You are God

If you were god, how would you have created the universe? Would you create humans? What would your holy scripture teach? Go into as much detail as you like

I'd make them all white

haha i laughed at your comment now congratz really controversial tho bet those people will be "triggered" am I right haha those SJWs are so silly lol :D

I'd make them all hot

Good idea, there will be no more racism

I'd make Warhammer 40k. Would be fun.

It'd be day 7 for all eternity
>amen

recite every number of pi

What if we are living in pre 40k?

Then I should be able to fuck an elf or something. I haven't been presented with the opportunity to fuck an actual elf so we don't live in pre 40k Warhammer you fucking nerd.

Owned.

We didn't find space elves until after the year 30,000.

Know your lore pleb!

id make middle earth

I would like to think that Wahammer 40K takes place 40000 years after the Warhammer world with the original lore?

So they will all get skin cancer and die.
What a nice idea.

I'd kill myself

Sublime post

But God *did* make all the humans white.

So what happened to blacks? Or are they not human?

Perhaps you'd like that but it doesn't. WH40k acknowledges real earth history.

>What would your holy scripture teach?

thou shalt discuss history on the history board.
thou shalt not discuss humanities.

Who's to say that the Old World is Terra?

The emperor was born in Anatolia IIRC, and is implied to be many religious figures and leaders from history.

I'd create your mom and do her

I wouldn't have created Eve in the first place and let Adam live in the Garden of Eden forever and let him fuck the animals instead.

Is that misanthropy or misogyny? I can't tell.

Should have created Steve instead of Eve and there would be no forbidden fruit bullshit with a permanent ban.

According to the mormons they were spirits who sided with satan

I bet that's what he told himself before he became Jesus.

I would probably just keep flying around the infinite body of water looking at the leviathans and behemots swiming under me.