What the hell is going on with DGB?

Is it just allergic to the 2k sat mark? It keeps dipping all the damn time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPglNkTSqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't know what a slow dump is

Shit had its run. It's all about rdd now.

>he doesn't know what a resistance is

is going down

sorry to shill in the 10,000th DGB thread of the day, but if you want price action, there's clearly a VTR campaign going on during whale accumulation.

hodl fellow digibro

I sold at 2050 and bought again at 1900. It will go up again the meme triangle is getting smaller

10k by Wed. Screencap this.

look at xrp's graph. now look at yours.

You're a fool to doubt how high this will rise in a few days

Went from 40 bucks to 200+ and still holding

If DGB is 10k by Wed. I will quit my job

Just might look into this. I don't think DGB will be doing anything again for the next couple of days, will probably keep steady or dip till wednesday, when it will start to go up again and then dump somewhere between the 8th and 9th with people looking to get out before the citibank thing.

HAHAHAHAH

What exchange sells VTR

So it's a good time to buy before it hits a dollar, then?

I would say buy in now before it goes back up to 2k sat

Can we talk about how incredible this coin is for a second? People talk about strat but that 10,000% gain took them a year....Dgb has undergone a near ELEVEN THOUSAND PERCENT INCREASE.....IN FUCKING LESS THAN 3 MONTHS.

It's absolutely fucking incredible, if you put in 1000$ when it was at it's low of 16 sats....you'd be a fucking millionaire. It's fucking incredible.
How? How does this happen? There is nothing fancy About this coin....no real gimmicks...it's a fucking minecraft coin....just how? I missed this ride sadly....

are there any of you that have been in there from the start? Can you share your stories with me? i JUST WANT A PIECE OF WHAT IT FEELS LIKE.
>i'm assuming it feels surreal like this OST

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPglNkTSqU

wow lol

>It will be the most exhilarating thing you will ever experience.

Better prep that resignation digibro.

there is NO FUCKING WAY it hits 10k sats by then, i will fucking run around my house and screech naked if this happens.

you people do realize that would be about an EIGHTY THOUSAND PERCENT INCREASE....IN THREE FUCKING MONTHS, DOES NOBODY SEE HOW HIGH IT'S GOTTEN...

WHAT THE FUCK

A coin with the market cap the size of Digi should never be a top 5 traded coin on volume

Money currently is pouring into Sys and prior it was going into Sia

Expect it to remain under 2k for a little while longer before ramping up exponentially prior to the presentations on the 9th and 10th. Psychological barriers are strange, similarly to earlier this year with the U.S. struggling to break 20k but when it did it surged past almost immediately - Look up the behavioural finance concept of "anchoring" if you want to know more.

You just know what happens next... why does dgb keep making these bull flags??

Broke through 2k sat now, get in quick!

WHALE ACTIVITY SPOTTED MATES!!!
ALL HANDS ON DECK

we're entering the moon phase

In all likelihood it's just a correction, the entire market is up while DGB is down

I don't expect much until the 6th/7th, that's when the reality of the Citi presentation will set it and it'll really climb - moon mission will be post-presentations where I un-ironically expect it to be 6k-8k

Ganbare Digi-chan~~~~~

We gearing up for another moon ride then lads?

No doubt, DGB today.

CRASH U FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT
I NEED TO BUY BACK IN

Is this you?

>ITS STILL THE WEEKEND

it's not too late

wwwwwwww20k soonwwwww
wwwwmoonww

hehe good pic

dgb about to break 2100 and we all know what happens then (it goes p a r a b o l i c)

about to? we hit 2150 again.

\o/

I got it when it was a 720, now I regret I didn't put more money on it. If it goes down a little bit before the 9th I'll put it another btc.

>bought in when people were calling DGB a shitcoin
>$1300 turned into $4300
Yay lmao. Started with $8500 a month ago and my total shitcoin value is $15000 now. HODL boys

someone pls quickly explain to me what sat means in the context of coins

1 sat = 1 one hundred millionth of a bitcoin
Now buy dgb

This

A sat is 1 satoshi, which equals .00000001 btc. Dgb is hovering around 2k sat right now, or .00002000.

Total noob here. Can someone explain what these are and why they change the price?

they are different exchanges, they're independant from one another so their price develops separately

So when people here talk about the price of a coin, why do they all seem to be on the same page when it comes to the price?

most people use the app blockfolio and whatever it defaults to

most people use one of two exchanges and the trends tend to be similar across both

Because arbitrage generally means prices over multiple exchanges converge on a single value. When we talk about values here, we use the value of the exchange we're using, which is close enough to the price of other exchanges to be meaningful to others

Arbitrage, btw, is the act of buying low on one exchange, transferring to a different exchange and selling high there. At a high enough volume this brings the prices of the two exchanges close to parity. It doesn't fully apply with altcoins because there's so much mooning and crazy stuff happening, but the prices roughly stick together

If you can make a fully scripted arbitrage program, you'll be rich

why do you guys panic at a slow chart?

what happened at 300 sat?
what happened at 500 sat?
what happened at 700 and 900 sat?

same shit

be patient and a strong alpha hands holder and just let DGB do its magic

wealth doesn't come over night because if it did then everyone would be rich and there wouldn't be wagecucks.

HODL don't let the fuders try to buy your bags

Bought in around 100 satoshis, about $250 bucks worth.

Now it's around 7k in USD value.

Keep crying, FUDs, honestly, put your life savings into it now and you'll still make amazing profits.

Guy just buy now, it's really not going to go much lower than 2k. You won't get a lambo, but at least you'll get a mercedes to impress your normie friends.

Thanks anons. Do you think there are people who have scripted something like this? How hard would that be to code? Could I lose a lot of money if I fuck up the program?

It's done extensively in forex markets, it's not quite as extensive in cryptos but it's still there.

You'd need to fully test your algorithms before implementing it. And even after implementation you'd need to be checking constantly.

The coding itself isn't the hard bit, it's getting the perfect algorithm. Arbitrage exists not only between exchanges, but between commodities in a single exchange. Eg between BTC/USD, BTC/LTC, LTC/USD. It's possible to make money from a three-way exchange between them if they're valued improperly.

>How hard would that be to code?
If you're asking this question then you don't know nearly enough to get this done.

>Could I lose a lot of money if I fuck up the program?
Absolutely.

Thank you. I'm very new at this but it's nice to gain an understanding.

Been looking for a good python project to practice programing. Thanks

Isn't there a special tax for arbitrage trading that's different from capital gains? I remember reading it somewhere but I think I misread it.

also, does API trading take the same amount of time as trading on the website?

OP is retarded, we we're at 1200 2 days ago, we went to 2600 and now it's relatively stable, what's so hard to get?

Haven't tested it myself. You could do a test and check for yourself with a tiny volume of whatever coin

Yeah, people are getting really fucking impatient.

You should probably not get into algotrading...

>700 &900
Ooooh! Ooooh! I remember! It lost 50% of it's value