Whale here

Whale here.
Give me a reason why I should give 1.2 BTC to you.

You shouldn't. Invest in yourself.

No reason just first post

You having a giggle m8?

Because I can bring in 10x the return and give 1.2 BTC to another individual

Becuase Ive made a massive loss and dont want to learn from my mistakes, pls compensate me

Give me reason Why not ?
1eB6amGrUZ4RXiLmWH73e6EQwALgyko6s

Because the way whales get rich in this market is by giving money to a shitty idea that no one else believes in (see: every memecoin on here)

That's me.

Because I love you

19emGFYhEgNk3yorFFDep5jDPXPb1BdCQQ

I am a man of decorum and grace. I strive only to make this world a better place.

1NPMrVN2v8sgX4uLi7nas7uHbU7vcEtPfH

Because you can
1G1ecSo9T53x8w333qvNnJN7eDQNKWVCjG

because you can)
15bZRL5cmvceaSh3aGS8tkDV5Kma9oVYDn

i dunno lol
13EYbrCLiJqm5Wq9GaExsHeuNUzwbjPKhB

Because my wife and I will get our first baby in the next weeks. And I will buy her first toy with your BTC.

1AFSmSQj4zpvGBnvNwyL4FDh6bLyZqYjD4

*yawn*
try harder

Have you accepted Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior of your soul?

Did you know Jesus died for your sins?

It's not to late to repent, donate btc to your local church now: 12zgEwCPH5Twq2PUnFfWjmEsBr1KecURtA

1DnZpRLKhBCspq9Ysiq3P9vYZPLyXe4vTL

Because it would be a kind thing to do.

1G2xfPnEqUg5brv5xEVkeAFBRbpC41pHVG

There's no real reason why. Just gain some humanity.

I can also provide a screenshot with timestamp when she is born. :)

I would strap 45lb plates to my ball sack and swim up the Amazon river with Rosie O'Donnell's queef as my air supply to prove my value to you. Pls giem sum

1AyWaoUFqRDMmXcnxdGawxwWNQPWn196Sr

Because even 1.2 BTC changes my life i'm a poorfag

19emGFYhEgNk3yorFFDep5jDPXPb1BdCQQ

Because I can double your BTC with one simpel trick! I haf to get to the MOON also sorry for bad englando

13PUXYYqMyrvUpRQAPsAdkoqgeVd5mJaYR

I need money for my grandad to buy generic drugs . He was hepatitis and we're too poor to buy 1000$ meds (not america or europe)
1KXHgjX1cx2wKQxVkGTWubqZMo42aSMjnu

Because I got crypto robbed of 6 ETH and I could use it to make it back

1MYhT9ib5Bxx8tRoAG5Pfyh76ZYsMnKANu

>from 3rd world country
>hobbies are cooking, gaming and collecting carnivorous plants
>majoring in pharmacy right now

im quite an interesting person you see

1QHgfAfMejtNYEM9A4sjVML7Zq6ZSFV6zj

Because you should gimme my money you rob from me

1DZdUdoWpa8xTR5ne5sro3jEYhM4TdvUPe

Because my post number is

GIBE RITE NOW
1AQSiYoLssP74i5KFHUkwa5ehzK6yzTMwZ

By giving it to you he denies you the opportunity to develop and improve yourself to the point that you can buy the btc yourself.

Which is more valuable than the money.

How will you survive in this world if you cant even collect 1 Btc in your lifetime.

Because it would be a huge help and because I'd pay you back 1.4 btc if I succeed with my investments
1J9te9oiMJHEBqJWUBg1qt6QPpbjA6qUdb

My name is Obon, great grandson of the warrior, Dudu Oson. My people, the Ubumbi tribe, very WISE people. Dey put mud on dey heads to keep cool. Now, i know you killed Dudu Oson, it is okay, you can tell Obon. I will not hurt you.

With that BTC I will carefully amass more wealth until my main evil take over the world plan is funded. Will you find my evil plans user?

Because I lost almost everything to the POSW scam

1GSEDRN6heZFXpqHgLymY4KP4A4FfD6SnE

Because there's BitBean to invest in.
1HqD5GEs5DDJj59x8rxAbtwLV9UJ1Z6HzX

uh, I started investing in these shitcoins yesterday and so far I only have .2 BTC. having 1.4 instead would be nice.

1J6Kw1gE3dZTHWBuAx1SSGHeKEcMLajG3x

because i said to a mate i invested in btc and he laughed at me well guess what i laughed when i took a shit on his car the other morning.
btc lyf baby
18K8ZkSRT9PJUzHttWC123xymtqHhu1CgR

Because pretty soon I'm going to be eating bowls of rice and canned tuna for dinner, I've been light headed a lot because I've been trying to eat cheaper and in less amounts to save money

17em8c9bYHxSB81mhbcewsVMVq671XDurB

cuz im rollin trips, watch me faggots

1JTPgTQDNCWPpHM1bjEGCvCaAJNzWnhkoZ

unlucky my dude

With .6 BTC I could buy all the equipment I need to develop my own hardware products

1QBLhn5yQYmjxokEXS8uzzhjeTzBwNzfff

Because I don't believe you will, send the BTC to me and then I'll believe you. ;) x

1NdzsUukKU4zk3CKwM81tQaQNqG5ztHqY9

Because I need money.

