Negative effects of crypto?

Negative effects of crypto?

1) My friends think I am in a pyramid scheme and talk behind my back

2) I wake up 5-6 times in the middle of the night and check my portfolio.. can't sleep sometimes

3) no amount of gains is ever good enough, I am never happy

4) missing the train on some cryptos has me stressed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VUkV-U6_F_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5) I know who Vitalik Buterin and Ricardo Spagni are

It fucks with my mind when I check my coins and they're dropping hard. Then I start stressing and asking myself the important questions. How long do I stick with a coin before cutting my losses? A week of no gains? 2 weeks? I walk around feeling stressed all day

6) I am in a pyramid scheme

1. Fuck your friends. They'll be salty like a potato chip when they catch you pushing that Gallardo in 2020.
2. Who needs sleep when you're making cash?
3. You'll be happy when you cash out in a couple years, after normies flood the market and make us rich.
4. You'll get over it. Just focus on your gainz.

>2) I wake up 5-6 times in the middle of the night and check my portfolio.. can't sleep sometimes

This is why I just get in for long holds and forget about it. I have in just as much as I want and I just check daily to make sure it's not bottoming out. I'm up heavily enough that a significant dip isn't a huge deal. Daytrading would fucking kill me

I lost all my money

im the other way around. have a chuckle and think about the money ive already got out, when the coins are tanking

when theyre going up, im agonising over whether to cash out, whether to sell up and set a lower re-buy etc

4) is dead on. I hate that miss the 100%+ moon rides. I'm either at work or asleep. Oh well I'll keep loading up on waves not missing that wave! (Ba dum tsh)

#1 hits so hard. I've tried so hard to get through to my friends because I want them in Lambo land with me... or at least make gains with me but it's a scam to them. Sadly, they'll regret they didn't listen to me.

7) going to work feels pointless when you can already taste the garage full of lambos

read "trading in the zone". it's about the psychology of trading and what makes people fuck up and buy on highs and sell on lows.

>friends

thanks my man

underrated

>wake up 5-6 times a night
>all the biz rumors are up 20-30%
>literally jerk off to my portfolio
>gently caress wife's head, if she only know

I actually gave my friend .05btc back when btc was around 1100 and I've helped him turn that into 0.2btc in like 2 months. Feels kinda cool man. Now I finally have someone I can kinda talk about this shit with in real life. He's starting to realize he can actually turn $55 into thousands.

>friends
Find real ones.

holy shit, are you me?

>wakes up at 3am
>refreshes blockfolio right away

>My friends talk behind my back

Those aren't your friends

>know my money is 100% certainly quadrupled if i put it in cryptos
>literally havent spent money on anything fun for 6 months
>cutting back on food to put more money in to cryptos
>check my blockfolio 100 times per day at work
>constantly calculating the risk of shorting and rebuying

at least i know ill be a millionaire in 2 years and i can calm down a bit

every time I wake up I check my gainz. wife thinks I've fucking lost it.

Thread theme song:
youtu.be/VUkV-U6_F_Q

the first million is the hardest user

Kek
This

Where can i learn about risk management

(Long time ago did an long term stock trading sistem where i sell at x*ATR, dont know if i can apply it to this crazy market)

In my main group of friends I convinced 2/4 to buy. It's going to be pretty awkward when they can't join the Lambo party.

The answer to this one is this For a while it seemed silly to be grinding for $200/day when I had 300k in gains but then I realised $200 is actually $1000 or more in the but too distant future.

Find your average trade % and portfolio drawdown % (or future draw down).

20% average trade * (1btc total funds / 60% porftolio draw down) = 0.333btc per trade.
IF you half that number to be safe, and your system is good, you'll never go broke.

I began only with some eth
Then bought btc
Then went into some xrp

Then I went into DGB and now I am checking Blockfolio at every chance, thinking about my returns , tryng to spot moon missions everywhere.

Its very exciting, I am almost knee deep in crypto , preparing for waist deep

What BItcoin wallet should I use? I was about to buy my first crypto on coinbase so I can start getting money for my lambo but wanted to send it to my own wallet and not keep it on coinbase, but the wallet was going to be over 100gbs.

>making too much money
> having too much fun
> all my friends and family want me to invest their money for them

This is me, except for #1. No point telling your normie friends about it in the first place.

>friends

Pick good coins and hodl like its your fucking job. If you have lost money on crypto it is because you have fucking BITCHASS HANDS or your buying bags from shills

>make enough to quit my job
>take a vacation
>come back with more cash than I left with
Making money this easily should almost be illegal

Same problem with sleep.

I woke up this morning and jerked off, my fap material was checking prices on polo

Love the dips like you love the ups. Don't stress whales are just killing small fish just hodl.

It's literally 3am rn and I'm up checking Blockfolio and Veeky Forums to keep updated.

That's the true face of taking a big black dick in your ass.

also: fuck your friends. Real friends would support your gains.

I've basically stopped looking after myself, its like an addiction.

I wake up, turn my laptop on and watch meme charts. I used to go to the gym 5 days a week, thats all gone out the window. I think I need help.

If crypto turns out to be bullshit or drops off the face of the earth, I will literally commit suicide

>tfw you don't know if you're a pioneer or a patsy

Minereum. next moon mission boarding now

But minereum already mooned

Im going to fail my a levels because I was too busy trading.

> 3) no amount of gains is ever good enough, I am never happy

I feel like i am missing out, 100% is minimum profit where i feel that i am doing OK. But all of my coins are in green.

> 4) missing the train on some cryptos has me stressed

I constantly have feeling that I am missing out and i try to put at least minimum 100$ in things where i see potential.

Problem is I can only put money that is leftover from my paycheck and that is couple of hundreds dollars per month.

For example this month I put 100$ in Minerium and IOC where I already have per coin 80% of profit.

So for this month I spent my money for investing.

I keep reading about other alt coins but no money to invest in for example Bancor that will blow up for sure due to hype.

I see potential everywhere but just don't have enough money to invest.

I don't want to sell my current profit since i am afraid it will blow up.