praise God everyday that my country is homogenous and oppress minorities

Height doesn't matter.
Brains matter.

>homogeneous
>has minorities to oppress

which country is that, why didn't you mention it in your post, is it a shithole?

>a white hand

What? This is my hand. I'm not white. Not by any Veeky Forums definition, and not even by general society's definition.

Not necessarily. After all, the asians are shorter than us on average, but they're also smarter. Being short doesn't hurt you if you've got guns.

Not sure what you mean by this. I'm a half-black, half-swedish man, born in Evanston, Illinois, and raised in Miramar, Florida. My father's ancestors were slaves, my mother's were farmers and soldiers. I have no claim to any kind of royalty, and even if I did, I certainly wouldn't buy into the foolish "we wuz pharaohs" meme.

If diversity is so good, why is Brazil so bad?

brazil is bad because niggers

if you do diversity with selected groups of immigrants who contribute, then it's good

Racial/sexual diversity isn't inherently good but denying people opportunities because of their race/sex is bad. Diversity of opinions and beliefs is good because it really gets the noggin joggin'.

I'M GLAD YOU ASKED BECAUSE I USED TO THINK THIS SAME THING AND FOUND SOME ANSWERS

First and foremost, Brazil is a yuuge, yuuge place. It is very difficult to hold a place that size together while still being functional, the only country in history that has pulled this off is the USA.

Second, Brazil was founded in very chaotic circumstances, with the Portuguese court fleeing Napoleon. This did not lay the foundations for a stable nation-state.

Third, the monarchy was overthrown shortly after it foolishly abolished slavery. This resulted in a society divided by white landowners, who viewed the poor whites, the blacks, and the mulatos, with nothing but contempt. This is not a good foundation for a solid society.

Fourth, the UK destroyed their economy by stealing Brazilian rubber plants and putting them in Malaysia, allowing them to undercut Brazil's most important imports.

Brazil's problems to have a lot to do with diversity, but diversity is not the problem, if that makes sense. Diversity, simply exacerbated problems that would have existed no matter what.

*undercut Brazil's most important exports

Also, it is worth mentioning that this is a common theme in Latin America. The US undercut Cuban sugar exports with Hawaii, undercut Argentine beef exports with its own midwest....you get the idea.

Latin America, especially Argentina, Brazil, and Cuba, had the potential to take a thriving cash crop/agriculture based economy and turn it into an industrial state. But it failed to do so. With a little luck and better planning, all three countries could be first world right now.

It isn't. Diversity only serves to introduce wedge issues that can be exploited by politicians to divide the people.

Furthermore, it increases the social cost of society. Society A can have it's own set of customs and traditions, but then you introduce Islam into it, and now it has to take pains to allocate Halal meat and endure Call to Prayer 5 times a day from a Minaret.

>good
This meme again
Diversity is only benifical to a self organizing, living system like an ecosystem socio-ecological system, and now the sociology-economic system that threatens life on earth. Living systems can regulate the entropy that comes along with diversity(also the only kind of system that can benifit but that's not what I am getting at here.)
Diversity is imporant to adaptive capacity(not only adaption to disturbance but emergent adaptations aswell) and the overall resilience of a system to disturbance.
Here is a good run down of some of those concepts
www.resalliance.org/key-concepts
Diversity in in society, socio-economic networks, and meta-social systems has the same benifits it does in differently complex living systems, once entropy sorts itself out

>Haha user this regaton is making us sweaty why don't you show us your hotel room? Haha what do you mean you don't want to race mix? Don't be a loser.

But on the flip side of that you create an echo box that stagnates and fails to reinvent, ending up with fundamentalist shit holes like the Middle East that refuses to reform.

Any outside influence in art, music, or ideology is stamped out by those in power.

Enjoy your STDs.

>It is very difficult to hold a place that size together while still being functional, the only country in history that has pulled this off is the USA.
>what is China

Also India.

India is much smaller than Brazil.

Calling China "functional" is very generous to the Chinese.. But yes, fair enough. The only countries to pull this off are the USA and China. Either way, these are the exceptions, these types of situations don't last long.

>Also India.

India is not functional, to believe this you must either be delusional or an Indian nationalist who has never actually been to India (I know it sounds crazy, but there are many of them in New York and London). It's also much, much, much smaller than either Brazil or the USA.

But India is the giant experiment of modern civilization, isn't it? Can you throw together hundreds of ethnic groups, dozens of languages, several religions, and forge a stable nation state? I hope it succeeds. I don't think it will.

Are you gonna call the Japanese stagnant and failing to reinvent? They're the most technologically advanced nation in the world and are constantly the source for original ideas.

And don't say their low birth rate can be ""solved"" (as if it's a problem) with diversity.

Japan

>They're the most technologically advanced nation in the world

Sorry pal, this is a giant meme. "Technologically advanced Japan" is a meme pushed on you by USA movies/tv as well as the Jap government itself. Japan is a surprisnigly technophobic society, where fax machines are still extremely popular and paper letters are quite popular. I fell for the meme until I visited it myself (my cousin was one of those americans who went to play pro baseball over there).

Whether you believe in diversity or not, Japan is the shining example of a stagnating society, left behind by its unwillingness to accept new ideas. And this isn't necessarily a bad thing, tbf. The Japanese people enjoy excellent living standards and will continue to do so. But if you're a person who cares about national power/influence....then it's definitely a negative factor.

