IT WONT STOP

IT WONT STOP

DO I SELL?

get a grip and hodl

This and gnt totally fucked up my portfolio. Dumped both at a loss.
I recommend op doing so. SC is not going anywhere.

Holy shit listen to yourself you walking vagina

If sia hasn't gone up in 6 months, you might have reason to sell. But it's more likely to have gone x10 in that time

buy high sell low

you fucking idiots, when will you fucking learn

you buy a coin, if it dips, you hodl for fucking YEARS if you ahve, YOU NEVER SELL AT A LOSS

You deserve to lose your money

Sell now and when it breaks the previous high over 750 buy it

Starting to break out now so hopefully OP will get a chance to buy high soon

this tbqh

That's not necessarily true, if you think you can get a much better ROI through another coin you should take the loss and switch but that's not the case with with Sia, it will be up soon.

Just lol at selling sc right now. Big month coming up, solid dev team and good/innovative technology.

You only sell if have 30% profit and then buy back at bottom of the dip.
Otherwise HODL.

you don't go all in in one coin

Sell and start stocking up your sad and angry frog folder because you gonna need lots of it.

No one said anything about going all in on one coin. What I'm saying is a coin is -5% and doesn't show any positive signs for rising in the future than it's fucking retarded to hold onto it just so you can say you didn't take a loss when it can be better invested elsewhere.

Don't listwn to these fucking idiots OP
Sell that trash and get into a coin that isn't shitting itself. Don't treat yourself like this OP, you don't deserve to baghold because some fucks are pressuring you.
There are too many coins going up RIGHT NOW for you to be losing money by mindlessly and pointlessly holding this.

lol it's up 10% in the last 4hrs

like what faggot

SC is a fine coin, finally breaking through 600 resistance on Bittrex. It was being kept artificially low by whale sellwalls even when it was rising above on Polo

Hodl and buy dopecoin

yes goy, selling low on a bullish market is the best you can do! cut your losses!