Disprove solipsism

You cannot

The existence of language doesn't make sense in a world where there is only one mind.

It is arbitrary.

not one mind per se
just that one mind, or your own consciousness is the only thing you can know exists
everything else is only a consequence of our minds because there is no objective reality only our narrow perception of it
everything else is likely stranger than comprehension in its actual nature and most certainly far over our grasp

>for the solipsist, everything is a creation of the mind
>but the mind as such needs to exist, to have a specific nature defined by objective (i.e. mind-independent rules)
>so mind-independent reality exists

If everything is a product of your mind, then so is solipsism

That's epistemological solipsism, not ontological solipsism. The language argument that I advanced only works for the latter.

thats not solipsism then just "le everything is subjective"

Because I exist, you believe yourself right dude?

You might as well ask us to literally "not be ourselves". You cannot prove or disprove solipsism, and all the evidence points towards other minds. If you refuse to believe that just because it cannot be certain, then what's stopping you from believing everyone else is actually just a unicorn, rather than a p-zombie? There are always infinite "possibilities".

All of this is certainly real and there is no proof that it isn't.

Disproved with a sentence.

no u

How can I know all you guys are not a creation of my mind?
Actually, if Veeky Forums's origin is in my conscience, that proves I'm even more autistic than I've believed to be.

I am sending you telepathic messages from within a house on the eastern coast of the united states.

You are not a brain in a vat, God is real, and while I'm at it, I single-handedly give the Japanese yen an exchange boost every few days.

Claim solipsism.

Protip: You can't.

Non-arguments.

>figments of my mind prancing around pretending they aren't just imagination

LOL

>your mind is embodied
>your body came out of another body
>your mind presupposes the existence of ther bodies and therefore minds

solved

*other

You must be pretty insane to be shitposting with the voices in your head. you better check yourself into one of the mental wards in your imagination

>Giving a fuck when all sensation is just a generation of your cerebral cortex anyway

Shitposting is objectively as good as anything else I can do in such a situation. Prove me wrong.

How can I prove you wrong when I'm you? If your wrong then I'm also wrong

Precisely, figment of my imagination.

Continue to dance for my amusement.

I'm on it