So I started 4 months ago with 2k. I feel I'm too strongly into DGB. Suggestions to diversify?

So I started 4 months ago with 2k. I feel I'm too strongly into DGB. Suggestions to diversify?

Rest of the portfolio.

SWT, ARK

Less DGB for more ETH, BTC and maybe some new chances is how I would configure it.

no ltc? :(

That is what I was thinking, around 20 percent BTC, 50 percent ETH and 30 percent the rest.

Do I make the move now, or just before the 9th?

Can't say about the 9th, but can be good to just maintain the balance you want in case the bloodbath comes

You could have literally faked this. Why should we believe you?

Check out VTR on Bittrex

>xby

And get some waves and vgx

>here's my fake blockfolio
>what should i buy

Yeah I sure hate those 400 percent returns.

I don't understand why you would think that would be fake? That DGB would have required just a couple thousand investment not more than a few weeks ago

His portofolio isn't even that impressive. I have seen anons posting portofolios of more than 500k

Yep. If anyone wants to know how I did it, 50 dollars XRP in early March, sold that for 1BTC a few weeks ago and rolled it into DGB at between 100 - 300 sats.

A lot of people have made a lot of money in a short period of time (power of hodling btw), and its time to switch to the next level and consolidate gains.

>I started 4 months ago with 2k

fuck off.

Tracked over time.

Then take them and stop holding this garbage

>Then take them and stop holding this garbage

Why is it garbage?

I bought 1500 dollars worth of Etherum @ 20 dollars.

factom

Yes there's been anons who were well into 6 figures months ago, I believe these could be the same anons we are seeing in the millions now.

I think a lot of the new guys also don't realize that this game has been going on for years, those who were in as late as just last year and accumulating coins like ETH would have made an absolute fortune.

>So I started 4 months ago with 2k. I feel I'm too strongly into DGB. Suggestions to diversify?

>$41k return
>Too strongly invested
>wants to diversify
>rest of portfolio altogether doesn't even make half of DGB returns
>okay

Exactly, I think this board is getting a absurd amount of newfags lately and many don't realize that there's people profiting from BTC since its conception.

Speaking of which, I used to go to Veeky Forums sporadically around 2013, saw a lot of threads about BTC and anons talking about buying, mining and etc at that time I thought to myself ''man, this shit is expensive, I wish I knew about it earlier. It's probably too late now''. I know a lot of anons say this, but damn, It's the decision of my life that I regret the most.

What if the ninth fizzles out.

this.

But now is the time to take it back.

>boat loads of newfags bought in so it must have a bright future

more like larp general

what's supposed to happen on the 9th?

seriously how fucken long have you dickheads been here? a week?

>muh triple money

you realize that's what's keeping all of this afloat right?

WHALE ACTIVITY SPOTTED!!!

i am a newfag, as far as posting on Veeky Forums. but I want in on cryptocurrency now, and who else would i trust for guidance? please please PLEASE FUCKING SHARE THE WISDOM....

Some of us are biologically-old newfags with a lot of fiat in the bank and realizing how much we could have been making all this time with crypto. A few hundred thousand dollars is nothing if you've been wageslaving for a $70k/yr income for over a decade.

Friend, the best advice I can give you is: Do your research.
Lurk on Veeky Forums but do not trust anons blindly, especially now that this board is filled to the brim with shills.
If you have blockfolio on your cellphone, follow the newspage.
Check charts and see the patterns and movements of the coins you want to invest.
Read about blockchain technology.
Do not buy high and sell low.
Don't let your emotions take control of you, act rational.

Basically, the best weapon you have to make it is knowledge, without that you will be just a pawn in the hands of shills and whales.

I use your strategy to buy stocks and I made like 5% since January, but with meme magic I'm up 600% from crypto in 3 weeks. Not sure what to think about it

I got in in 2013 and thought I was late, made .6 BTC then quit after I lost everything in Mintpal. Now I'm back and it's tough as shit starting from zero.
So yeah fuck that fagget from Mintpal Ryan what's his name, hope he enjoys getting buttfucked in prison.

This is why I laugh when I see people saying that crypto is a risky market. Crypto is the most bullish market in human history, if you buy and hold any coin that isn't a complete scam you will make a lot of money. Almost every coin increased in value from may to now, as opposed to stocks, which are actually hard to trade and you have to really know what you are doing to even make 10-15% profit in a year with them. In crypto, even people who are completely illiterate in economics can make money. People who actually know the fundamentals can easily get rich.

thanks friend. i have seen a few irl friends have quite a bit of unexpected success with this stuff. and i am nothing if not analytical and intuitive. at this point i am feeling secure in my ability to choose and maintain my investments wisely. i just need th3 fundamental steps for getting started (software/apps/programs to download, where to buy from, where NOT to buy from/sell to etc...) hell i don't even know what form my money needs to be in when i am ready to buy...

Right, I'll give you a short list of steps that you need to take to get started:
-Make a account on any exchange site with good reputation, it can be Coinbase, Kraken, Gemini, LocalBitcoins, you choose. I personally prefer localbitcoins because the transactions there are fast and they don't ask your ID
-After making a account, buy the amount of BTC you want
-Make an account on Poloniex, Bittrex, Yobit or other of your choice to start trading altcoins
-Transfer the bitcoins from your wallet on the site you are using(localbitcoins for example)to the wallet of the market site
-Use your bitcoin to trade altcoins

There you go. Also, I recommend creating a offline wallet to put your BTCs on when you want to store a large amount or want to secure your money, it's not completely safe to leave it on the wallets of these sites.

>started 4 months ago
>history starts 1 month ago

2/10 for getting me to reply

blockfolio doesn't chart retrospectively kiddo

This. I didn't start tracking or trading til early May.

that's annyoing since it would be no problem if you just add the right buying dates.

Yeah it's got a few little niggles but still probably the best way to keep track easily, API support would be the first thing I'd like to see

Oi lad where do you sell in Australia? How do you go about avoiding as many fucking transfer fees as possible?