1DAvn4fKTsmtKdnFh7kqDdyCQ9prMKo6ZB

Because OP I'm light on BTC and am having a hard time culling shitcoins to restore balance, would make my day easier that's all

>inb4 op delivers
Because I'd invest it in ARK and quadruple it
12p8A9SKEMJa3zoi1P19NU2xuTz88ERZGj

Because I'm a nocoiner and I want to invest but I can't buy bitcoins because im 17 and have to wait 6 months until i can invest
12aEMHTPR6y7HFgtK4AitLD7VoDEQp7uqt

Because fuck you, give me the BTC or you're full of shit.

1CkURMLjhDmigRG3sHA2UJnpMqUytk41kP

Because iam a poor white cis male and dont want to end as a cuck.

12hdLuLge8qHLqyG9JTzULoekDszUD8sr3

Give me 0.01 btc shit! You fuckin pleb, i sitting only on /lit, whole 2016 and part of 2017, i read so much books and i so smart, i just wanna read more books and be a greatest philosofer of this planet, i like only phylosophy and when i grab my 1 btc next year i could read more. I hate working but here in russia i never take place, philosophy never give me money, never, it's my absolutely favorite and i know i probably die from starving because here lived only people who practical enough and who can lie to each other and make really boring shit, a lot of sluts, whores, biz ppl who live here, but philosophy not. Whole my live for philosophy, and i ask nothing from it. Well, do you know what? I don't need your bloody btc, u just bait me for this thread, yea i take some money from my mother and i should give it back next day, and i lost enough and i don't know how make more because i abssolutely stupid in this, well it's my path. MAYBE I CAN GIVE BACK TO YOU MY MONEY? U NEED IT? I almost poor, and here in russia 1000$ it's so much really big money, more then in your first world country, it's 3 month payment for 95% people here. But leave this btc inside your wallet, i not need nothing. If i have luck i can make from my initial 100$ > 1000$ or if i lose, well it's risky i know it. I never hold more then 300$ from whole my live, it's biggest amount of money i ever saw. BUT SUCK MY DICK YOU AMERICAN STUPID SHIT I HATE PPL LIKE YOU EAT MY PENIS I FUCK YOU AND YOU STUPID COUNTRY, I hope all of you died when time comes. I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY.

FUCK ALL OF YOU

Because even though we will never meet each other, you will have influence on my live and improve it. In fact I dont need the money for a living but It would give me some faith in humanity again.
I've got never anything for free and had to work hard to get what I have now. I want to feel how it is to get something for free....once in my live.
1FNq8PFfQ7PqPAML1pe9Kxqmu63vBDf4q1

well damn

I don't even care if you pick my reason above, but holy shit some of you lil shits are pathetic. Most of you will die in my new world.

Because im a broke ass mofogga

1GU36gWn3U9xKHdRCHCyEPMCCJAtxb6KqJ

Because it sucks to be alone,even if you're on the moon.
1LC8NGvxh1fDEh1kRU21it2874xvXoHTUi

I was going to eat 17 cent noodles for each meal because that was the most cost efficient option but I felt like I was going to die after a couple days so I changed to cheap vegetables, grains and proteins to keep going

t. jobless and operating off of savings that I'm spreading as thin as possible

You shouldn't really unless you're feeling generous.
You can help me put some more gains in my pocket so I can finally pay off debts.

1BA9sgKBSWrJx6qjfjhbdA9iQaJSymRAA5

1BooWWsisS5gUiF3sBxQqjXSkFf2UgWaC2

Well, I don't have a joke or anything, but I do have something to offer, even if it's not much.

I know basic web design, I know graphic design and illustration, and I also know motion graphics. I don't know if this could help you, but it could in the future, and if you were to give me the BTC i'd be happy to help you for free because you gave me the money to invest.

Right now i'm a NEET with around $400 in his blockfolio, and if I were to have that much BTC I see myself using it smart, with long term holds.

So, if you chose me and leave some way for me to contact you in the future, it's an investment in its self. I can provide you free design in almost any multimedia for any schemes you devise, and also I am indebted to you pretty much for my investment career. You basically become the IRS for me, since I pay my taxes to you.

1BooWWsisS5gUiF3sBxQqjXSkFf2UgWaC2

clank#4132 - My discord.

i want to have a better life, even one bitcoin is kind of enough
14nUXVWJRv3pLaSQKRNTupcwCKJnqQhUqq

because you will get a girlfriend if you do

Send here: 1AHpRwrb3ncke1oi7VQRWznuiJc6VyfjNU

I bought verge 2 months ago at 5 sats then sold after a week for 4 sats.

