Islam talk

>claims to be a "religion of peace"
>its most important figure was literally a warlord

Is Islam the single biggest contradiction in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

answeringmuslims.com/2014/02/guess-whos-coming-to-dinner-at.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ifgHHhw_6g8
fabpedigree.com/james/mathmen.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophiæ_Naturalis_Principia_Mathematica
youtube.com/watch?v=--pOk0zFBfk
al-islam.org/life-muhammad-prophet-sayyid-saeed-akhtar-rizvi/battles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>claims to be a religion of peace
>only became popular thanks to a warlod

Is Christianity the single biggest contradiction in history?

Most religious texts contradict themselves. However, I do believe that the mental gymnastics involved in trying to convince people that Islam is peaceful are quite impressively contradictory and stupid.

Christians don't claim that though, at least not to the same extent. or use that as a title for anything

catholics not protestants.. nice try though

>Muhammad was so autistic he had to have Allah make a statement that his dinner guests shouldn't overstay their welcome because he was too socially inept to tell them to get out

answeringmuslims.com/2014/02/guess-whos-coming-to-dinner-at.html

Fuck, how much more proof do you need that Muhammad was a con man who was just telling people to do what he wanted because "God told me so"

hell yeah i am.. it says in the queeran that they can lie to us to futher the islamic agenda, and there god will be pleased...? Dosen't sound holy to me. Talmud reading jews have a stipulation saying the same thing. I don't trust a one of them.

>30 years of war
protestants dindu nuffin, eh?

>Cathars
catholics dindu nuffin, eh?

As a Muslim, I can tell you the whole "religion of peace" is just a meme. Of course it's not a religion of peace, as not any other religion is either. All religions will fight and take over to spread their ideology. If not for conquering lands, Islam would've died out. The only people who believe in that meme are cucks who hang christmas trees in their houses and believe that all religions are one big happy family and listen to bob marley. They fail to realize that religions breed culture and those cultures may be enemies to one another.

Catholic were the aggressors in this war.

christianity was already popular beforehand
slaves spread across the empire adopted it and it spread from there

>steal the rightful holdings of his holiness
>the catholics started it!

We are well aware it's a meme to let Muslims try and make their religion seem harmless to propagate it in the west. Unfortunately we have too many cucks here who think Islam is harmless while Islamic countries are currently genociding their Christian populations

Islam is high test asf

You're probably talking about ISIS, right? Well, they're funded by the CIA and even their leader Abu Bakr is actually a Mossad agent name Simon elliot. So its actually a bunch of government mercenaries running amuck. What I dont agree with is when muslims are legitimately oppressed and actually defend themselves, they're labeled terrorists.

Donation of constantine was a fraud,this along with the sale of indulgences showed people the catholic church was a fake church

So when muslims do terrorism theyre CIA?

YFW you realise Luther had no problems with indulgences whatsoever

I don't think there is any country in the world where Muslims are actually oppressed with the possible exception of Burma where the Rohingya acted like such massive shitheads they actually managed to make the fucking Buddhists want to ethnically cleanse them

In the 21st century, then most of the time yes. Because their objective is from the west to destabilize the middle east/former soviet ally countries

What translation of Ibn Battuta's travels should I get?

see you on the battlefield.. at least your an honest muzzie..

>what is palestine
>what is kashmir
>what is bosnia
>what is chechnya

im drinking tea.. to much buttermilk for me. thanx though

keep eating your doritos, neckbeard

>Thou shall love...

I guess not

Picking cherries is fun isn't it

Your Bible is full of contradictions, ya know? But I guess only retards agree with that kind of stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=ifgHHhw_6g8

Remind me why christian europe had the enlightenment and Islam didn't?

& Humanities was a mistake

Look up Islamic golden age, retard. Your computer runs on the algorithims they invented, retard

Not so fast Hamed,the only reason Islam had a golden age was due to conquest.
Once it stopped expanding it stopped "borrowing" things

>Borrowing

You cant borrow from retarded christians like you

Christians actually borrowed from MUSLIMS, retard

Everything is, was and has been borrowed, not just exclusively by Muslim civilizations. Not an argument.

you do realize that much of the Islamic "golden age" was predicted on GREEK and ROMAN knowledge

Just adding, if you were to look at who contributed to math the most, the Muslims and ancient Greek did almost all the work.

