(((BANCOR)))

Who else waiting for verification from pic related?

Waiting since saturday. Pls let me in mountain jews

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/
infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amerifag here, waiting for whales to fuck me over

Why the SEC gotta be such nazis

How do yall know this is legit? Literally no information about Bitcoin Suisse from official Bancor channels.

What's the low down here fellas?

Waiting since saturday as well. do these kikes want my fucking 10k or not???

fucking elitists will NEVER let me in on the game.

Im from jewland and the only chaance you can get something from the jews is, to be a jew.
Youre fucked otherwise lads.

They are receiving over 200 applicants a day for the pre-sale.. If you got an automated mail you should have a reserved spot I think.

I want this coin. Hear the IMF is funding it.

I'm staying in Switzerland and there literally is a Bitcoin ATM in the small town next to me, plus you can (or will soon be able to) buy/pay with BTC at every ticket machine of Switzerland's public transport.

shhhh

morons

i hope you're meming. that was an old 2010 article and they just happened to choose the same name for the same reason, because of the Keynesian connection.

waiting since this morning.. feeling the fud for bitcoin suisse if you guys have been waiting since saturday.

bancor have been talking about wanting to make sure BAT ico isnt repeated. they'll be announcing terms today, should be in a few hours

worst case if they dont process i'll just buy at the point of exchange add and go long for a year or two.

Also waiting since sat. Been checking my email every 10 mins at work

That's a relief.

See plebbit ama

Meant for

iktf. Constantly refreshing biz, blockfolio and email.

Is BANCOR worth investing in? Or is it another BAT fiasco?

Fiasco? After it hit Bittrex it went up 100%

So it's a quick buck token?

Or is bancor something you should hodl?

Hold for sure. if you can get your hands on some that is

BAT was a huge success, are you nuts? It sold out almost straight away, it attracted huge investors. The only complaint people have is that they aren't getting rich on it too (except they easily could have, I bought it within an hour of it hitting the exchange $$$$). It's not a flyby night coin either, it is solid tech with huge potential which is exactly WHY it has generated so much hype, salt and profit in such a short space of time.

Bancor has been more hyped than BAT from I've seen. Half the comments I've read were about people shitting on the Brave browser. This one has no such weaknesses.

Took me 48hrs to verify and receive address. 24hrs to get a response after sending ETH. They are incredibly busy.. 200+ applications daily.

You guys that submitted on Saturday will get in. Still only 45% full.

>You guys that submitted on Saturday will get in. Still only 45% full.

palms are sweaty, knees weak

I submitted my appplication over the weekend and havent heard back yet. just got the automated email. I have a creeping idea that investing in this now will become the best decision of my life

>forgot to bring proof of address with me
>will have to register tomorrow

reeeee

so what wallet should i use to send my eth from?

Just applied thru bitcoin suisse. Let's see if I'm still in, lambros

does Veeky Forums have a bancor discord group?

can you get in with regular money too? i have no ETH. I live near Company maybe ill go visit them and beg them to let me in

Yes you can choose Fiat transfer as well, and they'll send you an IBAN

thanks lad would you think throwing in 10k would be a mistake? or will this be my ticket to the moon?

it has more hype around it than BAT, and bitcoinsuisse is getting overwhelmed with applications. I guess it's a sure 5x when it hits exchanges

So they're taking 100 bucks in fees initially and then some?

100 CHF fee and apparently 1.5% of what they're handling for you

thanks for the answer, user. Then I'll be waiting for the offering of bancor directly because my investment would be 100.

I signed up yesterday at BTCS for 80 ETH, I hope I get innnnnn!

How do I sign up? Ive read crowdsale doesn't start until the 12th of jun

bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/

your gonna make a lot of money my whale friend

And to think 1.5 months ago I was just another poorfag...

t-thanks guys

ay gal u wan sum fuk

infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/

Get in on the (((Rothscoin))) before its too late Veeky Forums

Same.. Poorfag, so I only wanted to invest 100, but that would be evaporated instantly by fees. How can I buy directly at the ICO? Could you send a link/instruct me?

You won't be able to. Get your BTC onto liqui a day before the ICO.

Gotta wait for an announcement, it hasn't started yet

what wallet are you using for your eth goy?

They will probably put a max gas limit so that actually much more people will be able to get in the little minutes it will last.

I know whales can just create more wallets, but they won't be able to buy as much as if there was no gas limit and they could do it in a single transaction.
I think most people that are awake when the ICO takes place will be able to get in.

mist and myetherwallet

What did you guys write in the Field - Purpose of business
relationship
(mandatory field)

>Purpose of business relationship

>moon mission

How much are you putting in? Form 1A is for over 50k deposits.

just 10k. ok, then i don't have to fill out that paper.