15QqrYgSbspPhL26VZeLfNDxxfhwjZPHmF

I need something to play with during the 48 hour VirWox approval time.

1DpjL9gvXpgBTk3Cop8oS1ujshzRMm5QCr

Because when I become a whale, I'll do the same thing for someone else.

1LC8NGvxh1fDEh1kRU21it2874xvXoHTUi

Because I want to grow my portfolio. Too many coins, not enough money too invest. Even 0.5BTC would help a lot.

1KtJ6ooTSdFXHjkRCCmuYKtA3r8aZc5Qk5

I don't think you're doing well in your philosophy studies if you're acting like that for a few imaginary pieces of information

Buy dopecoingold

Give me 300BTC. For no reason.

13BVMEgmQCCmfH54vL3FSZMyTV7fuJ9aLZ

because I got these dubs
1Pqdahydo2M4NkhTiakkqxBYJccBH6ZF1C

cuz i'm young and i'm black and my hat is real low... i got 99 coins but 1.2 btc aint one
1JUevjdJxSNRQeJ6ALkoC5cWu594qzi5JY

You shouldn't.

fake and gay

also dubs

1C1T7SQXA2ZVqjX2evuxNAi6mDF2WLGbcY

there really isn't one you idiot
1CFAn9JiJTqVkLwZKV8VPCEscPzAm4NA4t

underrated post

Because you're a white male.

1GdVt1H2PXtzdJSedFgvGrJBoZ8WBiVnfc

Because it's all I need to develop a cutting edge technology that has to do with AI. Invest in the future user

13g2P16sMiiWAFL2TDRKozQGgdo9BfdkoJ

itt: newfags getting trolled like in pre-2010 /b/

Because i'm from a shitty country with serious problems all i want is a normal life, even 0.1BTC can help me for buy some food men

1LJ7sn8knqXDuEJj7cgLtKhxNEcvN4oHx

>t.Venezuelan fag

Also chekem good man.

because I lost 0.6 BTC went Mintpal went down
14foQYudUH7WdDfS1TUwv34GMFga7izbHN

I'm a cute boy passable as a trap, I'll send you a cute belly picture.

1MZZYCrJk4m1xqTT6CawQeQ2wBQshGAccZ

I am a piss poor paajet...

1LMSzayh1sdDKYQPYDamzBqLfvGRNsU44n

I'm still not enough confidential in english and in russian i could say more precisely what i actually think about OP, Veeky Forums /biz, asking money every time here, but i don't have enough words in my active memory to more sharp expressions and thin thoughts. Sorry about this. I acting stupid, definitely yes, but today i totally realize, i lose everything in my whole live, i have absolutely nothing, my future so bliss! Can death be sleep when life is only dream and how strange it is that man on earth should roam and lead a life of woe but not forsake his rugged path? I totally realize - everything what i try to do i lose. Every time. Every day. Well i just have nothing and try to cry about it on Veeky Forums and still lose it. I feel so sorry!

You shouldn't. Do NOT send shit to me, I don't want your sexy charity with your wiggly old balls.

161wJfYgCW6W2ixPAygrLx2DUME2QQHXRn

This guy deserves it, and no, I'm not samefagging under a proxy.

Just send over the money:
164vUjnuygwW9nKSbbtQyCvNwDBtKthimg

If you do I will send good karma your way.

14D62QfEhENPUisbBYb1bvg1gozHcYrDpP

Because in NZ my only way to get bitcoin is from localbitcoin at a 100% mark up. Thanks for anything

so sell your stupid pc and dont pay internet connection. in this way you can eat sooo much u will become fat

Because I only made 200$ in 1 week

Because I can make you money

1opHHR3AisPf6yW8a15faggotBnRGzeaTr

Because I have never had a gf
16cUmRAUcAhVUTfxHRSXcMTn3MXf5UQHfD

get the fuck out minor

Because I've never owned Bitcoin and would like to
1e1yUKMbg9ZZqqaWR7c2CncfFnaAmA7Zz

Because I don't need it, and that's how life works

1442FpCvN5Y6mb8entYVvckWmUkHgWdGe3

Because i don't believe you!
1N1shRKgnnEuudCEkAAzM5PzqsZbPDs3gy

19bH8vz8e7ZH5isJvnUVsoBoDgGEsu7o4z
Kek wills it

Because im starting a BTC and Crypto mining firm and need money for miners

18LPPTw4iSiBeQpo85Q1vUyaY53uztTEvh

Because I'm a 21 year old NEET with no future and every day that I don't trade coins is a day wasted.

1C6z8YvBF6Gd5en25HAN1bkMMBs1ToPwDD

If you're offering I'll take it, simple as that.

Try to send me money but you will fail. I'm not giving you my BTC address.

DGB is superior anyway.

Because I love you

because your prey to oden, and want to help in securing the aryan race?

ETH 0x67cbca7c20B743493Eb8cCBFC6f52A247ac21357

My gay friend asked me for directions.

I told him to go straight.

13TPj1GxtiYVV84Et8azZ2Rx64iuCcSJDM