Enough of this.
Islam is stuck in the dark ages of violence because its holy book cannot be altered by new revelations.

Christianity has been reformed by Jesus and the apostles to allow liberal theology and the freedom of thought.

>le islamic golden age meme

this man single handily had a greater influence on science then the entire history of islamic science

>Look up Islamic golden age
The Islamic 'golden age' was literally just Muslims stealing literature from the Greeks

no...much of modern mathematics is mostly European

Euler, Gauss, Newton, Leibniz etc.

you are totally wrong

much of rigorous mathematics is European as well

All religions will be made illegal under the principles of revolutionary Hoxhaism

>Oooo look at me, a fucking apple fell on my head, Im soo smart

At this point its pretty much shitposting

fabpedigree.com/james/mathmen.htm

only 1 muslim face in the top 30

but autists claim that most of mathematics is islamic, lol

GIRLS DO NOT FIGHT ON WHO BELIVES IN A BIGGER LIE!
RELIGION, EVERY RELIGION, IS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO CONTROL ONE MORE PART OF THE POPULATION, JUST LIKE GOVERNMENT, BANKS, MEDIA, WARS, MEDIA, POLITICS AND ANY OTHER SHIT WE ARE BEEN FEED WITH.
YOU ARE FALLING TO THIS TRICK AGAIN AND AGAIN AND THIS SHITY LIE IS EMPTYING YOUR MIND FROM REAL THOUGHTS, IMAGINATION AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORLD'S LEADING POWERS FOR GENERATIONS!!!

your right...its not like he wrote the Principia, which is probably the most influential scientific work of all time

its not like his theories dominated scientific discourse until Einstein

your right, he just had an apple hit his head

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophiæ_Naturalis_Principia_Mathematica

Then why did Muslims have more books and libraries in Spain (Cordoba and Andulus) before Spanish Inquisition, while the christians had jack shit and no books (except some recopied bibles)?

equating the Islamic Golden Age to the Enlightenment is rather stupid.

the Islamic Golden Age was a time of increased scientific, mathematical works..it would be equivalent to the Scientific Revolution in Europe

the Enlightenment was something different all together, the Enlightenment was the beginning of a new paradigm shift in thinking about religion, questioning god, and questioning the basic tenets of christianity

Islam never had something like this, they did have a great period of math and science, but never had a period of truly reflecting on their religion

Look at the Hadiths -- they're near-universally accepted and similarly warmongering.

This. But what happens to horrible people when they die? Or is it all just one big lie?

Oh look, the Dark Ages fallacy!

The Byzantines had just as much of greek and roman texts that the Muslims had

Irish monks also had a great abundance of the classics

like i mean Gauss and Euler together probably had a greater influence on mathematics than all of Islamic math combined...its ridiculous to claim that Europeans "stole" it

not even bringing in Euclid or Archimedes

>Constantine the Great
>Catholic
U wut m8yl8y?

If im wrong, then this bruv is wrong too

youtube.com/watch?v=--pOk0zFBfk

>APPLE ON HEAD MEME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA

They're just dead and cease to exist, same as good people.

THEY JUST FUCKING GONE ACCEPT IT.
ALL YOUR LIFE YOU ARE JUST WORKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE WHILE HE LIVES HIS LIFE AND YOU ARE BULSHITTING ABOUT RELIGION AND POLITICS WITH THE REST OF THE SLAVES.
THEY DON'T EVEN NEED TO CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO CONTROL THE PEOPLE, THEY DON'T EVEN NEED IT TO BE IN THEIR SIDE, THEY DON'T EVEN NEED TO CONTROL POLITICIANS WORDS AND ACTS. ACTUALLY THEY DON'T EVEN CARE WHO IS THE CURRENT "PRESIDENT" OR LEADER. THEY JUST NEED IT TO FUCKING EXIST SO STUPID PEOPLE WILL HAVE SOME SHIT TO FULL THEIR BRAIN WITH.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Everybody thinks they are a nice guy-Socrates

Yes this statement is true, care to go on? I don't see what you're getting at.

I would take you more seriously if you didnt write in all caps broski

What is this, an all caps fallacy?

Another cult for inadequate, insecure guys.

LITERALLY OUT OF CONTEXT.

It is during a BATTLE OF BADR.

>King Soloman not a warlord
>Moses not a warlord
Also when they say "religion of peace" they mean peace with God. My best friend is muslim and clarifies to me all the retarded shit people make up about Islam

If Islam is so peaceful, what's all the killing about?

