So who was Jack The Ripper?

So who was Jack The Ripper?

OP most likely. only a massive faggot will try kill off all of london's prostitutes

He was a man named Sebastian. A would be social reformer, who was only stopped by alien intervention.

Afraid I'm not at liberty to discuss the details of my service to Her Majesty

[stands silently]

Some nutcase

I saw a thing on TV about how his disappearance from London coincides with a rash of crazy murders across the US. The show was trying to assert that the ripper had fled London, moved to New York, and then traveled to San Francisco killing people across the nation. Of course it was meme-history on cable so unlikely to have real merit, but it's a fun theory.

I heard a theory about it being a Polish sailor.

Another that it was a painter. I don't think we'll ever know really.

Saw that one. The evidence they presented was interesting, especially in how the American killings mirrored a lot of the patterns of the Ripper killings. I'd like to read actual research on it, instead of just taking the word of a TV show, but it was still an interesting line of thought.

The Polish theory came from a DNA test on a shawl owned by the last Ripper victim. It's talked about by the guy who had it tested in his book, Naming Jack the Ripper (by Russel Edwards).

Ted Cruz

H H Holmes methinks

me

A mass of souls spawned from prostitute's abortions.

Prince Albert Victor

How come Sherlock Holmes never tried to solve this case?

It's just like one of my Japanese animes

Jose Rizal, the Philippines' national hero
>Jack the Ripper
>Jose Rizal
>JR
>medical expertise
>killings happened when he's in europe
>like girls (polygamist)
>bluepilled

some frenzied Toreador Antitribu

A vigilante

A man who took advantage of an orderly leaving some Bedlam door open, probably

A based man.

there was a shit game where jackie boy there was revealed to be a vampire ceo of a trading company

so a double blood sucker

A Malay chef only known as 'Maurice', who is also responsible for the killings in the 'Servant Girl Annihilator' case.

It was actually a bunch of people murdering at the same place coincidentally each time. So if there was a murder at White Chapel it was done by somebody else in a periodic succession.

Sort of like a TV show where each episode has a different main character, like the Twilight Zone.

IT WAS ME Veeky Forums! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG Veeky Forums!

Explain the letters then.

Yes, some of the letters were legit but alot of them were written by trolls and young people who had nothing to do with their lives in boring, old England.

It was literally just a series of unconnected murders in the same place.