No thread about the recent dip

No thread about the recent dip.
Did something happen? Is this a correction?

Pretty clearly a correction, yes.

Yes a correction

get ready for the "It's a scam!" fudders to come out of the woodwork

It's all over. I had to sell. never making that mistake again

tfw bought high and sold low again

Seriously, your FUD is pathetic.

Why would you sell? Its gonna be 10 cents in a month.

Check the XBY shills monitoring the biz threads lulz

Someone posted something last night about the devs giving node holders a few days to pull out their money. Not holding any XBY so I didn't pay any attention, but it sounded like the devs were jumping ship.

Samefagging Dutchdude! Get a life idiot

kek shepherds his flock. If you're holding you should probably look into it.

>hey mom, i posted it again!

Ive never seen such FUD for a coin.when will you nocoiner cucks learn?

.t node holding pajeet
I don't blame you, you probably still have a lot to dump.

kek is sending mixed signals. Do your own DD. As I said, I'm just regurgitating what I heard last night, it have just been fud.

SAMEFAG CONFIRMED, dude you are going to kill yourself when XBY moons for real. Get some help. You've spent the entire weekend sitting in front of your computer posting thread after thread after thread, after you got banned from Veeky Forums.

You've been making up lies, taking screenshots of the Slack and taking them out of context. You post right after any XBY thread is made. Get help man, for real.

>may* have been

Err banned from yobit

You do realize Veeky Forums has IDs, right dipshit?

It's fucking sad, it's really one guy making all of the XBY FUD on biz. You need help, you are obsessed with xby. The sad thing is at least shilling a coin is at least somewhat constructive. Fudding just tries to tear down something that someone else is trying to create. It's really sad. I hope you get some help.

why do u put so much effort into fudding? i thought about doing it when i lost a bit on pivx but stopped myself looking stupid. did u lose money on xby? who did this to u?

Why do you keep assuming I'm that faggot? I mean Jesus, I said right here that it was second hand info.
Nice digits by the way.

it's painfully obvious.

Nigger I've been very clear that I don't know if what I mentioned was true or not and only advised people doing their due diligence. Whoever it is you're convinced I am has you dumb faggots jumping at shadows.

You posted:
>Someone posted something last night about the devs giving node holders a few days to pull out their money. Not holding any XBY so I didn't pay any attention, but it sounded like the devs were jumping ship.

Lel, Dutchfag (you) posted that doctored screenshot. No one believed you because it was clear you're lying and it was an edited shot.

You're a sociopath. Get some help.

Yah, I saw that post you fucking moron, that's what I've been saying. I'm just repeating what I read. Holy fuck, do you really think there's only 5 NEETs browsing Veeky Forums at any one time?
Again, nice digits.

It's basically you searching for xby threads and posting fud in them whenever you can. It's obvious who you are, you fucking sociopath.

It's obvious you should be wearing a tinfoil hat. I'm just shitposting on my way home from wagecucking. Thanks for all the (you)s by the way, famalam, helped kill time.

Paranoid bunch aren't they? ;)

fancy flyers doesn't make you a legit project

Checked.
Careful user, you might be this infamous fudder too. Apparently he's everywhere and watching at all times.

Just DutchDude, a crazed methhead who want's cheap coin

HODL