PKB PND ?

What the hell going on with that shit ?

literally pump n dump ?

wtf going on checl book order

seeing it at like 24k, watching a youtube video and coming back to see it at like 90k.

Wtf

yeah was moving between 500% to 1500 % every 5 seconds kek

i made 100 euros out of it yesterday if i would keep it overnight i could sell it for around 2k fml

why was your reason in the first place to put money on ?

feeling ?

never heard about this shit coin ever, not even on Veeky Forums

Holy shit man I can't believe it. Should we buy boys

i dont know, it look like it going down and all the whale already sold, i see a guys traped with 63 worth of btc in the last ask book order,

rip to him ithink

I just made 144 euros.. here's the story

I joined a pnd group on slack a while ago, last week they tried pumping it, didn't really succeed because some neets sold too quickly.

I bought some and decided to hold.

I actually had to check if I was tripping or not when I saw the price rise 1000%+ today haha.

>buying after a 1500% pump

Yeah definitely m8, what could go wrong?

earlier today i saw the price moving and thought it was just a tiny pump. didn't think it'd go up 10000%

im up $70 rn, just watch the whale orders and sell accordingly, follow their movements and its easy to make gains

>Literally pump and dump example as is
>Should i buy

if he times it right and is conservative its pretty easy to make profits brah

What the fuck happened?

I saw it as top earning on bitrex when it was around 70% or something up and then i played it smart selling tips buying dips and made 100 from 50 then sold and went to sleep just to wake up and see the massive pump

pump & dump .. that's it I guess.I did make a thread right before the huge pump started. But I doubt that was the trigger.

I mistakenly brought 3500 of them at 4700 (I only wanted to buy a tiny amount, like 500)

Kill me.

isn't that a good thing? unless you meant 47000

lmao youd be stoked if it was a 4700, dont sell yet goy, hold on

yeah 47000.

Just sold it for 47050 to get that money out again.

wonder how long this activity can last, thinking of leaving $50 in overnight and hoping for the best

Where's the group that's pumping this coin? I want in on the dosh.

Sell, it's going down

What the fuck is this coin

if you didnt get in at like 25-30k sat then dont bother boys