Why should the context matter when this so called 'prophet' is directly contradicting the teachings of Jesus.

>"Oops don't worry guys, it's totally cool to kill other people if it's during a battle"

Idiot. Follow your prophet to hell.

Nigga religion is there to control you by your masters

Revelations
[17] And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
[18] That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

So what? You dont want people to fight back and just die? Follow your cuck god to hell

>Not so fast Hamed,the only reason Islam had a golden age was due to conquest.
>Once it stopped expanding it stopped "borrowing" things
If that were true, the golden age would be centered on the years of Umayyad expansion and end when the Abbasids took over and became a smaller, reactive empire that stopped conquering.

The opposite is true, however.

>Islam never had something like this, they did have a great period of math and science, but never had a period of truly reflecting on their religion

But that's wrong. The entire period was one of religious reflection and paradigm shifts.

>So what? You dont want people to fight back and just die?
Yes? Why would you even care about dying when you go to Heaven? Oh that's right, Islam wasn't created by someone who believed in an afterlife, it was created by a warmonger who tricked other people into enriching him because he told them he could hear the voice of God.

The equivalent of Protestants violently pushing their heresy.

So this is what a pro/anti Islam debate is like when everyone learned all they know from internet memes. A high level of discourse.

>Yes? Why would you even care about dying when you go to Heaven?
Most retarded thing in the world. Enjoy having any followers to your religion when they just give up and die, whenever faced with a threat.

>The opposite is true, however.
So they didnt get their art from persia, their aristotle from Bysantium and their math from India?

Your "truths" are astounding

Shia is okay. Gas Sunni n Wahhabists.

Protestants are comparatively more violent than foot washing catholics

Be sure to kiss those muslim toes before they behead you

>Enjoy having any followers to your religion
Christianity is the largest religion in the world, thanks for your concern though.

They got all of those from Persian, Byzantine, and Indian converts and through trade, and then built their own distinct traditions on top of them.

>Protestants are comparatively more violent than foot washing catholics
That's what I was saying, yes. You could follow a debate much easier if you didn't waste so much time failing at wit.

the two greatest scientists of all time were westerners

Newton, Einstein

no muslims

And their traditions are backwards compared to the enlightenment traditions of science and reason, which is why today muslims cant do science

Why, to do God's will, of course. Faith without works is dead.

>largest religion in the world
Through conquest and forced conversions. You act all high and mighty but Christianity and Islam are two sides of the same coin. Eat a dick faggot

Europe became secular...

the Islamic World did not

ask yourself why this was?

>REASONS FOR BATTLE DURING THE TIME OF MUHAMMAD

al-islam.org/life-muhammad-prophet-sayyid-saeed-akhtar-rizvi/battles

You're moving the goalposts. The original claim was 'once it stopped expanding, it stopped borrowing things,' which is false. The Rashidun and Umayyad Caliphates were the expansionist phases of early Islamic history, and they have almost nothing in the way of golden age level science and philosophy. It's the Abbasid period when the Muslims were generally focused on internal stability and rebellions that is known as their golden age.

The same is true for Spain where the expansionist Umayyad and later Berber regimes were mostly focused on war, and it's the taifa period where the majority of Muslim emirates were on the defensive against Asturian, Frankish, and Italian expansion that has all the impressive cultural achievement.

>10th century traditions are less advanced than 18th century traditions
You're a smart one

there was no such thing as "golden age" islam

they never made great advancements like The West did

The West has the two greatest scientific minds of all time...Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein

Islam has no noticeable achievements

Because secularization developed in and was propagated by the west, and was subsequently rejected by Islamic scholars to strengthen anti-colonial movements in the 20th century?

Are you special? Please, don't think too hard. It's bad for someone with low brain capacity as you.

Seek help

this book right here had a greater effect on science than the ENTIRE HISTORY of islamic science

>there was no such thing as "golden age" islam
Blogs are not a source.

so you think its not because Islam is barbaric compared to the civilized west?

no wtf

they die just like everyone else you fucking pussy, there is no cosmic justice

again..Isaac Newton literally had a bigger effect on science than the entire history of Islam

the greatest mathematicians were europeans (Gauss, Euler)

the greatest biologist was Darwin, european

the greatest chemist was european, lavoiser