When did Veeky Forums become crypto general?

When did Veeky Forums become crypto general?

Around april 2017

since crypto made us rich as fuck. It's our primary Veeky Forums

After Trump killed off business and economics.

Stock market says otherwise

Veeky Forums was a crypto fork from /g/ newfag

Almost every prediction is down

Oh good we get to talk economics... the stock market is where wealth goes to hide when everything else is fucked.

I saw the non-farm payrolls coming well under forecasts, and the market still rallied. This shit irrational, with a hard-on for tech stocks, and a lil' bit of Trump magic.

stock market predictions are 100% worthless

gotta say everything seems expensive now though

nice bait
around the mid-may boom

It's pretty sad that we don't discuss anything else nowadays, I want to start trading commodities and there is no thread about it

How does someone even invest in bitcoins? I got 500 bucks just sitting here, should I invest into it How do you even cash out? This all seems like it's fake

>bait
Trump signaled to the US oligarchy that everything is theirs now. This is like a magic wand to kill growth.
>I want to start trading commodities
If you were paying attention at all you wouldn't. Even the ponzi-coiners round here are a smarter investment.

jelly nocoiner detected

i have a lot of monopoly money in my closet, same shit youre right

>This all seems like it's fake
Money is about confidence in value.
Sovereign money earns it's confidence through stability and growth of the nation it's from.
Blockchain money's confidence is gained through it's technology.

Instances of either can and have and will fail. The opposite is also true.

Is that why the markets are up?

Fucking leftist shill scum

money are just as fake senpai, you can cash out from the site you cash in most likely, or local bitcoins for real cash thay you can even hind form the scary taxman.

Veeky Forums 2016
>how do Iget moniez?
suck cocks

Veeky Forums 2017
>>>>>>how do Iget moniez?
>>>>>buy DGB
>>>>no buy RDD
>>>no buy SC
>>no buy WAVES
>bitbean totally not a shitcoin P&D senpai

i miss the kneepads and chapstick meme

Give it a few months, a lot of people are going to wish they at least cashed out enough to afford some kneepads.

That's what I thought. Then someone told me to buy waves at the start of may. Now my $700 investment is standing at $2768

Trump is leftist

After you sucked my dick.

fucking retarded