Did you miss DGB, RDD, BB and VTR? LSK is mooning RIGHT NOW

Get on the train and fuckin hurry. No meme needed. Check the chart. Sell wall down.

It's actually fucking rising

What the fuck is the logo for this coin suppose to be?

Only putting $170 on, let's see where this goes.

thanks OP i bought in at 59k sats lets see what happens

an obelisk

No wonder it's tormenting me

Noticed it climbing up the ranks. Ill be happy if i double my initial investment

does anyone know why it's rising?

Don't worry about the random dumps happening now, it's just whales trying to keep the price down before the real 400% moon mission starts.

meme triangle and news

Looks like a shitcoin, what does it actually do

it LITERALLY shits coins

LSK is taking off! Let's go boys

What are we expecting? Stab in the dark for 80K at a decent scenario, would blow my expectations if it goes over 100

Previous high was 75k and I think we'll blow past that and consolidate at 70k for a little while.

Alright, let's see what happens. could be good.

So far so good.

im just going to throw this here if anyone is smart enough to understand

0.00070000 price
897844.89327243 vol
628.49142529 amount in btc
798.72977748 total vol

ok, what the fuck is up with the bot with 5 btc that keeps driving down the price?

I have no fucking clue what you are trying to say.

But LSK total volume is 1558 BTC in last 24 hrs, not 628.

im going to make it really easy for you guys

Its a sell wall at 700.
just below 700, sell wall is ~140 btc (accumulative)

and at point 700, 628 btc worth of LSK wil be dumped.

SO my opinion is sell it around 630~650 not just under 700 because noone prb will buy it.

I mean somone was bold enough to invest 1.6m usd into it, they are either fucking dumb or they expect this shit to grow a bit.

watch it out man

666 sell and buy the dip it is. Thx user

Found the crypto newb. Those big sell walls are fake. It will disappear once price gets close. Some whale was trying to psychologically trick people into keep in price low so he could accumulate.

how to identify a coordinated pump group on Veeky Forums

>check post IDs. multiple post by same ID. at least 3.
>no memes check
>shills don't post images, only text.

fuck you losers. playing whale with neckbeard money.

i know the wall will disappear, noone is dumb enough to dump 620+ btc worth of criptos at once.
But my guess is fair amount of LSK will be dumped near that price. Most likely alo lower than 700. my guess is 630~650

I mean, what do i know. im just a criptotrader on a board full of autist neets :D

The sell wall we be removed shortly before imo.
There will be a sell off before the wall. The whale will buy even more lisk from the weak hands.

Once the whale gets his fill the wall will be reposted higher and so on to where ever.

*Minor shilling below*

I find that the existence of such a big whale to a good sign for the future of Lisk.
And lisk has a stupidly large dev fund if the developer does not run with the money lisk should be good.

>Manage to grab some coins at ico.

>MFW shilling actually worked

Thanks lads I'm out. I still have no idea what this coin does

baddragon

Join the party, I don't think the devs do either.