Scrap that, I just got Parity due to dissatisfaction with Mist, its 100000x better.

Question for you guys who've already bought in. Do you intend to sell on the first day after the pump or a longer term hold?

you forget to mention that you do not have to pay tax for your crypto gains in Switzerland, only for dividends :)

So if you're American, it won't work? Can you get in on the ICO then?

How do i "get in to this" so to speak

why is this better than MEW?

Does Bitcoinsuisse accept paypal as payment method?

just made my deposit, only 0.5 BTC but hoping i can buy a fucking submarine when this launches. CHEERS LADS

Already got approved. Send your ETH to this address and I will buy in for you then send tokens back to that address:
0x5607B68659E7d5a0be20fA487ff104149ADeF6B3

Don't miss out. This will be a huge gainer!

For the Framework agreement did you guys put in the place/date/your name?? Or are they meant to fill that in? It was confusing

If anyone can't get in [email protected] , verified localbitcoins trader , you are splitting the bitcoinsuisse CH fee if you jump on with me

As I had to pay approx $100 to enter through BTC suisse

what wallet are you guys sending your eth from?

how do they send your coins if your not using ETH???

Fuck you scammer, I was here first

What ? your literally posting an address telling people to send money without any contact details

I have 100% positive feedback on localbitcoins

>I have 100% positive feedback on localbitcoins

Yeah, I think you missed the part where I said I was here first copycat.

oky fuck it
send 14 ETH don't fuck me over

I hope LARPing

bump for this

i just dont trust myetherwallet.

so how the fuck are we supposed to get in on this ICO?

either Mist or my Bittrex wallet

also google verification

can someone please tell me how to invest in this ico? google gives me nothing

so the coin will hit liqui exchange?

See

bat at launch

should i wait a bit before buying bancor on liqui? buying as soon as it hits seems you get the highest price possible or something

so people will have to take their bancor onto the liqui exchange right, before selling them, for those who will sell for immediate gains

you can wait a day or two
usually prices go down right after the ICO but it could always go the other way around

drop 30% at the beginning and buy more when it drops further
you'll make slight losses but you're rather safe this way

>usually prices go down right after the ICO but it could always go the other way around

kek this is doing another BAT my friend

you know that BAT droped from initial 88k to slightly under 60k right?

go fuck your self you damn nigger learn to read charts

im big in BAT you idiot i bought it cheaper than the ICO idiots

i went in with 8k wish me luck guys

>ico price $0.035

>price now $0.327

But you had to put the investment amount while entering.. And you filled for A1 ?

Is bancor going to be on exchanges or will it only be available via their protocol after the ICO??

I don't think i can get into the ico, so my only hope is to get in really early on an exchange

what happens if i try to get into the ICO by sending them ETH but it doesn't get through because everyone else got their share sent before mine because they paid higher gas fees?

i have 1.2 btc scattered around different coins, should i just sell everything, put all my BTC into the ico through bitcoin suisse, and hope to get in ?

that's why you'll die poor

The wallet they provide for bitcoin payments are static, they asked me to let them know if I send any more funds. As I asked about topping up my balance when I initially entered

I'm fully verified but wont be using my limit

literally what the fuck are you talking about

it never went cheaper than ICO price

>24H LOW: BTC 0.00009990

Shit dude I want to trust you but it's a bad idea. Why would you offer such a service ? just to save 50$ from the fees ?

>24H low
>thinks BAT is not older than a day

take a good look at the pic if you're still not able to figure out why you're wrong you're a lost cause and you will die poor
not memeing here dude please don't invest in crypto you can't read simple charts

dont miss this ICO -> sh0.co
value is huge since there are no rivals, advertising gigants like google and facebook can kill BAT in a second way to risky...

It's literally just me pressing one button from a wallet for $50 ? If you want to tip me more feel free

you know that the first trade is always 1 BTC for any coin right? Bittrex does this for example. The first lucky person to sell his coin gets 1 BTC for the first coin. That is why the chart looks so fucked up.

help with this

If you're dumb enought to trust him you deserve to be scammed

Is Bitcoin Suisse legit? Have anyone dealt with them before? Terrified of having my monies and identity stolen desu

you're trolling right?

BAT has never traded below its ICO price. I believe the lowest it traded (for an instant) was still around 2x the ICO price.

if you're not trolling, you must be one hell of a cocky newfag. either way, stay poor.

please help

kill yourself my man

>still trying to scam people
you'd have more luck trusting a gipsy beggar on the side of a road. Kys retard