Because as much as you may stay in your room, you nonetheless live in a multicultural world. The benefits of multiculturalism are not as headline-grabbing as the drawbacks are, but exposure to different methods of living makes one realize that they can live their life differently. It's a matter both of personal development and natural adaptation to the global marketplace that we live in.

But again, if all you do in your life is stay in your room, it's a moot point and you can go back to bivouacking about niggers taking your waifu.

Japan is not stagnating they are the height of human civilization.

You are a cuck.

You literally cannot stop genetic diseases because they are caused by random mutations.
>more adaptive population to environmental changes.

Blacks were built to thrive in tropical Africa, white were built for temperate Europe EXPLAIN HOW THE SHIT MIXING THEM GIVES THEM AN ADAPTION advantage.

Oh HURR I KNOW ILL JUST FUSE A LION WITH A POLECAT AND IT CAN SURVIVE ANYWHERE DURRR.

There's over a million foreign workers in Japan
No they're not the most technologically advanced nation in the world
They're currently looking to foreigners to fix their economy, which is indeed fucking stagnant.

I don't understand. Why did you just write "Japan"? Japan is a very small nation, it was (relatively) easy to forge a national identity as a result. It in no way represents a massive stable nation, nor does it represent a giant experiment of modern civilization.

Or are you referring to the "Japanese Empire" (annexed Korea, Taiwan, bits of China, Sakhalin, etc.), which lasted less than 50 years?

Empty bullshit no one believes: the post

>Japan is not stagnating

They are stagnating. In terms of population, economic growth, political influence...if you look at Japan since the beginning of the "Lost Decade" it's difficult to avoid thinking of the word "stagnation".

>they are the height of human civilization.

Possibly. I hope that isn't true, because that means it's all downhill. But if they are "the height", then what they truly are is "the peak". They aren't growing much anymore,

High quality argument.

Thank you for your input.

Japan is doing fine no matter how much (((international investors))) whine about not being able to speculate on their economy

>have an IQ 10 points higher than whitey
>still not doing better than the best white countries
>fine

"Fine", sure. But it isn't growing with any kind of speed relative to its neighbors. Put it this way: Japan is doing fine from the perspective of an average Japanese adult. But from the perspective of a Japanese nationalist, or a Japanese person under 18? It's in serious trouble. The population is aging too quickly, China has long since dwarfed it, one day even South Korea will surpass it.

If you're a Japanese person concerned about Japan's place in the world and its ability to protect itself and forge its own destiny (not one decided by Washington or, potentially, Beijing), then it is not doing fine.

>I'm a half-black, half-swedish man
noice

Do you agree or disagree with Affirmative Action? If we go under the premise that *eventually* all occupations would be split according to population %, (as well as economic status I suppose) is it helpful to force that diversity? Does it actually get us closer to that goal by putting unqualified workers into positions others could do better or does it have a more hidden beneficial effect?

You better pray that your heart surgeon isn't a Bix Nood

Diversity isn't good nor bad by itself.

Socially speaking, Brazil was actually quite peaceful until the 80s or so, when several things began to change.

>Introduction of hard drug trade
>Left-wing Politicians began to rally against police force in favelas to repress such trade, because that would be racist
>Favelas grow into strongholds for drug dealing which ruin the lives of many potential people in there and taking violence levels sky-high

>BLM-type ideas, imported directly from the US, begin to fester among intellectuals, who begin agitating and creating racial tensions where there were none before
>Results in affirmative action for both universities and the civil service, making people angry at each other who otherwise wouldn't be

>Influence of religion begins to wane, particularly Catholicism with its community-building potential, which is replaced by a ton of Protestant splinters that are just incapable of social control

I am Indian.
I live in India
And you are full of shit.

And It is also far more densely populated than the USA or brazil and has a variety of terrain related obstacles to face.

I like people who read 2 articles on wikipedia and your average infograph and became experts on India.

It succeeded in 1948, and in 1965 when Pakistan, a much more "stable" state tried invading india to ""liberate"" kashmiri muslims and then were largely BTFO because among several things there wasn't civilian support for them.

The indian state goes to extreme lengths to preserve the culture and language of indians because A huge and understated part of the indian freedom struggle had to do with language recognition and british suppression of the printing press.

Paper letters will always be popular among people who have class. Some things never go out of style not matter how much tech changes.

And they are a waste of resources.
Feeling classy is well and good but that is not the way to run businesses.

the more inbred a society is, the more stricken they are with genetic diseases. Also note how 99% of England is ugly as fuck.
Human biodiversity does not nevessarily mean mixing with other subspecies from the other half of the planet. Two distant white populations are just as good for that purpose. The new perspectives and ideas thing applies just as much when this happens. Some mixes might not work as well as others.
>Varg

What are you trying to say?

i really like your blunt, urgent writing style—no homo—and i think i've seen it on other boards.

whatever the case may be, i know nothing about modern japan. is there a way for it to unfuck itself?

Remove anime and hope for the best

animu isn't even that popular in japan, or so i've heard. are the hikikomori that prevalent?

No clue just shitposting

nice

> I'm a half-black, half-swedish man

So you're 100% nigger then.

Brown people are cavemen tryna steal better genetics. That simple. I'd say bring on the 'muh dick' posts but monkies don't come on this part of the site

biodiversity =/= cultural diversity you fucking mong.

just look at how terribly Nintendo are operated compared to western companies in that market

>diversity is a bad thing
Then why didn't Aborigines become genetically advanced superhumans from being isolated from the rest of the world for millenia?

White as fuck lmao wut

>two nukes were not enough